[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make your own mcmuffins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3040x2060) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3040x2060
I finally mastered making a home made sausage and egg mcmuffin. It was perfect.

If anyone is interested on how to make it then here it is:

Shopping list:
Tesco (of any preferred brand) frozen sausage patties
Eggs (free range and fresh!)
Butter
English muffins
Eggs
Cheese singles

Other things you need:
Warm water
2 small frying pans
1 egg ring

Cut the muffin perfectly through the middle. Pop each side in the toaster.

Next get two small frying pans and heat one on medium, one on medium/high.

Once heated, pop a sausage patty in the medium pan.

Next, grease the egg ring with butter and sizzle a 1/4 of a teaspoon of butter in the pan in the egg ring. Crack the egg into the ring. When the bottom just gets white, pour hot water around the ring in the pan so it's about 1/2 inch deep or maybe 1 cm. It'll steam a lot. Place a plate over the entire pan to let it steam and turn the heat right down.

Meanwhile, flip the sausage and once the muffin has popped from the toaster, butter both sides and place a cheese single on one side.

Remove the sausage one cooked and place on the muffin.

After a couple of minutes the egg is done. Lift the egg ring and carefully lift the egg with a spatula. Make sure there is no water left on it.

Place on top of the sausage, place the top muffin with cheese on top and enjoy!
>>
WALA
>>
>>7415111
Congratulations, you learned how to make an incredibly simple breakfast sandwich.
>>
>>7415123
Thank you. I hear your sarcasm but I was a fucking breakfast retard. I just want to help others that are as bad as me.
>>
>>7415123
at least its not ramen.

Lettuce tomato and onion are pretty good on breakfast sandwiches if you're feeling fancy.
>>
>>7415111
now tell me how to make the steak egg and cheese on whatever
>>
>>7415111
At least post a pic or two.
>>
>>7415146
I ate it. It's gone.
>>
>>7415143
I can't do that. I'm an entry level /ck/
>>
>>7415141
I like to put arugula on breakfast sandwiches when I make them. The fresh, bitter flavor goes well with the salty/fatty flavor of the egg, sausage/bacon and cheese. A slice of fresh tomato works nicely too.
>>
You can know exactly what to do just by looking at the picture. The reason those things are addictive is their specific flavour profile, which I doubt you remotely achieved unless by chance. You didn't even say how toasted the bun should be.

Remove the McMuffin name, which it isn't, and your teachings might be remotely useful to someone.
>>
>>7415152
nobody will ever replicate the steak in the steak egg and cheese from mcds
>>
>>7415163
I don't know why you would want to. It's shit-tier "steak"
>>
>>7415163
steak ums?
>>
>>7415131
I have an electric breakfast sandwich making machine by Hamilton Beach. It's pretty boss. and like $20. I use it every day.
>>
>>7415163
that's because no one has access to shredded cow scalp and soy protein
>>
>>7415111
One more tip OP, dont toast the muffin, grill it up with some butter like an empty grilled cheese. You might have to weigh it down a bit. A ceramic bowl will do the trick.
>>
>>7415160
>Remove the McMuffin name, which it isn't, and your teachings might be remotely useful to someone.

Found the "Big Mac" guy. Dont get so pissed off at your precious brand because someone with admittedly little cooking skills found a way to make your shitty sandwich for a fraction of the cost, the same amount of time, and a lot better.
>>
>>7415148
make more, now!
>>
>>7415431
I don't eat McDonald's breakfast, I just severely doubt it's as simple as copying the picture. Those things are processed to fuck in factories with all sorts of flavourings added, and then prepared in a very particular way, for a unique and addictive taste. Would you fry chicken with any old recipe and call it KFC?

All OP did was copy the picture, and I didn't realize people needed help doing that. The real help would be copying the flavour precisely.
>>
I'd suggest making your own patties from pork mince/ground, breadcrumbs, egg and dash of salt and pepper. Thin and flat.
>>
File: 1350660754895.png (120 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1350660754895.png
120 KB, 300x300
>Making your own Mc Donald's sausage patties

Nice try. No one can make this. Ever.
>>
What other kind of cheese could you put on it?
>>
File: 71N2pA0OfBL._SL1500_.jpg (133 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
71N2pA0OfBL._SL1500_.jpg
133 KB, 1200x1500
Got one of these and although I thought I'd never use it because it's mostly pointless, it works pretty well.
>>
File: sausage patties.png (214 KB, 635x390) Image search: [Google]
sausage patties.png
214 KB, 635x390
>>7415876
also have a huge bag of these in the freezer.
>>
>>7415193
>shredded cow scalp and soy protein
You misspelled "stray neighborhood cats", anon.
>>
>>7415431
>and a lot better

Ah, so you admit it didn't taste like a McShit. So all you really did was use the picture as a guide for ingredients and cook the shit in an obvious manner.

Like the other anon said, don't call it a McMuffin and make out you made a huge achievement.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.