[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a while back my girlfriend made some meat/tomato sauce for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: guardiandevil.jpg (17 KB, 434x365) Image search: [Google]
guardiandevil.jpg
17 KB, 434x365
So a while back my girlfriend made some meat/tomato sauce for ravioli and when I ate it I could tell the beef was bad, I just manned up and finished my plate and then didn't eat any more of it.

The rest of the sauce went into the fridge and just sat for a couple weeks, I thought she threw it away eventually but I just found it in the freezer and she's re cooking it to make beefaroni right now

What do?
>>
File: 1439569949749.jpg (85 KB, 417x406) Image search: [Google]
1439569949749.jpg
85 KB, 417x406
tell her that shit is bad u fucking goob
>G/F is trying to kill me what do?
>>
>>7414869
Tell her it's probably gone bad in the fridge over 2 weeks. Be very insistent on this. Suggest pizza night instead, her choice of toppings. Lava cake too. Bitches love lava cake.
>>
tell her you fucked her sister/brother/mother/father/dog

whatever it takes
>>
>>7414869
Stop being a whiny little bitch and enjoy your beefaroni.
>>
>>7414869
distract her with sex while it is on the stove. try to last long enough that it burns and has to get tossed out.
>>
>>7414876

what a faggot

why stay with a woman who will kill you? who you can never trust to make a fucking meat sauce.

do you know how charlie harper's father died? his bitch mother kept fish in a drawer. is that how you want to go out, op? like a fictional character's fictional father? because that shit will be your reality one day.
>>
File: 1446223697630.jpg (84 KB, 689x797) Image search: [Google]
1446223697630.jpg
84 KB, 689x797
>>7414878
>>
>>7414869
"BABY HASN'T THAT MEAT SAUCE BEEN IN THE FRIDGE FOR A FEW WEEKS? I DON'T THINK IT'S GOOD ANYMORE!"
>>
>>7414869
"Accidentally" spill it all on the floor. Apologize and make up (to her) by taking her out to eat.
>>
>>7414884
I had to look up who Charlie Harper is. Fucking kill yourself for making a Two and a Half Men reference, faggot.
>>
>>7414983
>fade out into commercial
>mennnnnnnnnnnnnnn
>>
>>7414972
That is the stupidest shit i've ever heard

Be up front like a normal human being, that doesn't mean you have to be an asshole. "Trust me, after two weeks, it's bad. Let's have something else"

People who have never been in relationships (like that faggot I quoted, clearly) shouldn't be allowed to give relationship advice
>>
Not degrade yourself by having a girlfriend with special needs.
>>
>>7414991
Maybe he hasn't been in that situation before. Even then, relationships can be different.
>>
>>7414986
Your post triggered my PTSD.
>>
>>7415001
pandering to a significant other like that isn't just stupid, it's condescending and patronizing as fuck. actual human beings don't like that
>>
>>7414945
>>7414991

Telling her things are bad does nothing, as she regularly uses stuff that's bad if it's possible. If told something is bad that isnt very visibly rotting she will just say NO IT ISNT and insist that it is not bad even more so she doesn't feel embarrassed or something

I usually have to be a ninja and throw out old stuff thats hanging around, but I missed the sauce
>>
>>7415020
Hopefully you're comfortable dealing with that rather than showing her proof that she's wrong and hoping to god neither of you get sick (or worse) indefinitely, otherwise you'll have to suck it up eventually and say what's right
>>
>>7415020
Easy.
She can eat the bad food she wants to eat.
But if I were you I would make my own.

Never understood why people eat food they don't like or that will make them sick just to not hurt someone elses feelings.

>this food could kill me but...
>I wouldn't wanna make them feel bad!

>wow this taste like shit, has ingredient I just can't stand, etc etc... ugh I'm gonna throw up
>no better just keep on eating it...

fuck that, I'll tell anyone straight up I won't eat it
It's my body and my health, infinitely more important to me than someones pwecious feewings
>>
>>7415010
How would she know?
>>
>>7415005

so... you got aids huh?
>>
>>7415064
Your relationship will never last if that's the attitude you have
>>
>>7415020
> If told something is bad that isnt very visibly rotting she will just say NO IT ISNT and insist that it is not bad even more so she doesn't feel embarrassed or something
My gf just sulks when she's embarrassed. If she cooked me something off and I told her, she wouldn't laugh about it or apologize or even argue that she thinks it isn't. She just feels heavily condescended and goes quiet for ages. I've never been with a girl like that, must have been shat on all the time by her parents or something. Can be really frustrating since she can't make a mistake without spoiling the mood and it takes ages to cheer her up.
>>
>>7415062
that's why you're single
>>
>>7415072
Your gf sounds like an attention whore and it sounds like youre pandering to her. my gf used to be like that, for about the first two months, then i told her to cut her shit and now she's the perfect gf. if she makes something and it aint good she has to buy pizza
>>
>>7414884

>leaving a woman out of fear that she will give you food poisoning

i mean i suppose it's reasonable if it becomes a clearly insurmountable obstacle, but still ludicrous
>>
>>7415072
just dump her, dumbass.
>>
>>7415062
You're right with the food being off, but there's no reason to not eat something somebody made you because there's an ingredient which isn't your favourite. Picky eaters can leave. If it's a case of an unhealthy meal, eating one isn't going to significantly impact your health. If they cook them for you all the time, just mention to them one day you're on a strict diet or that you'd like to see them try something more healthy.

>>7415069
Well my relationship has lasted because I'm not afraid to tell small white lies to spare her feelings. In OP's case I would tell her upfront, but you seem like some behaviour-policing autist who is shocked and appalled that anybody can live their life or communicate with people differently. You're pretty much a massive fag.
>>
>>7415171
Nah, single cause I just got out of a 6 year relationship with my ex fiancee, not really ready for another relationship right now.
And if a girl wouldn't date me because I wouldn't eat rotten food...do you REALLY think I would even want to date her in the first place?

I guess if YOU are so desperate for female attention that you'd eat rotten food, that's cool. But I'm not.
>>
>>7415202
Not one that isn't your fav, I would eat that.
But, for example, I can't stand soggy bread. At all. It makes me gag and I'll probably throw up.
So if someone makes me food with soggy bread I'll just tell them nah, not eating it.
I also have a strong aversion to eating foods when refridgerated food is kept out for a while.
If someone is making food and uses milk or mayo or something, keeps it on the counter for more than 5 minutes, nah I'm not gonna eat it.
The last one is irrational, I know, but it's a mental thing I just am not able to get around, not sure why.
>>
>>7415258
>I can't stand soggy bread. At all. It makes me gag and I'll probably throw up.
If slightly unpleasant food causes you to vomit, you have something seriously wrong with you. Although you admit that yourself in the last line. Still, your initial point was that nobody should behave that way or are pathetic for doing so, when in actual fact most people just aren't as fucked in the head as you, and eating something they don't like isn't a glaring problem.
>>
>>7415275
See, the thing that you're failing to understand is that what is "slightly unpleasant" to you might be horribly disgusting to someone else.
If I served you sliced kraft singles with a spoonful of mayo in them, folded taco style, would you eat a plate of them?
>>
>>7415202
>standing by while his girlfriend prepares food that was bad 2 weeks ago
Yeah, this isn't some minor issue about feelings and "little white lies," it's about a potentially very serious health issue. If you fuck around with that, you're deluded and/or stupid as fuck. By letting it happen, he would be enabling it to happen again in the future, when maybe he wouldn't be present to do anything about it.
>>
>>7414869
step 1) dont have a girlfriend
step 2) have a boyfriend
?????????
>>
>>7415286
no, because that would be horribly disgusting to literally everyone
>>
>>7415072
My boyfriend's the same way. I end up stuck at the impasse of the next 20 minutes being kind of unpleasantly terse or just letting him continue fucking up and quietly dying inside.
>>
eat it, call your boss in advance to tell him you won't b round for the rest of the week though
>>
>>7415980
Nah, I have a friend who really likes it, I think it's only mildly gross, so you should have no problem with it. Man up! You're just fucked in the head, you have something seriously wrong with you.

See how that works?
>>
do what you should have done the first time

take a bite
>i think the meat has gone off, let's throw it out and just order some chinese/indian/mexican/thai/etc food
>>
>>7414869
If my bf doesn't like something I make, I honestly do get offended for a bit but then I get over it, and never make it for him again. I don't see what's so difficult about that? But desu she sounds a bit special if she's reheating something from that long ago.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.