[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since we've all got testosterone coming out the ears around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Since we've all got testosterone coming out the ears around here, this seemed like the right place to ask.

Which straight drinks are for girls?
&
Which mixed drinks are for girls?

Contrariwise, which drinks can girls not stand?
>>
Sugar = for girls
Tonic = for men
>>
>>7413703

Who gives a shit. Fuck off.
>>
Girls pretend to like wine and sometimes beer. Everything else they pretend to like is mixed.
>>
>>7413709
I gives a shit. Get the fuck in.
>>
>>7413710
Girls also pretend to like jello shots a lot
>>
>>7413703
Your topic sucks, but has anyone tried that beer? I wanted to buy one, but an 11.2 oz bottle was like 8$. Is it worth it?
>>
>>7413703
>straight
Light beer, wine without food
>mixed
Pretty well anything really sugary or where most of the drink is mix.

That said, just order what you want to drink and don't give a shit what other people think.
>>
>>7413708
Tonic? As in Tonic water? That shit has as much sugar as pop.
>>
>>7413703
>Contrariwise, which drinks can girls not stand?
Imperial Russian Stout?
>>
>>7413703
This is a shit topic.

Females, like males and humans at large, are incredibly nuanced.

I know females that prefer to drink whiskey straight. I also know females that will only drink hard lemonade. My mother drinks rum and coke.
>>
>>7413703

Belgium high percentage beers are for girls, that's okay though I'm low test so I like them. Especially pic related, citrus and lots of sugar ... a fruit cocktail masquerading as a beer.
>>
>>7413736
This. Seltzer is acceptable, but not tonic.

>>7414391
Also this. I know multiple "manly" dudes who won't drink anything but fruity mixers, while my wife is a beer snob and my sister drinks aƱejo tequila neat.
>>
>>7414391
the only chicks I know who drink straight whiskey only do it so they can feel manly when they order it

or are alcoholics
>>
>>7415081
The only reason I order whiskey straight are to get fucked up as quickly as possible. What's wrong with feeling manly as a reason? Probably 90% of people order booze based on some vague cultural association anyways.
>>
>>7413703
Drink whatever you like.

>>7414391
Im sure there are general differences, like men more likely to drink beer while women drink wine.
>>
So much fucking ignorance.

The only people concerned about "manly" vs. "girly" drinks are the kinds of college-aged girly men who drink nothing but shitty liqueurs, cheap whiskey/vodka/spiced rum, and sugary highball drinks.

If you're worried about whether your drink looks manly enough, you're not manly enough.
>>
>>7415346
thisthisthis
>>
File: flyovers.png (147 KB, 350x227) Image search: [Google]
flyovers.png
147 KB, 350x227
>>7415346
I don't think that's true though. In flyover land you can get beaten up if you don't look, think, talk, dress, eat, or drink exactly like everyone else. Having opinions, tastes, or ideas of your own is "gay" and possibly anti-American. Eating food that doesn't come out of a microwave is pretentious, and not limiting your choice of beverages to exactly one genre is basically the same as being a member of ISIS and the ACLU combined (I'm not sure which is worse, or if there is even a difference)

So if you're in flyover land just drink beer. It's 2016 we have the craft beer now. Why would you drink anything else? You know beer isn't just Bud Light now, right?
>>
Why is this such a deathly secret?
You'd swear I were a child asking where babies come from.
"Never you mind!"
"Let's not talk about that."
>>
>>7415432
>craft beer
What are you, a homo? Me and the boys only drink Bud Light.
>>
>>7415049
>This. Seltzer is acceptable, but not tonic.
I never understood that
Do people really put water into their alcohol?
>>
I'm a married woman and my favorite spirit straight is probably Irish whiskey, Tullamore Dew or Teeling. Or Zaya rum, that stuff is fantastic.

Mixed drinks, gin or vodka tonic, or a Manhattan, whiskey sour (home mix, none of that pre-made lemonade shit), or a hairy/fuzzy navel.

I can't stand Smirnoff Ice or overly sweet, except the fuzzy navel because I love peaches.

Taste is so subjective, don't assume a girl will like a drink or hate a drink. Ask her, get to know her tastes. >>7415081
I like the taste, and I also like that I can feel a buzz with minimal calories. Do men drink whiskey for some other mysterious reason?
>>7415432
I used to live in the Deep South and no one gave a flying fuck you twat.

>buy a bottle of pic related to woo all the chicks. You won't regret it =^)
>>
>>7413703
anything too sweet or too sour like candy is a bad drink and bad drinks are girl drinks because women are weak and don't like the taste of alcohol or semen
>>
>>7415016
>Hoegaarden
>High percentage

Hoegaarden is shit tier entry Belgium beer that is under 5%.

Maybe in America 5% is considered high percentage but here it is not.

There are many Belgian beers and ales that go above 8.5%, some of them even going into wine territory (12% and above).
>>
>>7413703

The only drink I'd say is "for girls" is anything that is fabricated specifically for that demo, like alcopops or anything that's just a bunch of sugary shit mixed together, not a "classic" cocktail but something aimed at girls with a spray tan. There's a lot in the name too, if you go around ordering shit with names like "sex on the beach" what do you expect?

I think of beer as unisex but not a lot of women drink stout, I knew a few and whiskey drinkers aswell but then again I'm Irish
>>
>>7413703
That beer is actually really good. They rest it for a while as it is. Tastes kinda creamy for lack of a better word than other imperial stouts.
Very good though.
>>
>>7416292
>5% considered high in America
Not until you get around the 13% mark is it considered unusually high.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.