[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheesecake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Vanilla cheesecake.jpg (17 KB, 391x391) Image search: [Google]
Vanilla cheesecake.jpg
17 KB, 391x391
So I have a problem with gaming and need a new hobby. Being a massive faggot with no gf I have decided to try baking. Being the fat fuck that I am I like vanilla cheese cake, but have never made one.

Any good tips ?
best recipe ?
Creative Innovations ?
>>
>>7412626
use a scale, preheat your oven, and don't eat everything
>>
Perhaps consider a sport or just a light jog as a hobby instead of cake...
>>
cheesecakes are very expensive to make, not worth it if you can't do it in bulk
>>
File: Apple doctor.jpg (13 KB, 470x320) Image search: [Google]
Apple doctor.jpg
13 KB, 470x320
>>7412630
Won't eat it all myself
>>7412642
I already work out and read this is just something else to do at home
>>7412652
What would you reccomend ?
>>
>>7412664
banana bread!
>>
>>7412669
Sounds horrific
>>
>>7412664
Even though it's expensive, you should at least try doing it once.

If you want to take babby steps, then buy a mix. No shame.
>>
>>7412626
>>7412664
You work out, yet you're a fat faggot?
At least claim bear mode, anon.
>>
>>7412642
>a light jog
Do you even know what a hobby is?
>>
>>7412664

Use the cream cheese to make frosting for a carrot cake. Toss some raisins macerated in rum/vanilla extract into the batter and coat the sides of the frosted cake with some crushed almonds or walnuts and you've got one of the best things to ever accompany a cup of coffee.
>>
>>7412630
>oven
Huh?
>>
>>7412626

instead of becoming more of a fat fuck, how about you go to /fit/ and start working out as a hobby?

baking and deserts are for people who are not fat fucks. we can eat in moderation, or we exercise so we don't become fat fucks after we treat ourselves from time to time.

op, if you are already a fat fuck and start baking cheesecakes and shit, you are going to be morbid in no time.
>>
http://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles/food-and-cooking/recipes/gluten-free-vanilla-bean-cheesecake/article_1d02263d-d435-579a-a940-991686ce6fbb.html

Ignore the gluten free meme thing, the crust on this one is freaking awesome.
>>
>>7412626
Just look up best vanilla cheesecake recipe ever
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.