[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do these even work? I don't understand the appeal of a "breakfast"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: mountain-dew-kick-start.jpg (28 KB, 200x257) Image search: [Google]
mountain-dew-kick-start.jpg
28 KB, 200x257
Do these even work? I don't understand the appeal of a "breakfast" beverage that isn't just juice.
>>
>>7411350
Well, they work in the sense that it's a drink, and you drink it.

Some people are ok with drinking soda with their breakfast, some like tea, juice or coffee, etc.
>>
>>7411350
They have the same caffeine as coffee and in the summer they're refreshing. I still just get a rockstar instead. The cucumber lime one is GOAT
>>
>>7411369
They have about the same amount of caffeine as 2 or 3 coffees. The pineapple mango flavor is really good. Cucumber lime? You probably mean limeade. The newest flavors are blueberry pom, blood orange, grape and watermelon. I haven't had any of the new ones yet, but I have them at home.
>>
>>7411369
>Rockstar
>>
>>7411350
Its another energy drink with an gimmic trick you into thinking your drinking caffinated orange juice.

I think its about 5% juice, and the rest is sugar and a crushed up multivitamin.
>>
>>7411350
They're okay
I got a bunch of cases for free
Had a couple cans and now everything is expired.
>>
I tried 1 about over a year ago and it tasted like mom and pop's liquor store fruit punch.
>>
I drink one when I get a migraine
>>
File: goodmorning.jpg (20 KB, 600x780) Image search: [Google]
goodmorning.jpg
20 KB, 600x780
>>7411350
>I don't understand the appeal of a "breakfast" beverage that isn't just juice.

That's why marketing exists, Anon. If you understood the appeal of it, they wouldn't need to advertise it.
>>
>>7411369
>human beings drink Rockstar

I don't believe you.
>>
>>7412509
my superior genes allow me to process caffeine extremely efficiently so I just have Coke zero instead of coffee in the morning desu
>>
>>7412598
Enjoy ruining your "genetic superiority" by drinking soda every day
>>
>>7412745
>sugar free water
>bad
>>
>>7412770
I forgot that if it's zero calories its good for you. My bad

Source: https://youtu.be/I4nXZZqjhBI
>>
>>7412770
>Sweetener
>Acids

>Good
>>
>>7411486
>>7412255
>>7412512
Rockstar has the best flavors out and is always cheap as hell. Regular is shit, but pure zero anything is good as hell and then yeah that there cucumber lime brah
>>
File: punched-776x900.jpg (119 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
punched-776x900.jpg
119 KB, 900x900
>>7411369
>rockstar

Muh nigga.
>>
>>7413165
I only drink regular Rockstar and the green kind
>>
>>7414603
Pretty chill.
>>
>>7412255

bro rockstar rehab is the most refreshing beverage to grace your throat in the morning
>>
>>7416103

lol meant rockstar recovery

monster rehab is the shit too tho
>>
>>7411369

>Cucumber lime

Oh god, i've never hated an energy drink more in my life.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.