[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who first invented the fabulous, the magnificent, the orgasmic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Lasagna.jpg (20 KB, 804x302) Image search: [Google]
Lasagna.jpg
20 KB, 804x302
Who first invented the fabulous, the magnificent, the orgasmic Lasagna dish that is so damn tasty I want to bathe in it?

Also what is the best Lasagna recipe?
>>
lasagne is shit, and every time i say it's shit people are on here are like 'you've just had shitty lasagne' and it annoys me because i am a better, more well-travelled cook than any of them and i made an entirely well-informed decision to hate lasagne.
>>
File: Hannibal.jpg (363 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Hannibal.jpg
363 KB, 1680x1050
>>7411008
will you travel to my home and cook for me?
>>
lasagna is nice but spagbol is better
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 275x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 275x431
>>7411008
>>
>>7411186
Came here to post this
>>
>>7411234
>came here to post this

What makes you think anyone wants to know that? It's the most stupid pasta anons post in threads all the time. No one gives a fuck about your opinion anon, pls go.
>>
>>7413429
>No one gives a fuck about your opinion anon, pls go.
> It's the most stupid pasta anons post in threads all the time.
>>
File: enough.png (526 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
enough.png
526 KB, 800x587
>>7411008
>>7413429
>>
>>7413429
hownew.ru
>>
The best Lasagna recipe is as follows:

E
Q
T
Y
>>
Use a meat ragu with hamburger and sausage.

layer with a cheese mix of ricotta, mozzerella and parmesan (about 1.5:1:.5) well mixed with an egg and parsley and lots of salt and pepper.

don't cook the noodles.

layer as noodle-sauce-cheese and make three layers

put baby spinach and/or thin sliced sauteed mushrooms between layers. top with mozzerella and parmesan and dust with paprika, bake until browned and bubbling
>>
>>7411003
It was invented by Benito Lasagne in the 19th century. He was in a rush and didn't have time to shape his pasta after rolling it out. His wife's son exclaimed "mama mia, even better than my real daddy's food," he proudly shared the recipe with the world, and history was made.
>>
>>7414048
The whole "my wife's son" meme makes no sense. It never specifies if the man was in a relationship with the women before or after the child was born. Before, and he's obviously a cuck, but after, and he's actually more of a man than the actual father. Despite what the Jewish media tells you, raising your own children makes you more of a man, not less, and having another man raise your son is actually more pathetic than being a cuck, because not only did he take your woman, he took your kid, too.
>>
>>7414308
Most women do not care for anybody as much as for her children. That's fine when the children happen to also be yours, it's natural, but marry somebody who has previous children with somebody else and you're abandoning self respect.
>>
>>7414308
>Before, and he's obviously a cuck, but after, and he's actually more of a man than the actual father.
Cuckold as in cuckoo, as in feeding somebody else's offspring. Those are two examples of literal cucks. You are a cuck of the spirit.
I bet you don't even want to build a wall.
>>
>>7411008
Hot pockets aren't lasagna, anon
>>
>>7414333
>>7414370
You guys seem a little autistic.
>>
>>7414710
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>7411008
You've just had shitty lasagna.
>>
>>7411008
kek
>>
only bolognese with ragù made with celery and carrots
>>
>>7414308
>it makes no sense
>he's actually more of a man
>makes you more of a man

Okay.. Why?

>having another man raise your son is actually more pathetic

Is that where you get your self-worth? You showed up some stranger?

>not only did he take your woman

That's rarely the case. If she did in fact cheat on him with you, you have bigger problems.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.