[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys know anyone with strange or bland favorite foods?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Do you guys know anyone with strange or bland favorite foods?

One of my best friends' absolute favorite food is fried rice. Ever since we were kids, it has always been his favorite meal. His mom would make huge woks of it for us when I'd come over because he loved it so much. Never met anyone who liked fried rice as much as he did. He wasn't even Asian or fat.
>>
don't really see why that's strange or bland
>>
>>7410702
I don't know of many people who eat fried rice by itself. They usually have it along with some sort of main dish like chicken or fish.
>>
>>7410703
No they don't. Maybe that's a white people thing, but fried rice is usually eaten by itself. It is the main dish.
>>
I had a roommate in college who lived off of, as far as I could tell, peanut butter and vodka. Outside of a handful of times when he'd have dry cereal, or mac and cheese, or once dipped a carrot in his vodka, that was all he ate.
>>
>>7410703
This is the shit right here that makes people hate white people
>>
>>7410727

This. It's commonly served as a side dish in westernized Chinese restaurants but in Asia it is the meal. Plain white rice would be a side dish, but fried dish contains meat and veg to make it a meal by itself.
>>
>>7410697
that fried rice is missing carrots, bacon,onions and more egg! but i would still eat it : 3
>>
>>7410771
>all hatred for white people is over silly things and completely unwarranted

Glad to hear.
>>
File: Madoka-Laughing-76614.gif (71 KB, 387x290) Image search: [Google]
Madoka-Laughing-76614.gif
71 KB, 387x290
>>7410771
I would like to second this and point out that white people are now obsolete and may resume their service jobs and manual labor, where they belong.

the 21st century is the asian century and white '''culture'''' will be ground into meal for the worms to eat. western pop culture is decadent and the western education system will be and is being improved by, and taken over by asians.

now repeat after me: but at least I'm not black

yes, whitey. at least you're not black. now eat your tater tots over green bean casserole, adults are talking.
>>
>>7410703
fucking amerifats
>>
>>7412120
>trying this hard to wind people up
you aren't even asian.
>>
>>7412120
too bad the south china sea situation is about to deteriorate, RIP in peace asia.
>>
It's economical. A 15lb bag of rice goes for $15. That's a lot of food for a low price.
>>
>>7410703
if you know what you're doing a use a good variety of stuff, you can make a full meal out of fried rice

it's not difficult
>>
>>7410703
I have literally never heard of this.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.