[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work nightshift at 7eleven >spend and hour making great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: god can't help you now.gif (885 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
god can't help you now.gif
885 KB, 250x189
>work nightshift at 7eleven
>spend and hour making great fucking sandwiches at four on the morning while also having to sling cigs at drunk people and or prevent them from stealing shit
>mfw coming back 18 hours later to find maybe one or two have been sold

Feels unappreciative man.
>>
> work at 7eleven

people not buying your sandwiches is the least of your worries
>>
>>7409798
Tell me about your sandwiches. What makes them so great?
>>
>>7409798
Sell weed using sandwiches as a courier.
Watch them fly out the door and feel twice as happy knowing you provided munchie food as well as sticky buds.
>>
>>7409822
I warm up the bun (not that it fucking matters by the time people would but them, bun's good quality anyway) and fill them with chicken, curry mayo, salad and bacon, sometimes oiled cherry tomatoes . They're so damn chuck full of that shit that they're almost spilling out of them. I've started just eating them myself, usually by the time they're 26 hours old, and they're still great.
>>
>>7409829
That sounds pretty good. I wish there was a 7-11 near me
>>
How much do your sandwiches cost?
>>
>>7409798
I work at a speedway and the only food I have to deal with is the roller grill stuff.
>>
>>7409850
39 dkk, it's expensive, but so is everything in Denmark and especially in 7eleven. Point is I'm instructed to make it worth the 39 dkk, hence why why I put so much in them. Hell it's the same price as all the premade ones we have delivered and sell in sealed paperbags, and I know which one I'd rather eat.
>>
>>7409879

Det er jeg ked af at hore man, men du ved at dem der fået dem har været glade for deres kob.

> god stil homie
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 430x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 430x305
>>Feels unappreciative man.
Worked at McDonalds in the 90's, back when the salads were awesome.

Drug my ass in for open, often straight from the clubs the night before.

Got everything ready for breakfast rush while chopping, slicing, and rinsing fresh vegetables and prepping those salads.

Fat fuck Americans never even used half of them over course of the day. Ahwell, free salads for me.
>>
>>7409879
You don't work in Tårnby by any chance, do you? I got a great sandwich there the other day.
>>
>7/11 sandwiches are made in store and not at soul-less, sterile mega factories by machines and delivered daily

I guess I'll never be eating sandwiches from 7/11 again.
>>
>>7410121
>7/11 sandwiches are made in store
>7/11 stores are run by 90% middle eastern and indian men
>I've eaten a 7/11 sandwich
>tfw I've tasted Pajeet's Poo
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.