[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Fit/izen here, could you guys help us out by posting some good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: b2B7l9h.jpg (38 KB, 395x713) Image search: [Google]
b2B7l9h.jpg
38 KB, 395x713
/Fit/izen here, could you guys help us out by posting some good low calorie foods here with preferably high protein that doesn't taste like dogshit? Maybe some sick recipes? Thanks in advance.

Need paste material for the "wut shud I et to git fit?" Threads
>>
eggs brah
>>
Semen.
>>
Beans son, beans.
>>
>>7409418
Learn how to fucking cook. Nobody feels like posting recipes of how to make poultry breast, eggs, beans, lentils, shellfish, etc high protein ingredient to taste good.

If you listed specific ingredients instead of a general concept, people would probably be more inclined to help, but your question is so open-ended that nobody wants to give the effort and instead tell you to fuck offf.
>>
Don't bother with oats. Don't drink milk. Get your carbs from beans (which also have a decent amount of protein). Eat eggs. Eat meat. Considering people from /fit/ think salt and fat are of the devil, there's no real point giving you recipe ideas. However, you should look for soup recipes. Soups are usually low-calorie and filling, and they don't have to be salty.
>>
brotein powder pro,

also skinless chicken and 99% fat free turkey, and tuna if you're not scared of the mercuries
>>
>>7409617

>don't drink milk

debatable, i only agree because the calorie/protein ratio is shit compared to fat-free plain and greek yogurt. get dat whey and casein doe
>>
>>7409418
Seasoning, son. With good seasoning, you can eat the same boring protein and vegetables every day and not get sick of it.

Start with a cajun-creole blend, an Italian blend, a curry blend, and some Montreal steak seasoning. You can use those on chicken, fish, shrimp/ crawfish, pork, or beef. Since you probably want low calorie, low carb, high protein, then lots of chicken, fish, and shrimp, along with plenty of beans, lentils, carrots, onions, shallots, and garlic.

For breakfast, oats, eggs, and fresh fruit will keep you loaded with aminos and vitamins to maintain health.
>>
>>7409641
Well, I doubt he wants full milk, and skim milk is just sugar-water.
>>
File: 1452451355082.png (324 KB, 605x584) Image search: [Google]
1452451355082.png
324 KB, 605x584
>>7411256
Thanks man, great advice. Landlocked fag here so it's only poultry for me. Really sick if it.
>Pic couldn't be more related
>>
broatcakes
>1 cup prepared oatmeal
>one egg beaten
>pinch salt
>2 dashes baking powder
>fry in 1 TBSP butter into three well browned cakes

315kcal 12 grams protein thank me later
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.