[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any bakers on /ck/ know how the correct way of using these please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Any bakers on /ck/ know how the correct way of using these please
>>
What the fuck is it?
>>
>>7408707
it LOOKS like some kind of cookie cutter
my completely baseless guess is:

use the top half with the handle to cut out cookie shapes
use the other half with the texture and press it onto your cookies
I bet it makes 'em look cool.
>>
1. Throw away
2. Never buy monotaskers again
>>
>>7408705
Right up the keister. Every time.
>>
Use larger half to cut out dough, pick up straight so that cookie stays in the cutter, turn over.

Press smaller half into larger half, remove slowly so that cookie comes out of large half stuck to small half.

Remove gently from small half with a tap, right above cooking sheet. Don't let it drop from the small half more than like 1cm or it will flatten the pattern.

It will take a few to get the pressure correct, depending on the starting dough you may need to gently lube it after rolling but before cutting.
Use a dense dough, flipping 3/4 of the way through cooking for even browning might help even brownness.

T. I was raised by two old German women.
>>
>>7408705
Huh...I thought that couch was a black chicks legs with a red dress on for a minute.
>>
>>7408762
DUDE I WAS SO ALMOST ENTIRELY RIGHT
HOLY SHIT I GET A GOLDISH STAR
>>7408727
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 340x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 340x270
>>7408762
But there were my favorite, my grandmother had a bunch of them, brought over from Austria.

These were a pain so they made us kids sit there and do them, you presses the dough into the mold, scraped the back with a butter knife to remove extra, then pulled them out gently with a fork.

For Xmas and thanksgiving they would color some of the dough in little colored balls so we could pull bits off and press it in specific parts of the mold for different colored details, like yellow legs on birds or red combs and wattles on a turkey.
>>
Those are for imprinting fondant.
>>
>>7408819
That's a really nice mold, I wish to posess it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.