[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is McDonald's populair or burger king???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
Is McDonald's populair or burger king???
>>
>>7407557
>Is McDonald's populair or burger king???
What?
>>
>>7407557
BIG

MAC

BAAAABY
>>
now this

this is a quality thread
>>
McDonalds is more popular, but usually Burger King is better. McDonalds is extremely consistent and mediocre but not bad. It's always the same. Burger King always depends on location. When you hit a good one it's the best. But lots of BK's are terrible. Serving old food, sloppy assembly of food, bad lettuce, filthy dining area, old coffee, shits broken everywhere and horrible employees. The BK I live by is great so I never go to McDonalds. But when I'm travelling I might go to McDonalds instead because I know it won't be either good or bad, it's always just McDonalds.
>>
>>7407562
Not particularly difficult to decipher for a neurotypical.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdpwTnemfhI
>>
My biggest issue with Burger King is their inability to reign in their franchise owners and make them all follow the same sales, at least in the same area.

A few months ago I wasn't thinking and went to the "wrong Burger King" to grab a snack for my two sons and myself.
Total was like $18.
Asked "what about sale on..."
Get snide ass response about different franchises.
Drive past the window.
Go to the "right Burger King" like 3 miles away.
Same order.
Total was under $10.

Wtf.
>>
fast food is the reason for ur depression
>>
>>7407557
They're both shit who gives a fuck?

Popeye's master race bitch.
>>
>>7407580
>less popular means more better
>>
>>7407557
YEAH
>>
Mc Donald's is probably more popular than Burger King. Burger King just doesn't do the same kind of business that Mc Donald's does.
>>
>>7408627
NO YOUR RONG
>>
>>7407557
For loitering purposes, nothing beats a Coca Cola Freestyle machine.
>>
>>7407557
McDonalds is more popular. Wendy's is better than both of them.
>>
>>7407580
True. But! I went to a ghetto as fuck BK in East LA. Food was trash but I talked the cashier into a blowjob. She didn't even clock out of anything. Like to think her boss was proud of her that day. But McDonald's seems pretty consistent regardless of location.
>>
where I live BK is run by niggers and McDonald's by whites. so.. McDonald's.

that BK chicken sandwich is awesome though. oh oh oh and the 50cent ice cream they offer.
>>
>>7408784
it's fun to lie on the Internet!

it's a school night Johnny. get some sleep
>>
When it comes to fast food I have one line of adbice

WENDIES OR TENDIES BiTCHES
>>
>>7408866
Why would I waste my breaths?
>>
>>7408881
I have no idea and that's why it's even more lame.
>>
>>7408906
Eh, whatever. That wasn't even the craziest food place story I have. I once buttfucked a Chili's waitress on her break.
>>
>>7409085
i feel sorry for you
>>
>>7407580
All true to be honest
>>
better marketing
atleast in yurop, BK has no marketing at all
>>
>>7407684
What did you get for your wife's son?
>>
>>7407557
It feels to me that Burger King is always trying (and failing) to catch up to McDonald's. I normally stick to McDonald's because it's more consistent, and more menu items are appealing to me. Although I am a sucker for the chicken fries.
>>
>>7409085
I once had consensual sex in the missionary position with a chipotle employee on her break.
>>
>>7407580
>McDonalds is extremely consistent and mediocre but not bad.
>It's always the same.
>Burger King always depends on location. >When you hit a good one it's the best.
>But lots of BK's are terrible.
>Serving old food, sloppy assembly of food, bad lettuce, filthy dining area, old coffee, shits broken everywhere and horrible employees.

This pretty much. Burger King is better than Mcdonalds but it depends on the place. No matter what Mcdonalds will always be the same. I have two Burger Kings in the area and one is signficantly better than the other and the food is always amazing.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.