[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ck/ red flags We'll start with the most egregious violations.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 24
File: 1416243392517.jpg (11 KB, 228x251) Image search: [Google]
1416243392517.jpg
11 KB, 228x251
/ck/ red flags

We'll start with the most egregious violations.

>She fine-grinds her coffee
>She drinks tea brewed from little bags filled with floor-sweepings
>She keeps pet food and/or pet food bowls in the kitchen (fucking DISGUSTING)
>She owns cookware from Ikea
>She puts dishes in both sides of the sink
>>
>keeps a cat
>>
>she

females shouldn't exist
>>
>>7407489
>she fine-grinds her coffee
But that's correct for some brewing methods, like who puts coarse grounds in anything besides a French press?
>>
>>7407489
>she puts dishes in both sides of the sink
if they don't immediately go in the dishwasher she's garbage
>>
>She doesn't serve cream puffs on plates
>She eats food with her hands just because there's foil
>>
File: 2896588693993.jpg (38 KB, 360x419) Image search: [Google]
2896588693993.jpg
38 KB, 360x419
>he's baiting
>>
>>7408524

>he actually drinks memespresso
>>
I'm a dude and I do all of these.

Eat shit, OP.
>>
>She doesn't shop at Walmart
>She buys the generic store brand tendies
>>
>>7408524
Anon, don't you know espresso is a meme drink?
>>
>>7407489
>she doesn't have a cat
>>
She doesn't wash her vagina.
>>
>>7407489
1/5. H-how did I do, anon?
>>
>>7409736

water dilutes the flavor
>>
>>7409060
>>7409673
>what are moka pots
>>
>>7409797
I'm going to assume it's the cat food bowls that got you, since you seem too socially incapable of going to IKEA alone and looking at all the cute couples shopping together for the first time.
>>
File: 9647788_ra.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
9647788_ra.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
>>7409060
>she owns a shit-tier "espresso" machine
>>
>>7409913
I actually dont mind expresso from machines like that
>>
>>7409912
That's one hell of a leap
>>
>>7409917
here's your reply, you filthy dreck drinker
>>
>>7409917

>she calls espresso 'expresso'.

I had a raging argument with my gf once because she put an expensive bottle of red wine in the fridge.
>>
File: 1455076136674.jpg (45 KB, 296x317) Image search: [Google]
1455076136674.jpg
45 KB, 296x317
>>7409912
Wrong, I have IKEA glasses and plates. The cat stuff stays in my laundry.

I-I'm not jelly of c-couples at all, a-anon...
>>
>>7409797

Eight out of ten and just the Ikea-ware?
Potentially LTRable.
Would cuddle in private and put down in public.
>>
>he doesn't refrigerate his butter
>he doesn't own multiple types of mustard
>he doesn't make his own milk
>>
The ikea garlic press is the best I've used. It also costs nothing.
>>
>she is a cat
>>
>>7407489
>She is a she
Just not my type 2bh
>>
why hate on ikea? not everybody that gets his first apt is able to afford top-tier kitchenware from the start.
>>
>>7407489
>Tfw Dog owner
>Don't have to worry about toxoplasmis gondii

Get fucked cat fags
>>
>>7410682

thats because people are lazy or there arent any restaurant/hotel supply stores around. You can find good stuff for a lot cheaper than ikea, do you think restaurants buy top tier materials? they usually dont
>>
File: 1449769567019.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449769567019.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>7407489
>he posts on /ck/
>>
>>7410691
>>Tfw Dog owner

Dog ownership is a HUGE red flag.
Just not a /ck/ red flag.
>>
>>7410704
>Man's best friend
>A red flag
Enjoy your decapitated mice and brain parasites, cat shitter.
>>
File: faec.jpg (99 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
faec.jpg
99 KB, 640x427
>>7410700
>he's a /tv/ pedo shitposter
>>
>>7410011

I had coffee at a hipster cafe in France over the summer.

They called it expresso there too

I facepalmed internally
>>
>>7407489
>she
>implying most of us aren't forever alone.
>>
>>7410781

Who said anything about cats being preferable?
>>
>She doesn't know how to cook anything
>she enjoys fast food weekly
>>
>>7407489
>she thinks her dog should sleep on the bed and it's a major issue of contention (the dog is aggressive and wakes you barking like mad almost every night)
>she refuses to end an argument without your absolute capitulation, regardless of how wrong you have proven her to be
>she sees herself as an intellectual but can't stand a debate without it becoming emotionally charged
>she goes from cutesy-oozing nice to hard hearted, cold worded queen of the damned so fast you get whiplash
>she's your vision of physical perfection, but to imply so is an insult because you shouldn't care what she looks like (though she obviously chose you for your looks)
>she emotionally crucified you, leaving you shell shocked nonstop for over a year because you couldn't get perspective on the situation and see that you were being a bitch (internally)

I think you're worried about the wrong things.

I miss my culinary goddess, even if she had a few kitchen quirks. (She kept the bird cage right next to the counter.)
>>
>>7410011
>gf
>expensive
>red
>wine
the only part of this story that's true is
>raging
>>
>>7410897
Jesus Christ. Those aren't red flags, that's the horrible consequences of ignoring the red flags. You didn't see the red light and got in a car wreck.
>>
>>7410781
thank you! i will. i love corpses
>>
>>7410704
I know what you're talking about, but IRL isn't /b/ either.
>>
>>7410974
And even though she's gone and I spend years feeling like I went through an emotional meat grinder, I still love her and am sure I could manage it if I could do it again.

Which tells me that I'm an idiot.

Also
>loves the idea of wine
>will never drink more than a single glass (no, not ever)
>>
>>7411193
>Which tells me that I'm a virgin.

Corrected that for you
>>
File: be-14.jpg (21 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
be-14.jpg
21 KB, 500x441
>>7407489
I have a studio apartment, the majority of my apartment is the kitchen/living room, the only other place to put them is the bathroom (where their litter box is, and you never put their food next to where they shit), or the bedroom, and then I have cat food all over my bedroom floor.

Where else would you put it?

I love tea and I have a bunch of nice loose leaf teas and a really nice teapot, but sometimes I just want some tea real quick and teabags are nice. Pic related is my teapot.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (38 KB, 1062x536) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
38 KB, 1062x536
>>7410781
>decapitated mice
I guess if I was a complete piece of shit that lived in squalor and the cat had mice available to decapitate that might be a thing? But I'm an adult of average intelligence that has the mental capacity to perform basic housekeeping/pest control so no problem there.
>>
>>7410897
this post belongs in /a/ under "date a tsundere they said!"
>>
>>7407489
>she leaves kitchen
>>
>>7411221
>I'm a teenager that's projecting.

I'm sure it sounded clever in your head.

>>7411338
You're probably right.
But she did encourage me to prepare a lot of things that I otherwise would not have.
And I did a lot of hiking in the Sierra Nevada's with her father.
I honestly think I miss having a father as much as I miss her.
>>
File: what the fuck.jpg (6 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
6 KB, 271x186
>>7410897
>>7411193

http://gettinbetter.com/anycost.html
>>
>>7411279

Which is why >>7407489
are red flags. You don't understand or acknowledge that there are things profoundly wrong with you, so there's no chance for improvement or even change.
>>
>>7411339
how's middle school
>>
I once broke up with a girl I'd been dating for a year because she got a puppy. To me, dogs are a little pathetic and needy. They exemplify the worst, weakest qualities of man. You just get a dog, and it loves you forever no matter what. There's no effort. There's no accomplishment.

At least cats make you feel like you accomplished something when they like you. They feel like actual individuals.
>>
>>7411913
i like dogs but i agree with you

fucking anyone can buy a puppy, but that doesn't mean they should. people often do this because it's like caring for a child lite, but it's just as fucking draining, but a different way.
>>
>>7408545
Is it weird that I only use my dishwasher like twice a year ( Christmas & thanksgiving ) I just hand wash everything
>>
>>7409074
lul in what flyover shitscape is NOT shopping at Wal-Mart a red flag?
>>
>>7412267
Pretty sure anywhere in that unpopulated wasteland between the Hudson River and the Diablo Range, you are literally putting your life in danger if you don't openly pledge allegiance to Wal*Mart, Olive Garden, and shitty dive bars specializing in "craft beer" (at least we're not the south)

I once had to change planes in flyover land and every single person in the terminal looked like they were from the "people of wal mart" site.
>>
File: 1437901077003.jpg (76 KB, 663x842) Image search: [Google]
1437901077003.jpg
76 KB, 663x842
>>7410601
>Refrigerating butter
>>
>>7407489
>She
>liking girls
gross fuck off fag
>>
>>7407489
>she expects marriage
>she expects cohabitation without footing half of he bill
>she has too many male friends
>she goes clubbing
>she does drugs
im not a wallet or a cuck pretty much, if you dont understand no means no the fuck off you are not worth my time
>>
>>7411913
>implies self to be a real man
>prefers cats over dogs
wow such faggotry I dont even know what to say
>>
>>7410866
The wombs of grils like this are barren and will never sustain masculine offspring.
>>
>>7409673
>espresso is a meme drink

since when? and on whose authority was delicious, nutritious espresso declared a "meme"? only a Grade-A moron would think that something as high quality and high class as espresso should be dismissed as a meme
>>
>>7411279
lul move out of your little cuck studio apt. poorfag.
>>
>>7409896
>what are moka pots

over-rated percolators that simultaneously burn your coffee and under-extract it. Pro-tip: nothing made with a moka pot can be called espresso, technically speaking.
>>
>>7410611
B-but...that's my type desu
>>
>>7411913
Check that edge.
>>
>>7410011
Oh anon, that's not your gf, that's a pillow. You don't have a gf, remember? You're too beta.
>>
>>7411913
You broke up with her because you didn't want to compete over who was most pathetic and needy with a puppy? Anon...that's just sad.
>>
>>7412283
I once got into a massive argument with an ex when she found out I hate Wal-Mart and refused to shop there. She apparently took it personal, despite her not working there and no one in her family working there. And working there wasn't even the argument. She took offense to be talking bad about the actual company. It's crazy how people step up to defend Wal-Mart without having any kind of connection to it besides shopping there.
>>
My gf doesn't know the first thing to do in the kitchen and I prefer it that way. I cook all the delicious meals and she milks my balls in thanks.
>>
I just broke up with my girlfriend and am going to drink myself blind.
>>
>>7412361
I'd defend Walmart any day. It keeps rude, inconsiderate mongoloids away from nice stores. I gladly pay a premium elsewhere for the opportunity to not have to be around the average Walmart shopper.
>>
File: 1313750962789.png (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1313750962789.png
50 KB, 500x500
>>7412293
was about to go off here in agreement with you but this isn't /r9k/ senpai. Let's talk there.
>>
File: 1453981847854.jpg (6 KB, 170x213) Image search: [Google]
1453981847854.jpg
6 KB, 170x213
>>7412480
This guy gets it. Walmart is a containment store. Would you guys want /mlp/ to go away and their posters be dispersed again? Would you wan't cripple-chan to go away and all those spergs flood back in here?
>>
File: 1251059959669.jpg (23 KB, 205x199) Image search: [Google]
1251059959669.jpg
23 KB, 205x199
>>7410897
>more than half of these applied to my ex gf

>>7411642
>I honestly think I miss having a father as much as I miss her.

Fucking hell, it's like there's a second version of me running around.
>>
>>7412361
pretty sure it's because many people who refuse to shop there are insufferable cunts who do so because
>oh no, blue collar people shop there! I'll pay the jews $30 extra so I don't have to look at poverty for all of half an hour
like this guy over here >>7412480
>>
>>7412523
You damn right. Trailer trash and poverty are disgusting and should be kept away from polite society.
>>
>>7408545
>using the dishwasher
I have never used mine. I literally just use it as extra dish storage space.
>>
>>7412480
>nice stores

You mean like Whole Foods, which gets most of its shit sourced from the same manufacturers as Wally World does?

Like I don't shop at Wal-Mart anymore, but I do shop at cheap ass mexican supermarkets and employee owned local chains. I certainly wouldn't call them "nice" though, but they don't burn a hole in my wallet at least.
>>
>>7412523
Wal-marts are shit tier. The people that inhabit that place are fucking awful and the workers can't do even basic tasks to save their lives. I avoid it at all costs, I don't even mind paying 20% extra if I have to. Every time I go into a wal-mart I feel like I need to take a shower afterwards. If you stop shopping at wal-mart for a few months I guarantee you will suddenly see what I'm talking about.
>>
>>7412547
More like Target or Kroger. Whole Foods is ridiculously overpriced and full of annoying liberals.
>>
>>7412547
I don't give a damn where they're getting their products. Environment is all I care about. Are the aisles crowded with literally filthy children screaming and unsupervised? Are people standing with giant carts in the middle of the walkway while refusing to move despite staring directly at oncoming traffic? Are the lines 10 deep in every checkout lane? No? Great, you've got my business. Walmart cannot say "no" to any of the above.
>>
>>7412548
my point exactly, that dudes ex was probably upset not because he didn't like walmart but because he felt like refusing to shop there somehow makes him a better person than her
>>
>>7412480
Don't slice an artery on that edge, fuckboy.
>>
>>7412523
Flyover detected. Don't be butt-befuddled because I can afford better than Flyover Mart.
>>
File: deer.jpg (40 KB, 1049x746) Image search: [Google]
deer.jpg
40 KB, 1049x746
>>7412523
anon, listen to me. I come from a long line of white trash, I drink Milwaukee's best, I use smokeless tobacco, I own several pair of steel toe boots, I was depressed for a good 6 months when UK lost in the NCAA tournament, for xmas my dad gave me a gift card to olive garden which I gladly used. I could easily go on.

Having said that, I avoid walmart like the plauge because it is literally impossible to simply go in, pay for your shit and leave. Every trip to checkout becomes a 30min ordeal:

>20 lanes, 2 of them are staffed
>insanely high employee turnover, cashier has no clue how to do their job so has to call a CSM for the most minute issues
>patrons consist heavily of people paying with WIC/state issued prepaid cards and will hold up the line arguing with the cashier over a perceived $0.20 discrepancy on the check which exacerbates the above point
>"just use the self checkout :^)" great idea! wait, half of them are out of order and the other half are being held up by people that are intimidated by any technology more advanced than bic lighter
>aisles perpetually clogged with ham planets on electric wheelchairs
>can't go there without running into someone I know and getting trapped into small talk
>parking lot clogged with carts because I'm pretty sure a condition of employment for a cart pusher is that you have to test positive for meth
>carts haven't been replaced/repaired since the dawn of time; if you're lucky it just squeaks loudly, usually one of the wheels are jammed and you have to constantly strain to one direction to move in a straight line.

If it's pretentious to pay a little more to avoid all that then please recommend a good haberdashery, I need to get fitted for an everyday fedora.
>>
>>7412551
I'd rather deal with self-righteous liberals than inbred flyovers in camo who smell like stale cigarette smoke and cat piss.
>>
i wanna fuck that strawberry
>>
>>7412657
This. WalMart is an abject evil.
>>
>>7412657
see
>>7412579

it's one thing to avoid walmart because they provide a bad customer experience; that post wasn't directed at you if that is truly your only reason for not shopping there. but don't think that being able to afford going to target makes you superior to people who can't. personally none of those things you listed are a problem at my local walmart
>>
>>7412317
>Pro-tip: nothing made with a moka pot can be called espresso, technically speaking.
Well yeah, my point was that those anons claimed that the only thing you use fine-grind for is espresso, but you also use it for moka brewing.
>>
>>7412716
No I don't think paying more to shop elsewhere inherently makes me a better person, but one part of the reason to avoid the store is to avoid the patrons so the argument ends up there.

>personally none of those things you listed are a problem at my local walmart
not calling you lair but either your local walmart is a brand spanking new store or you live in an affluent area where the're forced to step up their game to compete.
>>
>>7412657
I went to Wal-Mart to buy fabric once and the woman who cut it for me told me, mid-cut, how working as a fabric cutter for 5 years had irreparably fucked up her hand and that she was thankfully retiring in 6 months but that her job causes her pain every day. They didn't just transfer her to another department because she had needed experience, I guess? I didn't even know what to say.

It was hard to look at a Wal-Mart after that. Just awful. Absolute last resort and only if you're in a complete hick town.
>>
>>7411882
never finished it tbqh
>>
>>7409673
expresso is the fucking highest level of coffee
>>
>>7410601
>multiple types of mustard
Thank you
>>
>>7412257
You're wasting an absurd amount of water and money.
>>
>>7412767

I'm curious why you lay the blame on Wal-mart rather than on her? Don't like cutting fabric? Go somewhere else.
>>
>>7410897
Bird cage on the counter? Owning birds? Fucking REVOLTING
>>
>she doesn't drink whole loose-leaf tea with high strength, short steeps
>she doesn't eat 9+ portions of produce a day
>she doesn't have two-thirds of her day to herself
>she doesn't avoid having friends
>she doesn't spend the day hiking in those mountains with eyes (connected lakes)
>she doesn't even read
>she doesn't like high culture
>she isn't beyond good and evil
>>
>>7410011
She was right. You don't want to drink it chilled, but you want it slightly below a comfortable room temperature. Take it out about an hour before consuming.
>>
>>7410601
Your mom drinks my home made milk all the time anon
>>
>>7410897
Sorry anon I can see you're still upset. You'll be okay friend
>>
>her son refuses to eat your cooking
>>
>>7411913
I feel the opposite way. More like dogs trust that you're just the best ever and I feel bad if I break that trust. A dog will love you no matter what, but if it ever stops it'll probably never love you again. It's not the "sometimes yes, sometimes no" bs that cats and lots of women do.
>>
>>7411279
qt3.14 teapot anon
Think you could get me her number?
>>
>>7413776
No. I don't think I could get you her number.
>>
>>7413557
Maybe it was the only job she could get. Would you rather she went on welfare? Fuck walmart and fuck you.
>>
>>7414446
Maybe. But you and I both don't know. If that is true, it's very sad, I agree with you 100%.

But I don't think that's really the case. I don't think she tried to go elsewhere.

I also find it funny that when there's a situation like that--a voluntary contract between employer and employee that people such as yourself automatically blame the employer, especially without knowing the full extent of the situation. It takes two to tango, and as far as we know either she or walmart could have fixed the problem.

>>fuck walmart
I hate Walmart, which is why I never shop there. Why do you shop there if you seem to hate them so much?
>>
>She washes the dishes while the meal is getting cold
>She has three brands of peanut butter, none of them open
>She doesn't dip her scoop in warm water before scooping ice cream
>She wears an apron while cooking
>She substitutes lemons for limes
>>
>>7414472
What is wrong with aprons?
Keeping your clothing clean isn't a bad thing!
>>
>>7413760

Even deigning to talk to a single mother = nobody to blame but yourself.
>>
>>7414454
Because that "voluntary contract" is usually anything but. You think these people really have any true bargaining power? They are poor and mostly uneducated and there are various reasons for that I won't get into. These people are hardly able to bargain for better wages, insurance, etc. They are desperate for work in a crumbling former-superpower (U.S.) and they take what they can get. I wouldn't call it employment so much as indentured servitude.
>>
>>7414472
I sure love getting my clothes covered in flour while I'm baking durrr
>>
>>7414763
how new are you?
>>
>>7410897
Please don't talk about your mom like that
>>
File: 1446962277470.jpg (41 KB, 562x482) Image search: [Google]
1446962277470.jpg
41 KB, 562x482
>>7415522
>4th grade-tier mom insult
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760 KB, 1024x768
>>7407497
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4bhtCX8NvY&t=55s
>>
>>7412657
This. I get angry everytime I go to walmart. It isnt worth the extra 20 cents ill save vs Kroger. I only shop for myself so i dont buy in bulk.
It takes for fucking ever to buy my shit, the eggs are always fucked up, and yeah everyone has had to wait 30 goddamn minutes to buy something at walmart before.

I went with a friend to buy fallout 4 at walmart and holy shit....they had the game sitting there the entire time but had no idea how to sell it to us. It was a massive pain in the ass to buy a fucking game.
With online shopping these days and shipping being so fast, there is literally no reason to shop at walmart. Food at grocery stores, everything else online or fuckin goodwill
>>
>>7413628
these are mostly good, but it's hard to have 2/3 of your day for yourself if you want to make a decent salary.

stupid parents didn't leave me a trust fund
>>
>>7415764
funnily enough, although I agree shopping at WM stores is a bad experience, their online store often has things at better prices than Amazon and others. wish I would've noticed that sooner.
>>
>>7410897
>(though she obviously chose you for your looks)
I'll take "Things that nobody here has ever had to worry about" for $500, Alex!
>>
>>7412767
Hick towner here, and I have never had any of the problems that I see people complaining about in my local Wallyworld save for the timesink and hamplanets. Timesink, no shit. Wal-Mart is fucking huge. Takes me about an hour to get through the place but, if I do it right, I only need to do it twice a month. Hamplanets, meh. 'murica.
>>
>>7415232
>a crumbling former-superpower (U.S.)
Spot the Eurotrash.
>>
File: CA3-800x794.jpg (178 KB, 800x794) Image search: [Google]
CA3-800x794.jpg
178 KB, 800x794
>>7413628
>she isn't beyond good and evil
nice one mate
>>
>she has a rusty unseasoned cast-iron in the cupboard
>she substitutes margarine for butter when she bakes
>she buys that shitty cheap bread that sticks to the top of your mouth but wastes money on "extra virgin" olive oil
FUCKING
DROPPED
>>
>>7414763
Aw, God's gift to women thinks he's so awesome he can be picky. How cute.
>>
>>7415802
But the thinking woman scorns the idea of 'a decent salary', too much would have to be sacrificed to get on the level of inheritors or some NEETbux. In a marxist sense (specifically, the theoretical tool, not what political and armchair people think of this school) you could even say self-employed people have the day to themselves.

>>7415964
Our only defence, is together as an army.
>>
Ikea cookware is now a red flag?

So you raise a stink about high quality tools for being cheap, common and widely available? Are you some kind of kitchen santoku fedora?

C'mon. Buying ikea only means knowing better than falling for "premium" goods without a need for them. If you aren't a head chef, you don't need a 50$+ chef knife for anything else than attempting to impress people who will still see right through you.
>>
>>7411913
DOgs aren't retarded dumbasses that fuck up shit in the house after they are adults. Cats are stupid as fuck and will always ruin your houseplants and touch your food if you leave it unattended for 30 seconds.

I rescued a kitten and have been paying for it ever since. Pretty cat, though.
>>
>>7413557
This.
And how does 5 years of minimal manual labour fuck up your hand for life? I mean it's not like she was working with rebar or concrete
>>
>>7416671

But they're not high quality. They're flimsy crap.

Nobody is saying that you have to go all-out and buy some crazy expensive stuff, but you can do much better than Ikea without dropping tons of money.
>>
>>7411279
holy shit I have that tea pot in red.
Basket does not go down far enough in my opinion. Got it at a salvation army entirely unused for $5.
>>
>>7416824
this you could probably do better with a thrift store or an estate sale. Founds tons of medium grade pans stainless steel and cast iron that way. Would not get appliances from them though. Even got matching stoneware.
>>
>>7409800
God dammit..
>>
>>7413628
underrated post.
>>
>>7407489

>'She' doesn't have a penis
>>
>>7417056
Absolutely.

Another good option is restaurant supply stores. You can get very high quality cookware without the high price associated with the fancy brands or celeb chef endorsements.
>>
>>7415262
Men using aprons domestically is even worse. No better than wearing a dress.
>>
>>7412547
>she says "Wally World"
>>
>>7417412
What else would you wear while you're cooking at home?
>>
>>7417475

Normal clothing. Why would you be spilling things on yourself? Are you a child?
>>
>poops and then doesn't wash hands
>>
>>7417479
Why you gotta be aggressive? Yes I spill shit on myself when I prep food, it happens, I cook every day
>>
>>7417488
Because spilling food on yourself is not normal for an adult. Sure it may happen from time to time, but often? Does it really happen that often enough that you need an apron?

I cook 3 meals a day for anywhere from 3 to 8 people depending on the meal and day. I'm often intoxicated at the time too. I probably spill stuff on myself maybe two or three times a year.
>>
File: 1455820180175.webm (965 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1455820180175.webm
965 KB, 720x540
>>7412257
Since you live by yourself and only have one dish, one spork and one knife, its ok.
>>
>>7417490
Good for you, but I'm messy and I like my apron, easier to access my hand towel anyway
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 499x294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 499x294
ITT: food autists who think they are superior human beings based on what they choose to put in their disgusting autist bodies.
>>
>>7407489
> Autism
> Honestly not as good as whole leaf tea
> Autism
> Elitist Autism
> Dear sweet baby Jesus this a true violation.
>>
File: apartment.jpg (78 KB, 955x636) Image search: [Google]
apartment.jpg
78 KB, 955x636
>>7412313
>poorfag
It's like 2k a month to live here, I live in a city, I'm not poor at all. Here's a picture of what my apartment looks like.

>>7411843
I don't consider either of those things to be things wrong with me, but okay. Whatever you say.

>>7413776
That teapot is mine and no sorry I'm already taken.

>>7416942
The strainer seems fine to me. It's nice that everything comes apart and you can put it in the dishwasher.
>>
>he only eats chicken breast
>he likes a well done steak
>drinks instant coffee
>cuts onion with a small serrated knife
>is a vegetarian/vegan/meme gluten free
>>
>>7417763
>Here's a picture of what my apartment looks like.

Can't afford any furniture huh?
>>
>she
enough
>>
>>7410704
muslim detected, get droned.
>>
>>7410897
She sound like a bitch and a shitty dog owner, hope you broke off all contact.
>>
>>7417834
Honest.
>>
File: 2015-12-30 10.06.13.png (322 KB, 540x661) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-30 10.06.13.png
322 KB, 540x661
This thread only proves that relationships are a fucking waste of time and effort. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>7407497
Yes we should all just go extinct
>>
>>7417465
>not calling it wally world
Smh senpai desu educate yaself https://youtu.be/WF0tkdhtIDA
>>
>>7417790
kek
>>
>>7417490
Elitist scum
>>
>>7407489
>>She keeps pet food and/or pet food bowls in the kitchen (fucking DISGUSTING)

Kitchens have tile, food is dry, water is water. And its on the ground. Are you just autistic?
>>
File: qqqq.gif (2 MB, 300x212) Image search: [Google]
qqqq.gif
2 MB, 300x212
>>7415990

Single parent detected

it's not about being picky.

It's like this. The most important element of a romantic relationship is an ever-growing sense of trust - which is a large part of what we call love.

If a person already has a child, you know in advance exactly how far you can trust them. If it comes down to a choice between what is best for the relationship and what is best for the child, they have a moral obligation to do what is best for the child. If they're the kind of person that would put their relationship before their child, they are obviously not trustworthy at ALL.

It's a sort've built-in paradox. You can fuck a singe parent. You can be friends with them. But you can never really, truly love them. To believe otherwise is literally delusional - you're going to waste your time and theirs and possibly even cause them pain.

On top of that there's also a wide variety of OTHER, more self-centered reasons not to get involved with single mothers which hardly need to be enumerated.
>>
>>7418636
wow you are so cucked you actually EXPECT a bitch to care about her child more than you? Well then again I can see how by being such a big beta any woman sees she has an easy excuse to not even have to pretend to give a fuck about you
>>
>>7417465
>he doesn't punch a moose character voice box in the nose
>>
>>7410793
>he's a /tv/ pedo shitposter
redundant
>/tv/ pedo shitposter
still redundant
>/tv/ shitposter
STILL redundant
you only need to say /tv/
>>
>>7412374
I'd suck your dick too if you cook me food and pay me rent
>>
>>7412528
>polite society
>is a judgmental prick
ok bud your a fag and so is you dad (i know because i fuck his sweet boipucci weekly)
>>
>>7413556
you understand the dishwashing machine is a bigger waste of water and energy (money) than washing things properly by hand, right? Of course you don't
>>
>>7415802
>it's hard to have 2/3 of your day for yourself if you want to make a decent salary.

>stupid parents didn't leave me a trust fund

I've got at least 2/3 of each day to myself working an easy development job.

I was born in poverty and worked my dick off in college to pay for my degree.

What's your excuse again?
>>
>>7418636
Are you that much of a piece of shit that somebody can't trust you to be around their child?
>>
>>7421886

Of course not. You're missing the point.
>>
Red flags.

She drinks soda
She eats lollies
She likes chocolate.
She thinks McDonald's is a good idea for lunch.

Red flags that she's going to end up a fatty.
>>
>>7417490
You must be really fat if you have to eat enough for 3 to 8 people
>>
>>7422260
5'10 125lbs male here.

I do all of those.
>>
So is /ck/ just /r9k/ that talks about food every once in awhile?
>>
>>7422312
same
(were like 5 lbs apart) except the soda I do but it's not like every day. Although I walk everywhere so the extra weight takes care of itself.
>>
>>7422312
Your in your 20s? Red flag for future fatty.
>>
>>7422326
sure senpai. literally not one fat person in my family
>>
>>7418854
Wut? Dishwashing machine is more efficient because they use pressurized water mist to clean dishes instead of a constant stream of water.

The only reason to handwash is for greater control over the process or for things too delicate to machine-wash.
>>
>>7422326
>Your
Red flag for failing elementary school.
>>
>>7422326
not this guy >>7422312
im this guy >>7422319

I'm in my mid 30's blood pressure and heart rate are perfect too as is my pancreas and thyroid.
>>
>>7422260
Who the fuck doesn't like chocolate. Heck, if she DIDN'T like chocolate, that'd be a red flag for me.
>>
>>7417252
Agreed.
>>
>he comes to 4chan to pretend to be an elitist prick

my IKEA silicone moulds are great and my boyfriend enjoys what is cooked in them.
>>
>>7417490
dawg

you must cook some basic stuff.
>>
>she doesn't eat bowls of eggs
>>
>>7417763
are you in prison?
>>
>>7412257
I do this too, my mother did and then her mother did

I see no problem with this

Dishwasher way is for lazy people and it doesn't get all the food out plus I just like scrubbing and cleaning things myself
>>
>>7407489
she doesn't throw her used pads in the trash
>I shit you not I had a buddy who's ex would leave her used pads laying on the floor in her bathroom, fucking disgusting. They just laid their in a bloody heap, she was smoking hot, but god damn she was bat shit crazy.
>>
>>7410611

that... is fine too.
>>
>>7410692
Wait. I thought the >He/she use Ikea kitchenware meme was because it's low quality. Not because fucking neets are too poor to afford it.
>>
>>7412304
Either sour grapes, because they can't afford the good stuff, and have to stick with shit tier coffee.
Or babby palate, so they don't enjoy real coffee and stick with shit tier.
>>
>>7413628
Honestly, you're asking for perfection.

>>7423820
How do you make good coffee?
>>
>she only eats chicken and/or hamburger
>if she can fry any kind of food, she will fry it
>she doesn't eat any kind of fruit
>she is addicted to soda
>her ideal kind of food is fast food or pre-processed shit
>she won't touch coffee if it hasn't a pound of sugar and two liters of milk and cream and whatever sweet bullshit chicks deem necessary to pollute a coffee with
>she is lazier than a hungover sloth
at least she's not a vegan
god damn, i don't know how the fuck she isn't a hamplanet, but she's certainly chubby and growing. it was better before when all the chicken tendies and fried crap gathered on her hips and tits
>>
What was the name of that guy who comes to /ck/ and is full of himself and posts his stories? There was one where he went to his bosses or a employee party or something
>>
you fags are edgier than pol
>>
>>7407489
>She fine-grinds her coffee
I drink espresso, motherfucker
I drink tea very rarely. It stays fresher in sealed bags
Are you autistic?
>She owns cookware from Ikea
It's a poor carpenter who blames his tools
>She puts dishes in both sides of the sink
One side for dirty dishes, one side for drying dishes. Do you fill your sink with dirty dishes like an animal?
>>
WHY ARE THERE any woman that can't cook at all? They are biologicaly made to take care of kids and that includes preparing meals for kids (and rest of the family) and then my friend takes home a blonde bimbo that can't boil water to save her life. WHAT ON EARTH was he thinking? >We should trow rock on woman who can't cook
>>
File: laughing elf man.jpg (17 KB, 256x352) Image search: [Google]
laughing elf man.jpg
17 KB, 256x352
>>7423772
>>
>>7410781
Whatever man, I've owned cats and dogs and at least cats don't shit all over the back yard.
>>
This is probably bait but its so hard to tell with /ck/
>>
>>7410015
nobody fucking asked
>>
File: 31356_1307419485636_33203_n.jpg (53 KB, 719x478) Image search: [Google]
31356_1307419485636_33203_n.jpg
53 KB, 719x478
>>7417490
this is SUCH a weird thing to be proud of seriously.
Aprons are cute and convenient and protect your clothing from accidents calm down
>>
>>7423688
in my experience women that use pads are always fucking crazy/immature
wearing a pad is synonymous with being ok with sitting in a wet diaper that pulls at your pubic hair its Freudian anal stage level of fucked up
>>
>>7425287
some women are too small down there for tampons to fit buddy
>>
>>7425287
>that pulls at your pubic hair

What girl has pubic hair?
>>
>>7425291
The 3DPD kind.
>>
>>7425290
We're not talking about your motherless playlist.
>>
>>7412657
maybe dont go at 5:30 in the afternoon on a weekday
>>
>>7425290
1 in 5000 maybe. But I'm telling you pads feel revolting and there is something genuinely wrong with a woman that can sit on her own blood and uterine lining for hours at a time
Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.