[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who's weirded out by people patting down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4
File: who-the-fuck-does-this.jpg (28 KB, 600x313) Image search: [Google]
who-the-fuck-does-this.jpg
28 KB, 600x313
Am I the only one who's weirded out by people patting down their pizza?
>>
>>7407258
>hurr let me just shovel all this grease in my mouth
>why would I try to make it lower calorie? It's already high calorie
>hurr I'm the food police
>>
It was popular with the girls in high school. They'll gargle sweaty football player balls but grease on a pizza grosses them out.
>>
2 pizza grease threads and we can't even have one ja/ck general

this place fucking blows
>>
>>7407277
sounds like op hit a nerve
>>
>>7407281
Ulililia is a better person than jack though, jack's just disgusting but Ulililia is autistic and brilliant.

Anyways 'degreasing' your pizza results in negligible calories being removed like maybe 20 per slice of pizza.
>>
>>7407281
Jack threads are cancer.
>>
>>7407304
Fuck off newfag
>>
>>7407277
jesus christ man i was just asking a question calm the fuck down
>>
>>7407389
how about you go and eat 100 pounds of garbage
>>
>>7407279
Sounds like someone wasn't popular in high school.
>>
>>7407258

No.

The whole point of pepperoni on a pizza is the grease
>>
>>7407411
that's not a pepperoni pizza you fucking canadian fag
>>
>>7407304
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
>>
>>7407458
>lol it's so funny to laugh at a fat fuck that can't cook XD
>>
>>7407464
butbutbut bro hes just pretending to suck at cooking and he has best awsome sauce so fames hahah lol omg u suck u fucking faggot piece newfaggot
>>
>>7407299
It's not about the calories for me. I'm eating pizza for God's sake, I don't care about calories. It just tastes better when it's less greasy.
>>
No one else suck on the paper towels after the pizza is gone and you're still craving?
>>
>>7407304
Don't worry. I just reported the newest one.

You all don't have thank me for keeping /ck/ safe. You only have to tongue worship my boy hole.
>>
>>7407258
My girlfriend does this and i don't understand why...
>>
>>7407507
Done the same.
Fuck the Jack fags.
>>
>>7407540
Agreed. If /ck/ can survive reviewbrah and Joey, then we can survive Jack.
>>
I don't do that anymore, although some pizza can be really greasy.

>>7407258
I used to do that as a tween thinking it would stop my acne.
>>
>>7407258
I can see why people do it but I never would because I don't want bits of paper towel in my food.
>>
>>7407304
They really are. Everyone posting in them should be banned.
>>
90$ of pizza places make garbage pizza that is drenched in grease.
>>
>>7407395
>on /ck/
>he hasn't eaten 100 pounds of garbage in the name of recipe experimentation
pleb to the maxxx
>>
>>7407258
that's just retarded.
if you need to pat down on your pizza just eat something else than extra greasy american pizza
>>
Why are you worried about how other people eat? Why are you staring at people when they eat? Fucking freak
>>
>>7407277
Dude a slice of pizza is like 300 calories.

It doesn't get much lower than that.
>>
Why are there so many threads about this lately?
>>
>>7407277
Hurr hurr hurr hurr hurr hurr hurt hurr hurr hurr hurr durr hurr hurr hurr hurr
>>
>>7407258
Sometimes, when I make a veggie pizza (I don't know what I'm doing wrong), it comes out with the crust done but the top super moist and wet with water. I hate it, but I dab it w/a paper towel and throw it back in the oven, maybe broil it, for a couple more mins to dry out. Should I cook veggies first (onion, peppers, zucchini, mushroom...)?

Also I used to dab pizza I ordered sometimes. Not all pizza but i just didn't like the taste of the ones that have pools of grease. Now I just don't order pizza like that.
>>
File: 1455361734104.jpg (56 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1455361734104.jpg
56 KB, 450x450
>>7407258
>pulp stuck to my 'za
>>
>>7408325
The dough the cheese the fat the carbs.
>>
"People" I think you mean Americans.
>>
>>7407299
>>7407470
can confirm
padding a pizza is for taste not caloric intake
but the taste/texture of a pool of grease on youre tongue is pretty gross
>>
>>7408291
perhaps op is a euro
in italy my group was the only one eating there pizza with there hands and people actually were starring
also they had house wine on every table as if it was a water carafe
different strokes for different folks i guess but I folded my pizza taco style and everything and they had the expression like i just farted at the table or something
>>
>>7409438

Get better memes faggot, Americans obviously want to chug grease
>>
>>7409479
When I was in Rome I ordered 2 cheeseburgers from McDonalds and some homeless girl egged on by her mother (I presume) came up and asked "I has cheeseburger?".
I didn't give her one. Never feed a stray.
>>
>>7409402
freeze dry the veg
>>
>not patting down foreign foods

It's like you want the terrorists to win.
>>
Depends on the quality of the cheese. If its good cheese and has a tasty grease I will eat it, if its just cheap nasty grease I pat it off.
>>
File: ulillillia.jpg (22 KB, 240x441) Image search: [Google]
ulillillia.jpg
22 KB, 240x441
Ulillillia did this because he was getting fat and it helped him a great deal. He sort of weirds everyone out though most likely.
>>
>>7409924
>>7409479

I'll never forget the day I was in Rome and ordered a coke at a restaurant. The waiter chuckled "American Champagne" in what was clearly a frequent comment for him

But, that was the day I stopped drinking soda with every meal. He did me a real solid.
>>
>>7407397
Sounds like he experienced their ball gargling first-hand.
>>
>>7407258
I was until i had one pizza that had like a stagnant pond of oil sitting on it and i had to to make it edible. now it's not so weird
>>
>>7407299
Ulillillia actually has extremely severe OCD, not autism.
He says on his site. I love that crazy fucker.
>>
>>7407258
I have to do it because the grease really fucks with me, physically.
>>
File: 1453075397541.png (532 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1453075397541.png
532 KB, 500x363
>>7409989
>american champagne
I'm not even american and i feel sorry for that comment made on you
>>
>>7410102
He seems on the spectrum to me based on the videos I've seen. That he also has OCD doesn't mean he can't be autistic. If he were diagnosed today he would very likely be classed as autistic, odds are he was diagnosed long ago when the definitions were less narrow because it wasn't considered a "spectrum" disorder.
>>
>>7407258
I dab gas station pizza.
>>
>>7411150
Why even eat that shit?
>>
>>7407281
I agree
>>
>>7408325
A tablespoon of oil contains over 100 calories. If you soak some of it up with a paper towel it reduces the calories by a lot.
>>
>>7411172

If a person is concerned enough about diet and health to count calories then why would that person eat greasy-ass pizza in the first place?
>>
>>7411211
Because sometimes a person wants pizza. Are you dense? Dabbing a spoonful of oil off of it always makes sense.
>>
>>7411172
If you're that worried about your caloric intake, you shouldn't be eating greasy pizza in the first place.

Blotting grease off pizza is just as stupid as people that get a supersized double cheeseburger with bacon combo meal with a diet coke.
>>
>>7411216

Sure, so they want pizza. Why not go get some good quality pizza from a different restaurant that isn't swimming in grease then?
>>
>>7411224
Because he is socially inept and incapable of communicating to people without splicing numbers and irrelevant shit into his sentences
>>
>>7407258
>Am I the only one

Gee op, I bet you fucking aren't
>>
>>7411101
Autism is a myth, he just has really bad OCD.
>>
>>7407258

I don't usually have to pat down my pizza because I'm not a pepperoni pleb. But since my gf refuses to eat any pizza without pepperoni and only pepperoni, sometimes I have to bust out the paper towels. Am I the only one who's weirded out by people willingly drinking grease while eating their pizza?
>>
>>7411224
Because maybe he likes the pizza but it's a little too greasy? Is that so hard to understand, you fucking aspie?
>>
>>7411688
more like OCD is just mild autism
>>
>>7407277
Holy crap dude, like EVERYONE thinks you're a jackass.
>>
>>7413423
i don't
>>
Is that a thing?
>>
I do this because I'm scared of getting fat..ter.
>>
>>7413435
That's because you're the same cunt. If you want pizza once in a while, go for it, it isn't going to hurt. If you're eating pizza regularly enough for it to matter, you probably aren't on a strict calorie diet. Mopping up grease with a paper towel is absurdly autistic behaviour.

Nothing to do with food policing. We don't care if you do it, but we do find you incredibly strange.
>>
If I get pizza from a shitty restaurant that gives me a pie with pools of disgusting grease all over, you bet your ass I'm soaking that shit up with a paper towel.

That shit is gross. I love pizza, but a proper pizza should NEVER have pools of grease. If it bothers you that I'm soaking up that awful mess, maybe you should have ordered a decent fucking pizza instead?
>>
>>7411219
>Implying sugar isn't what makes you fat and that gulping down a kilo of sugar will make no difference
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.