[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long do you usually take to degrease your 'za /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: big-mama-pappa-pizza-huge.jpg (106 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
big-mama-pappa-pizza-huge.jpg
106 KB, 960x720
How long do you usually take to degrease your 'za /ck/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA
>>
this is the kinda guy parents compare their child to when they're not sure if the child is autistic or not
>>
File: 1449179263080.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1449179263080.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
I don't make greasy pizzas.
>>
>how to make your dominos even more flavourless: the video
>>
File: 1299011730608.png (17 KB, 370x370) Image search: [Google]
1299011730608.png
17 KB, 370x370
>>7407224
>>
He does realize we literally pour oil onto the crust, right?
>>
>>7407234
Frozen shit
>>
>>7407213
>Used to live by a place that sold pizzas like that in LA.
>Had a party once and ordered a 36" pizza.
>Pizza box wouldn't fit through the door.
>Delivery guy had to rotate the box and hand it to my roommate.
>Roommate was pretty tipsy and didn't get a good grip on it.
>Pizza started to slide around in the box.
>Roommate spazzes out, drops/rotates the box.
>Pizza landed on carpet, cheese side down.
>There went our security deposit.
>>
>>7407332
>36" pizza
America is a strange place which im glad ive never visited.
>>
Honestly here. If I ever meet someone who says 'Za' for pizza, I will fucking kill them. On the spot. Dead. Ok?
>>
Who is this autistic retard?
>>
>>7407441
He's autistic as shit but is actually pretty smart. Used to have a youtube channel where he'd utilize his hardcore autism in terms of video games
>>
>>7407441
Ulillillia
And he ain't autistic. He's got sever OCD and a few other things.
>>
>>7407906
He is definitely autistic.
>>
>>7407213
>hmmm how to make the perfect pizza better
>add jalapeno

BRILLIANT,thanks OP
>inb4 maddox
>>
>>7407213
How old is Ulillillia now? And is he still working on platform masters?
>>
here's an idea:

Weigh the napkin on a digital scale, then weight it after you've blotted the grease off the pizza/slice

post results.
>>
>>7407414
did you miss the part where it was for a party? those pizzas are meant for big groups
>>
>>7408074
You've taken that from the comments on the video
>>
>>7407414
>No 36" pizza
Anywhere but the US is a 3rd world shithole which I'm glad I've never visited
>>
>>7407213
Wow he is a real life Bubbles.
>>
>>7407213
why even buy pizza if your gonna go through that much effort to make them edible to you??? it would be easier and cheaper and healthier to make his own food. and people itt are calling him smart lol
>>
>>7407887
he's not really that smart, sure he can do simple maths very quickly, but so can a calculator. he took algebra 3 times and didn't understand shit
>>
'za

What a fucking tool abbreviation.
>>
>>7408962
you don't like za bro? what are you some kind of nerd?
>>
>>7408060

In his 30s I think. And I have no idea. Last I heard he was doing some menial cleaning job in North Dakota and living with his sister who cam whores.
>>
>>7409555
He moved back to Minot to live with his parents after he couldn't find a job in Fargo
>>
>>7407423
I always call pizza 'za and sriracha 'cha, it's really not uncommon you plebian.
>>
>>7407414
yes me too. now excuse me while I go to the pissoir and fetch water from the well
>>
>>7408075
Or, y'know, you could just order a few 12 inch pizzas.

Not only would it be less retarded, but easier for drunk people to take indoors.
>>
>>7407213
don't like greasy pizza? don't order greasy toppings like pepperoni. problem solved
>>
>>7407213
When I want a paper towel flavor pizza I'm going to do this, thanks OP
>>
>>7409704
>problem solved
Uh, he doesn't eat meat, dude. Did you even watch the video? That pizza is very greasy.
>>
>>7408917
He literally only eats pizza. He said that in a video once, hence his insistence that degreasing must have been responsible for his weight loss.
>>
>>7407213
Dont eat pizza if you dont want grease geez fucking massive retards.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.