[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it safe to drink holy water?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: Holy-Water.jpg (20 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Holy-Water.jpg
20 KB, 500x500
is it safe to drink holy water?
>>
No. Where did you get it?
>>
>>7406677
nearby church is selling those for $10 a pop
>>
>>7406675
not if you're a filthy sinner. repent.
>>
>>7406677
You boil the hell out of it
>>
Are you a vamp?
>>
>>7406675
Are you undead? A demon?
>>
I drank some once, felt like I was burning from the inside for afew days
>>
>>7406680
Wouldn't that kill off all the Midi-chlorians?
>>
>>7406675
Filthy fingers dipped in it 10,000 times. If they say its fresh you can bet the priest gets off my dipping his balls in it or some shit.

So no.
>>
If you want to immolate yourself
>>
>>7406675
I've drank some, made pasta and cocktails with it because of the artist that I am. No one ever got sick, but I get mine from yuro. Go for it!
>>
>>7406680
bad-dum-ching!
>>
>>7407137
tool
>>
>>7406678
>church selling holy water for 10$
What? Are you sure you didn't enter a synagogue?
>>
>>7406831
savage
>>
Yes it's safe. Whenever I am sick I put a few drops of holy water into my regular drinks and say a prayer for my health. Don't know how this works but i usually start feeling some what better soon after consuming it. I guess it could also be considered placebo effect but I still do it.
>>
>>7406675
Generally yes, but only if you are lawful or neutral. Though it still works for curing lycanthropy even for chaotics.
>>
>>7407428
it is placebo
you're not getting jesus waves in your body after drinking it you fuckin tard
>>
>>7407428
its probably syphylis going to town on your nervous system
>>
>>7406675
Only if you use it to wash down a plateful of hosts. Don't forget to season the hosts with Sriracha.
>>
>>7407585
>syphilis
In order to contract that he'd need to of had sex.
This is highly unlikely.
>>
>>7407577
Exactly
>>
>>7407717
what do you think altar boys are for ?
>>
>>7407800
Assisting in prayer and tending to the alter and the rich tradition of the catholic chruch
>>
>>7407987
>rich tradition of the catholic chruch
So, fucking altar boys?
>>
>>7406675
Depends. Sometimes holy water can be contaminated with bacteria if a lot of random people have put their fingers in it. It isn't difficult to obtain uncontaminated holy water though. Any ordained clergy person can bless water for you. You just have to use your social skills and ask. They may ask you why. The only wrong answers are probably something retarded like you want it for stupid magic spells or you're trying to monetize it. Remember, holy water isn't magical. It is spiritually symbolic of baptism rites. Drinking it is not necessary, but if it is clean it won't hurt anything. Physically it is just water.
>>
File: 1439520126933.png (527 KB, 820x613) Image search: [Google]
1439520126933.png
527 KB, 820x613
>>7406675
My mom forced me to chug a bottle down because I was auguring how I didn't want to do homework at 10 years old
>>
>>7406675
isn't holy water usually distilled water? And isn't distilled water pretty fucking bad for you?
>>
>>7410349
The couple churches I had the benefit (lol) of visiting just used plain 'ol tap water which was then blessed.

Distilled (or de-ionized) water is a bad thing to drink a lot of since it contains zero electrolytes but having a glass or two isn't an issue. The recommendation is really for lab workers who might be tempted to drink it all day every day--or I suppose, nutjobs who would be willing buy jugs of it. Drinking a glass of distilled water isn't a problem. Drinking it every day for weeks might be, depending on the rest of your diet.
>>
>>7407717
>he'd need to of had
>to of had
Kill yourself.
>>
>>7406675
Wash your mouth with soap and then drink
>>
>>7410335
>because I was auguring
>auguring

Underrated post
>>
>>7406675
Its literally just water. Just been blessed by a priest
>>
>>7406675
Best case: it's just water.
Worst case: you can get E. Coli.
>>
>>7406675
Of course it is, it's just water that that was prayed over by a priest, in the best of cases the priest sprinkled salt on it as well.
Also, I don't what kind of mall church you fuckers go to, but holy water is free.
You can go with your own bottle and the priest will bless it and that's it. If you wanna drink it don't get it from the pile, that shit's basically a washing basin for people's filthy hands.
>>
>>7407577

*tips fedora*

Atheists - 1
Christians - 0
>>
>>7410427
Blessed by a priest? With his semen?
>>
>>7406675
>holy water
>>
File: 1412524189038.png (62 KB, 300x244) Image search: [Google]
1412524189038.png
62 KB, 300x244
>>7410335
>auguring
>>
>>7406675
Unless you're undead or a demon you should be fine.
>>
>>7406675
It's known to cause Protestants and Jews to melt, so you'd better stick to your non-alcoholic beer.
>>
>>7407428
I do the same thing nice to know not everyone is an edgy atheist prick
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.