[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /b/, so i've been making beer burgers, fucking so g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: beernburger_pkinpg[1].jpg (204 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
beernburger_pkinpg[1].jpg
204 KB, 1080x810
sup /b/,
so i've been making beer burgers, fucking so gud. what are the best beers you've used to get the best burgers?
so far mine has been this one i got for cheap at a liquor store: http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/147/109615/
Amazing beer, got a pair for 4.50 each.
and made the best burgers i've ever made. holy fucking shit, i wish i didnt buy the last two beers at that store so i could have this burger again.
the next burger i had was made with Stone's double IPA. fucking delicious beer, amazing burger.
i made one with stone's stout, it wasnt that great. I just made one with this, and it was awesome http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/10046/47726/
anyways, what is the best beer burger?
>>
This thread brought to you by the beer association of America
>>
>>7406573
lol, i would not recommend you use bud lite or coor's or anything like that. brought to you by the draft beer association of america
>>
>>7406581
That reply brought to us by the red wine association of USA
>>
>>7406600

That reply brought to you by the shitposters association of USA
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.