[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wont eat steak anything less than well-done because afraid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Eddy you knobhead.jpg (21 KB, 312x345) Image search: [Google]
Eddy you knobhead.jpg
21 KB, 312x345
>wont eat steak anything less than well-done because afraid of blood in meat
>mfw

Honestly is it morally justified to food poison these people?
>>
>person makes rational decision to avoid an activity they see as harmful out of ignorance
>this means they deserve harm

you edgy boi
>>
>>7405452
No. Maybe they have really weak immune systems and are being sensible. Giving such people food poisoning on purpose would be the same as murder.
>>
>>7405468

A steak is ruined the moment it's well-done. Objectively shit taste and contrary to what you say, it's irrational and ignorant.
>>
>>7405482

Everyone I know who eats well-done steak does it for the reason I had stated. Not because of a weak immune system (I know these people personally, they aren't hiding anything)
>>
>>7405493
So just get it over with and fuck them bareback. Get that repressed tension out of your system, boy.
>>
>>7405484

it's ignorant but not irrational, i think i made that quite clear.
>>
File: 1450731583848.gif (1 MB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
1450731583848.gif
1 MB, 250x141
>>7405452
>won't eat steak anything more than rare because they're an uncivilized fuck who might as well go hunting with their bare hands and eat meat fresh off the animal because that's the level of barbarian they are
>mfw
>>
>>7405484
Untrue, that's only if you're cooking it like a steak to be served "proplerly" (i.e. medium rare neighborhood).

If you butterfly it, cook it on medium heat, and keep basting in butter, you can get the whole thing to well done while still being succulent. Different method, but that's kind of the point.
>>
>>7405482
In whole-muscle cuts of beef, the only place bacteria grow is on the surface of the meat (assuming proper refrigeration.)

It is perfectly safe to eat meat which is blue rare, assuming the outside has been seared properly.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.