[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mushrooms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: rotfruit.jpg (86 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
rotfruit.jpg
86 KB, 600x450
I have always hated these things my entire life. What can I possibly do to make these rot fruit remotely edible?
>>
Stir fry my nigga. get it sauced up and camouflaged with other veggies and you wont even notice them
>>
>>7404393
Fry them with butter, garlic and maybe a touch of sage. That's all they need
>>
wait until fully dried, mix 1-3 grams with pb&j sandwich, smoke weed at the peak
>>
>>7404628
/thread
>>
We'd need to know why you don't like them to address this in any meaningful way.

Mushrooms are pretty much a staple all over the world and tasty as hell.
>>
fry them with a bit of oil and S&P
not hard to fuck up lad
>>
>>7404393
Put them on a burger
>>
Stroganoff
>>
Start with button mushies.

Remove stem

Heat oil on pan

Put mushies on pan and Fry stem hole side down just so bottom don't move or stir

Flip, SnP, fry flat side down until Bottom is browned and stem hole fills with delicious mushie broth

Remove from pan without spilling juice

Drink juice like a shot

Eat mushie

You can also throw the stems in pan and fry those as well
>>
>>7404393
I didn't like mushrooms until I was 24. Then it practically changed from one day to another.
Just try some once in a while to see if your taste change.
>>
>>7406975
>mushie
>>
eat them raw until you like it
>>
>>7406975
>remove stem
Nice irresponsible mushroom harvesting, you're supposed to cut the cap off when harvesting them.
>>
>>7407053
Because he didn't buy his white button mushrooms at the store, he went out and harvested them in the wild

Fucking autist
>>
>>7406876
fapfapfap
>>
File: 1455476256764.gif (2 MB, 350x525) Image search: [Google]
1455476256764.gif
2 MB, 350x525
>>7404393
If you cook em right they will lose the mushroomy taste. I hated em when I was a kid but after cooking em right I just do not notice the fugly taste anymore.
>>
>>7404393
just fucking eat them you literal pussy
>>
Eat them in meat pies, mixed with steak and pie gravy.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.