[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sandwich is exactly the same, but now it's on a brioche
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: brioche.jpg (74 KB, 698x464) Image search: [Google]
brioche.jpg
74 KB, 698x464
>Sandwich is exactly the same, but now it's on a brioche bun

This meme needs to die.
>>
>>7403344
I think you need to review the meaning of the word "meme" anon.
>>
>>7403391

Wendy's is doing this shit now.

I got a burger from the fucking drive through, open it up, and I find they replaced the regular bun with fucking brioche. This is getting out of hand.
>>
>>7403402
That does not make it a meme. By your definition, chairs are a meme, because more than one company makes them.
>>
>>7403409
It's like the pretzel buns a year or two ago. Everyone had them.

The base bun is the base for a reason. Sometimes people like a change of pace but it loses its charm if fucking everybody does it.
>>
>>7403344
What's wrong with brioche?
>>
>>7403413
>The base bun is the base for a reason.
Because it's cheap, inoffensive, and easy to produce in bulk.
>>
>>7403436
It's sweet and throws off the balance of the savory ingredients inside the typical burger or sandwich.

It also drives up costs due to the usage of eggs while not adding much of anything to most burgers.

Brioche is tasty, but it has it's place. More often than not, as the bun for a sandwich is not one of them.
>>
This meme needs to live. Fast food brioche buns aren't the best, but they're fucktons better than the usual garbage bun.
>>
Can you imagine a big mac on brioche?
>>
>>7403447
So don't order it? Why do you give a crap that a place offers an item you have no intention of buying

Do you have aspergers syndrome? That's like being asspained that a store sells both grape and orange soda when you only like orange
>>
>>7403344
>this meme needs to die
This meme must be forgotten
>>
>>7403605
Sometimes it's no longer a choice, if it's a local restaurant as opposed to a fast food place.

Or sometimes you're ambushed with it as they have changed the "default" and you don't find that out until you're on the fucking highway after going through the drive through.
>>
File: 82268 Brioche Roll.jpg (337 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
82268 Brioche Roll.jpg
337 KB, 900x900
>some kind of food becomes popular
>HURR DURR MAYMAYS
I'm glad the majority of people don't have this mindset, or we'd still be eating gruel.
>>
File: 5464815346.jpg (8 KB, 128x111) Image search: [Google]
5464815346.jpg
8 KB, 128x111
>Autism: The Thread
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.