[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I ate the shit out of this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: rHRlXap.jpg (93 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
rHRlXap.jpg
93 KB, 1024x768
I ate the shit out of this.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>7402506
Could be rarer, but looks good overall.
What did you dip the steak in? Horseradish I hope
>>
it was intentional i'm not into really rare, just cooked it in a shitload of salt, cracked pepper and olive oil then a bit of bbq sauce on the side. had to eat the salad later cos was too full.
>>
>>7402519
Either way, that's almost a full pound of steak, so good job on that.
That being said..
>bbq sauce?
Try horseradish if you haven't yet. The spicer the better. It may change the way you eat steak for the rest of your life
>>
yea i do horesradish cream sometimes, i like the bite it has.

also looks like nice sear on the >>7402516
>>
File: IMAG0416.jpg (1 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0416.jpg
1 MB, 1520x2688
>>7402506
>>7402516
nice looking steaks

wish I'd taken a picture of my steak last night, but here's some bordelaise sauce I made tonight when I got bored. cooking a filet later this week to try this shit again.
>>
>>7402531
Agreed on the sear, but that's just a (perfect) rare steak pic on Google images.
Also, I'm a steak and baked potato type. Rice with steak isn't a suitable combination for me.
>salad
>rare steak with extra spicy horseradish
>baked potato with sour cream and chives
>steamed asparagus drizzled with melted garlic butter
Might be 2000 calories with tons of saturated fat, but that is the quintessential American meal to me

How did you cook the steak? Pan, broil, grill...?
>>
i just heated the shit out of a pan before i put it on cos cbf cleaning the bbq unless cooking a lot more.

mm could totally eat some baked potatoes and sour cream
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.