[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird snack/meals you invented. I get 1 tablespoon each cream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1407611783932.jpg (231 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
1407611783932.jpg
231 KB, 960x686
Weird snack/meals you invented.

I get 1 tablespoon each cream cheese and jam mixed together in a bowl and put about 1/2 cup gram cracker crumbs and mix well.
My family thinks it is gross but it's really good. Any other good weird snacks?
>>
>>7402494
I cram 4 cookies in a glass, drown it in milk then stir/crush the cookies with a sundae spoon, the thin long ones, and drink the cookie milk and then eat the cookies at the bottom.

I call it "The Fucking Mess"
>>
>>7402494
>tortilla chip
>sour cream
>jalapeno slice on top

Poorfag food, but surprisingly addicting
>>
>cut a fist sized chunk of chocolate chip cookie dough
>plop it on baking sheet
>stick it in oven
>preheat to 350
>by the time its done preheating(about 10 min) it should be a big, goopy, half cooked mess
>scrape it into a bowl
>take 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream and put it on top
>wait about 5 min
>the "cookie" should still be hot and the ice cream half melted but still cold
>now dig in you sweaty fat fuck and enjoy your diabeetus

the best desert ive ever had

also peperoni slices and crackers is goat
>>
>>7402494
Canned herring on buttered and peppered toast with fluffernutter.
>>
not just me but pretzels dipped in cream cheese is super good
>>
The lazy omurice.
Add a cooked chicken breast to a bunch of rice, top with omelette and ketchup.
>>
>>7402494
Salsa mixed with sour cream, ranch, or yogurt, depending on what's available. Dip chips in it.
>>
>>7402494
My mom made her own sour cream salsa.
It's sour cream and some salt, jalapeƱos and garlic blended together. Add more salt and jalapeƱos for taste.
Eat with your favorite tortilla chips.
I love it. I have her make me a batch whenever I'm over.
>>
>>7402494
I'd mix peanut butter and cheerios with some chocolate chips and roll it into balls. Very portable and calorie-dense snack for college students.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.