[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you order from this Sandwich Shop menu?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: su.jpg (522 KB, 864x1936) Image search: [Google]
su.jpg
522 KB, 864x1936
What would you order from this Sandwich Shop menu?
>>
A hitman.
>>
Fat Senior
French Fries
Onion Rings
>Fat Sandwiches
>4 burgers

>Burgers
>blank cell

Why even have the Burger section?
>>
That place seems pretentious as fuck
>>
>>7402464
>its a food truck in a college town
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
Either the Crack Fries or the Heady Fries, small.
>>
>>7402464

I don't think you know what "pretentious" means.
>>
>>7402412
>Ordering from Sandwhich U

Their sandwhiches are small as fuck
>>
File: 84802122.gif (2 MB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
84802122.gif
2 MB, 576x324
>>7402412
Wasn't this on a man versus food episode?
>>
>ketchup

7 year olds :^)
>>
>>7402479
I don't think YOU know what "pretentious" means. They fucking marked everything as a registered trademark, including common-ass terms like "fat cat."

Shit, I'd avoid the place like the plague for that "Fat Blunt®" alone. Why the fuck do stoners always think everything they say is comedy gold?
>>
>>7402412
One fat buffalo and one order of mozarella sticks.
>>
Fat Moon
>>
50 wings

Cheesesteak
>>
>giving your menu items funny or embarrassing names
sorry, that means I'm either going to point at the menu or just describe what i want. i'm not playing your games
>>
>>7403465
Did you also throw it on the ground because you're not a part of the system?
>>
>>7403482
nice cultural reference! *thumbs up*
>>
>>7402412
Fat 90 and some Heady Fries.

Also the numbers to a cardiologist and a personal trainer.
>>
>live in a "college town"
>every restaurant needs to have a "funny" menu with wacky names
it's ridiculous, how un-charming this shit is
>>
>>7403501
>college town
>populated primarily by denizens from the Internet between ages 18-24
>wants some charming high level shit

I suppose you complain about all the kids at Disneyland too.
>>
File: menu.jpg (354 KB, 499x848) Image search: [Google]
menu.jpg
354 KB, 499x848
>>7402412
Reminds me of a place we have here. Has the exact same shit.
>>
>>7403528
Who likes stupid names on a menu? I've never met someone under the age of 45 who actually finds that shit amusing or clever or fun.
>>
>>7403465
>would rather autisticly describe my exact order or point to the menu like a tourist instead of just saying the dumb name.

Stop being an insecure douche and trying to act too cool for the room, no one there is impressed.
>>
File: HT7X21[1].jpg (891 KB, 1024x820) Image search: [Google]
HT7X21[1].jpg
891 KB, 1024x820
>>7403580
speaking of stupid menu item names
>>
>>7403543
>Greek
>Falafel and hummus

NONE OF WHICH ARE FROM GREECE
>>
>>7402412
Fat bitch with hot sauce or a Darrell.
>>
>>7402412
I'll take the chicken caesar wrap with a glass of water please.
>>
>>7402412
>>7403543
>>7404080

I'd get the Cheese Steak with the works and some onion rings.

I hate places that feel the need to have everything on the menu start with the same word. I know where I am, I don't need reminding while ordering my meal.
Also places that name all their food random things that have nothing to do with the food. You're not a Fall Out Boy album, so stop with the stupid names.
The stupidest sounding thing I've ever ordered was a kimcheese burger; which surprisingly was a cheese burger with kimchi.
>>
>>7404080
Maybe they feel the need to give their food outlandish names because each dish is the exact same fucking thing plus or minus one ingredient
>>
LISTEN LADY, I'M NOT PLAYING YOUR STONER FOOD MIND GAMES.
>>
>>7402484
Your thinking of munchies 420. This place is different.
>>
>>7402412
A chocolate chip cookie with a side of insanity.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.