[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
they opened a chik-fil-a here and it's just got this permanent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: 142559.jpg (34 KB, 620x370) Image search: [Google]
142559.jpg
34 KB, 620x370
they opened a chik-fil-a here and it's just got this permanent line stretching into the fucking highway

i swear

suburban white people are so meek when it comes to food

they grow up eating kraft mac n shit

then they go to college and start the countdown to when they're gonna move to seattle/portland

in the meantime they find like 2 restaurants they enjoy eating at

AND THAT'S IT

THEY'RE DONE

and usually one of those places is gonna be chipotle and the other will be cfa or five guys or jimmy john's
>>
>>7401647
>not getting your chicken from popeyes
>>
meek is not the word you were looking for
>>
>>7401647
yeah, urban black people eat so much better
>>
We had one open up here about five months ago.

Same shit, huge lines that required traffic cops for the first week. The crazy shit is that it's still just as busy now as it was when it opened. I don't get it.
>>
>>7401708
It's the socially acceptable way to tacitly protest against faggots.
>>
File: 143331.jpg (71 KB, 620x370) Image search: [Google]
143331.jpg
71 KB, 620x370
>>7401708
i'm talking about the one in bellevue

the gas station across the street threatens to tow cfa customers for parking there
>>
>>7401708
For every new one that opens, the first however-many-people to order get free food for a year. That's the sole reason this happens.
>>
>>7401705

Seriously, why you have to make this about race (OP not you)? Cant you just say "people" instead of specifying white people? Do you think other cultures eat better? I'm Cuban and 90% of the food I grew up eating is poorly cooked meats with rice and beans.

OP is either a nigger or a sheltered Oikophobe.
>>
>that feel when your eating out dinner routine is teriyaki, fondue, chili, mexican, new mexican, some kind of bolivian place I think, a peruvian chicken joint, a kabob place that makes pizza, and five guys.
>>
>>7401733
>five guys
Into the trash
>>
CFA pulled a brilliant marketing move with that whole anti-gay sentiment, etc., etc. a few years back. They put the flyover conservative market on lockdown. These people will rave incessantly about CFA.
>>
>>7401647
Why the fuck are they all dressed up like CFA cooks though?
>>
>>7401738
sometimes you just want a a shitty burger man.
>>7401743
I'll say this about CFA, they turne me onto colby-jack cheese on chicken.
>>
I hate white people so fucking much

Can't wait until they are all dead
>>
>>7401754
start by killing yourself
>>
>>7401754
Your just jealous, without white people you would still live in a dirt mound waiting for your parents to trade you for some trinkets
>>
File: 1452481997239.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1452481997239.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>say black people are subhuman scum who should all be killed
>"hey idk let's hear this guy out"

>say white people like chain restaurants
>"fucking racist scum fuck you"
>>
better than being a cheeto scarfing double nigger that's gonna stroke out at 45
>>
File: Mission-BBQ.jpg (25 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
Mission-BBQ.jpg
25 KB, 500x325
Coming soon to a town near you, a brand new white person restaurant.
>>
>>7401770
*You're
>>
>>7401774
Fuggin lul
>>
>>7401774
Well this site is mostly white people - maladjusted ones with a lot of sexual and societal hangups at that - so of course that sort of pattern would manifest.
>>
>>7401647
>>7401770
>>7401788
Self-hating white people pls

>>7401774
It has to do with public perceptions, sperging out over "white people jokes" is moreso a rejection of the mainstream expectation that making fun of the white race is okay but not anyone else.
>>
>>7401728

>live in a predominately white area
>nearest popeyes or churches is MILES away
>chik-fil-a's and zaxby's are all over the place, with one nearby KFC

what op did was tacky as hell, but white people really fucking do love chik-fil-a for some reason
>>
>>7401798
>sperging out over "white people jokes" is moreso a rejection of the mainstream expectation that making fun of the white race is okay but not anyone else

No, it isn't. It's honest-to-god sperging over a double standard. Only mentally ill white people actually get offended by this shit, especially when you factor in how most white people jokes are eminently mild as fuck; being bad at dancing, not handling spicy foods, etc.
>>
>>7401798
>Self-hating white people pls

You must not have ever tried their brisket if you think I hate Mission BBQ. Or being white.
>>
>>7401808
Like I said, they got the flyover conservative market on lockdown. Many anti-gay white people don't really know what CFA did or said but they heard something about how they hated fags so now they flock there in droves.
>>
>>7401817
it's probably even more of a thing since then, but i moved around a whole lot growing up (mostly in southern states, admittedly), and any largely-white area had CFAs that had a ton of business, maybe it's their strategy or something since i remember they'd sell food at the schools too but either way it's not-not accurate
>>
>>7401708

north texas here

my closest chick fil a ALWAYS has a line that takes up an entire supermarket parking lot on friday afternoons. They have to have like 3 or 4 guys with wireless cashiers to make it go smooth and we've had chick fil for decades. People love that chicken man.
>>
>>7401647
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQowy9DdY8k

Time to go to In N Out kids!
>>
>>7401692
>comparing popeyes to chik-fil-a

nt but no

bojangles > chik-fil-a > popeyes > zaxby's
>>
>>7401717
Lol I'm in Houston paying 1.34 a gallon and we had cfa for decades
>>
The only time I ever ate at a Chik-fil-A is that day when the faggots called for a boycott.
>>
File: popeyes-bullet-proof-glass.jpg (160 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
popeyes-bullet-proof-glass.jpg
160 KB, 600x800
>>7401788

Coming soon to a town near you, shots fired at a black person restaurant...
>>
File: Chicken Shack.jpg (174 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Chicken Shack.jpg
174 KB, 1024x768
>>7401861
>>
>>7401874
You know you're in a classy neighborhood when fast food places have bulletproof glass at the counter.
>>
>>7401874
Not all Popeyes are like that...
>>
>>7401788
Is that the one in Perry hall? The food isn't half bad but it's overpriced considering the portion sizes.
>>
Chik-fil-A has become HUGELY popular here in Ohio

Their stores all opened with the standard 1 drive-thru lane with 1 order box

After the gay boycott fiasco...

Now the stores all have AT LEAST 2 drive-thru lanes with multiple order boxes and in good weather Chik-fil-A employees outside with iPads taking orders at the cars that are streched out the parking lot.

I've heard that a local one averages $100,000 of sales a DAY
That sounds like a lot for a fast food chain... but their prices make me believe it.
>>
>>7401647
Why are americans so hung up on race? The real differences in your country are the poor fags and the normies and the rich.
>>
>>7401743
>>7401795
>the SJWs on this board
>>
>>7401810
>no it isn't
>yes it is
>no it isn't
We could do this all day the point is you think that it's fine to make fun of white people for how they dance/act etc. but if someone similarly complained about how black people talk it's an attack on their racial identity. You are fucking blind to your own biases
>>
>>7401874
lmao that's ghetto as fuck
>>
>>7401861
popeyes>>>chik fil a >>kfc>>churches>school fried chicken>>bojangles
>>
>>7401708
>>7401647
White people line up to eat Chik fil A because there are no black people there, so the stores are very clean and efficient.
>>
File: 2016-02-21-20-52-18-541371863.jpg (9 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-21-20-52-18-541371863.jpg
9 KB, 299x168
>>7401980
You should see Boat N Nets in Mexican barrios.
>>
>>7401939
You don't have to be an Ess-Jay-Dubya to know to avoid flyovers like the plague.
>>
>>7401938
The rich play the different races against each other. And the genders, libs vs conservatives, sports team supporters, gay vs straight etc. Anything but rich vs poor.

Occupy Wall Street was about that at first, so they had SJWs infiltrate, loudly and publicly make the whole thing about "privilege" (white male privilege that is) and shut the whole thing down using white guilt.

Economists, professors and lawyers were shouted down by gangs of liberals so that uneducated black ghetto moms could talk about their personal stories of oppression at the hands of the white man.

It's a cynical but effective political defence strategy now.
>>
>>7401783
D*ng yo imma b strokin out at 45 best beleedat

Some fat hoes goin b doin dat 2 lmao

Is chik fil a actually healthier than nigger feed? Or is this something you just assumed because niggers are foul unkempt beasts in general?
>>
>>7401938
Because we're all not a bunch of dumb ass Marxist wannabe's.
>>
>>7402168
Holy fuck, shut the fuck up. That doesn't even make sense. From a fellow American, you are not helping. Whenever someone offers a critique of Americans/The U.S. don't just scream COMMUNISSSSTTT! That is exactly what they expect and makes us all look dumb as fuck.
>>
>>7401647
>le white people xD xD xD
>>>/a/frica
>>>/b/eanerland
>>
>>7401984
There are blacks, but they're usually gentrified and rather polite. You'll never see a nigger in Chik Fil A.
>>
File: American culture.jpg (55 KB, 400x372) Image search: [Google]
American culture.jpg
55 KB, 400x372
>>7402195
Piss off, jealous poor fag. Your incessant leftist bleating and submissiveness is exactly why the world no longer respects us.

FUCK them, and their jealous rantings.
>>
>>7402226
Holy fuck you're retarded. I literally said nothing of "leftist" or submissiveness. The reason the world no longer supports us is because of diabetic trailer trash like you burping and farting about communism and "shochulizm" every time anyone is critical of Murga. That and the fact that we're bombing their kids. Get off the barstool and get an education you flyover fuck up.
>>
>>7402226
Also, you're a poorfag too and you always will be. You're not in the club faggot.
>>
You can't beat Chick-Fil-A for customer service, for fast food anyways.

A clean and professionally cheery staff. Clean buildings. Order and then go wait at your table, a minute or two later and someone brings your food too you. They'll even take your trash from the table.
>>
>>7401774
kek
>>
>>7402238
You seem upset.
>>
>>7401647

There's a super cute blond with an amazing ass that works at the Bellevue location.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.