[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>simmer my tomato sauce at night so my roommates don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: .jpg (55 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
55 KB, 500x473
>simmer my tomato sauce at night so my roommates don't turn the heat off or move the pot
>hear my roommate come home late and start cooking
too autistic to enter the kitchen so my sauce is ruined probably
>>
>>7399769

get in there!

don't let them fuck your meal up.
>>
take a shit in their meal

they'll get the message
>>
Are you honestly too autistic to go say hi and stir your sauce?
>>
>>7399794

When you haven't showered in days, need a haircut, awkwardly braided your beard because it was going everywhere, and are sitting naked in front of the computer, putting on the same clothes you've been wearing for the past two weeks, not knowing who else might be out there, can be daunting, even though you're (obviously) drunk.
>>
>>7399806

Half your problems can be solved by putting on some new clothes. The other half can be solved when you realise no one cares that you need a haircut

Braiding a beard is always a bad move though
>>
>>7399808

What if you want to wait until you shower before putting on fresh clothes? Having to do your laundry more often just opens an entirely new can of worms.
>>
>>7399814

This is the logical thing to do yes, but presumably the shower would make unwanted noise or he would be seen going from the room to the shower
>>
Why would your sauce be ruined? Just turn the heat on again in the morning.
>>
>>7399806
This sounds less autistic, moreso depression.

Just take a shower, wear clean clothes, and groom yourself a little bit, yeesh
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.