[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's he up to these days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (457 KB, 665x375) Image search: [Google]
file.png
457 KB, 665x375
what's he up to these days
>>
>>7399710
Producer on the Youtube channel Jack on the Go.
>>
>>7399710
Are you so stupid you can't use google?
>>
>>7399710
after his fat days in MVF he went and wrote food articles for GQ or Esquire, i dont remember which one. Then I think he got a new show, but i haven't seen or heard about it so maybe it got cancelled quickly? he looks really weird now that hes skinny. his show was terrible anyway, i just liked watching the people make the food. the bad acting and corny lines were way too much to handle. Zimmern is way cooler and shouldve had his timeslot
>>
>>7399720
Hopefully he balloons the fuck out like Jonah Hill and becomes slightly tolerable again.
>>
>>7399710
about 5 foot 5 I think
>>
>>7399720
I don't even think it got to air. He made a comment about losing weight on Twitter or something and got blasted by body positivityfags and Travel pulled the plug.

Pretty interesting to read about the behind the scenes shit of MvF. Guess he pretty much hated himself while he did it and would spend a few hours on a treadmill after doing a challenge.
>>
>>7399762
Yeah he celebrated his weight loss and tweeted #thinspiration and got roasted by fat feminists and SJW's.
>>
>>7399762
>>7399768
yeah but it was a big deal because i think he told someone to kill themselves or something. like the problem was that he retaliated
>>
>>7399753
Huh
>>
>>7399768
Did he really tweet "#thinspiration"? If so, that's just wrong, and really stupid. Considering how that word is connected to Pro-Ana websites and eating disorders.
>>
>>7399774
>>7399781
Here's your reply.
>>
>>7399753
kek
>>
Posing nude for some magazine and giving me an erection.
>>
hes a vegan now too
>>
I think Man Finds Food is coming out this year. That's probably the one you guys are talking about. Wikipedia says it should still be coming out despite the Twitter 'fiasco' but I'm not sure on the sources.
>>
>>7399781
who cares? you're just jealous because your fatter than fuck but wanna justify your pussy aching by saying thinspiration is associated with eating disorders.
>>
>>7399725
jeesus, wasn't he losing weight? what happened.
>>
>>7400162
No, i'm actually skinny, but i still dont think it's a good idea to throw around the word thinspiration just because you went on a much needed diet. Considering how #thinspiration is mainly associated to motivational posters supporting anorexia in the delusional and very dangerous Pro-Ana communities online.
>>
>>7399781
>>7400223
there is literally nothing wrong with pro-ana communities

if we could have 100x as many "dangerous" pro-ana groups as we have fat-acceptance groups, the world would be a much better place
>>
>>7400230
Pro-ana websites are really damaging to bodyfixated people, mainly girls. And they're hella fucking toxic. They can post a picture of their "progress" and get bullied for being a fat piece of shit, even at like 5% bf. But it's really hard to say if it's more damaging than fat acceptance, since pro-ana is so incredibly tiny. Would it be as dangerous, more or could it even be less than fat acceptance if it was the same size? hard to say, but we would be better off without both of them
>>
File: e96.jpg (36 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
e96.jpg
36 KB, 607x608
>>7400263
>damaging to bodyfixated people

that's called natural selection and theres nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>7400263
>And they're hella fucking toxic.
Tourist be gone
>>
>>7400272
>if i just say it's natural selection that makes me feel strong :^)
>>
>>7400272
Nothing natural about it.

Also, if there was such a thing as natural selection, all those disgusting fatass, mentally disabled, poor people wouldn't be the ones keeping the birthrates high. Which is the case now.
>>
>>7400272
>implying natural selection still applies to human this day and age
You must visit /pol/, huh
>>
>>7400272
Social Darwinism isn't Natural Selection you dingus.
>>
>>7399710

career is over after he flipped out and called someone fat on instagram or twitter or whichever social media site
>>
>>7399762
>Guess he pretty much hated himself
This makes me sad. He seemed a pretty chilled Ameribro, and he was not exactly hamplanet level fat.

You guys have a fucked up country, you know this?
>>
>>7400360
He knew how horrible it was for his health but he kept doing it. That's why the final season switched to the Nation format; he just couldn't do it anymore.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.