[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the worst resturant chain? Tiny portions, pretty steep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Olive Garden.png (425 KB, 554x272) Image search: [Google]
Olive Garden.png
425 KB, 554x272
Is this the worst resturant chain? Tiny portions, pretty steep prices, am I expected to eat more of the fairly decent breadsticks and soup/salad?

It doesn't even taste like anything special, it tastes like the boxed pasta you can buy at any store
>>
That's because it is shit, welcome to the world of chain restaurants. I myself would rather eat Fast Food and go to local joints then eat at Applebee's, Chili's, or Olive Garden.

TGIF is the lone exception not for the food mind you but for the way they train their bartenders. Cool place to see Flair.
>>
I've never been there in my life. Heard it's meh. the $100 card for a month of unlimited pasta thing was cool though.
>>
All of Darden's restaurants are shit-tier. Yard House has disappointed me the least of all of them.
>>
>>7399462
Yard House is cool just because of that fantastic beer selection. The food itself is alright if not pricy.

The one I go to I see the fucking servers grabbing cocktail garnishes with their dirty hands. Can't tell you how much that triggers me.
>>
>>7399455
Denny's at least around here is pretty alright, mostly the 2/4/6 menu though
>>
BJ's is decent. Used to go pretty often in high school, maybe once a year now. The beer is decent and affordable, and the Red has a pretty high ABV.
>>
File: 84847247.jpg (70 KB, 615x461) Image search: [Google]
84847247.jpg
70 KB, 615x461
>>7399423
Joe's Crab Shack is aweful. You get $3 worth of food for $15 and the quality is terrible. The shrimp I was served still had a very visible 'vein' in them. They literally served me shit
>>
What's your opinion on P.F. Changs?
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 540x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 540x528
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.