[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would ya order /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
What would ya order /ck/?
>>
>Brado's Pizza
>No pizza on the menu
>>
>>7399043
>Brado's Pizza
>no pizza on the menu
Brado's, I...
>>
>>7399043
Why is there no pizza? Why are some foods themed (galaxy and extraterrestrial) and others aren't, especially when the space theme doesn't seem to fit a pizza restaurant with no pizza/sports lounge?

I'll take a honey mustard chicken burger though.
>>
>>7399057
>>7399068
>clearly just a snapshot of a single menu page
>pizza is on different page and OP is faggot
>>
This place is trying to do too much.
>>
i would give the sports lounge a try

over easy
>>
File: Chuckles.png (129 KB, 324x310) Image search: [Google]
Chuckles.png
129 KB, 324x310
>>7399057

kek'd hard
>>
The champs burger
>>
>West
>Food

Not even once.
>>
Probably start with the jalepeno poppers and either popcorn shrimp or poutine for the table to share

Then I'd go for either the chicken club or the champ's burger, depending on how recently i had eaten red meat
>>
honestly i would have to try the donair or teriyaki subs. that deserves a shot for novelty.

this place should be on kitchen nightmares, however. i just have the feeling.
>>
Jalapeno poppers and extra hot wings, and don't get stingy on the Ranch. And keep the beer flowing.
>>
>>7399043
Anytime I end up in a shithole sports bar with a menu like this I get drunk and stick to the appetizers menu. I don't even know where to begin.

>lunar loaf
>fettuccini con pollo
>poutine "low cal"
>stir fry
>potato skins (add cajun beef, "mexican)
>mozza 'ngers
>seafood lasagna
>chicken club loaf

just bring me a beer and some fries
>>
>>7399043
WINGS
>>
>>7399043
Potato Skins, Popcorn Shrimp, and Fettucchini Alfredo.
>>
>>7399043
I'd probably get my salad tossed
>>
>>7399043
This menu is a mess but I respect their ambition
That being said, let's just say fuck it and get the crab stuffed chicken
>>
>>7399043
probably a bunch of wings in 2 flavors.
>>
>>7399043
let's see, I'd gladly try the bacon cheeseburger with extra bacon, also the B.L.T. sandwich and of course the low cal poutine widh diced tomatoes and green onions.
>>
>>7399043
>Theres a limit on the amount of food you can order

Jeez I can only imagine how fat the customers are
>>
>>7399043
That place is a dump, used to by it all the time in edmonton. I prefer that Famoso, pham
>>
>3 days of karaoke
>4 different prices for wings, or they don't serve them on sunday, monday and friday
>no pizza, even though its called brado's pizza
>so much shit on the menu for a sports bar
>fucking calamari on the menu
>chicken fingers on favorite specialties
>mozza

I'll take a lunar loaf just to see what it is. It sounds like something a astronaut would take in his suit.
>>
>>7399135
>Anytime I end up in a shithole sports bar with a menu like this I get drunk and stick to the appetizers menu.
This. The appetizers tend to be more competently done at places like this.
>>
>restaurant from Edmonton
>it's on Stony Plain Road
>it's near Jasper Place

I don't think I'd even trust the water to be honest.
>>
>>7399880
Yessir. Places like that tend to be surprisingly competent at appetisers and fried food in general. If the menu is this big and all over the place deciding to order pasta or some weird sandwich is usually a regretful decision.
>>
>>7399646
Uh, the only thing astronauts take in their suits is a cyanide pill
>>
>Brado's Pizza
>Edmonton

I would order a visa and a bus ticket to Portland Maine where I would then order a pizza from OTTO
>>
>edmonton

Flyover country.
>>
Sup Edmontonbro?

I went to a place yesterday in south common called Rafters, and they sell pop that we don't get in this shit country. It's 25 bucks for a 12 pack though, so I just bought 3 cans. I got Coke Vanilla, Crush Peach, and a&w cream soda.
Never had brown cream soda before. Tastes the same though
>>
File: 1437511944006.png (250 KB, 675x694) Image search: [Google]
1437511944006.png
250 KB, 675x694
>seafood caesar salad
>>
>The Great West Food Company

Biggest red flag right there. This place is operated by a company that probably serves 90% of it's contracts on community college campuses and retirement homes.
>>
Here's their website and menu.

http://www.bradospizza.ca/menu-2#menu
>>
Seafood ceasar pls.
>>
File: Untitled.png (43 KB, 225x136) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
43 KB, 225x136
Surely, this must be a typo, Only open three for 6 days of the week?
>>
>>7401949
What?
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 KB, 156x141) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 KB, 156x141
>>7401949
Fugg
>>
lul that menu is flyover as fuck
>>
Ayy, Edmonton
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.