[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
instant noodles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 06-09-17 001.jpg (117 KB, 879x1024) Image search: [Google]
06-09-17 001.jpg
117 KB, 879x1024
what do yall think a poorfag like me should put in his cup noodles to make them taste better
>>
>>7398829
Pizza
>>
>>7398829

cha
>>
poop. but don't forget to microwave it first.

>#nukeyourpoop
>>
File: 1439495223149.jpg (28 KB, 872x960) Image search: [Google]
1439495223149.jpg
28 KB, 872x960
>>7398829
any kind of seasoning you like and/or any veg you have
>>
>>7398846
i tried putting onions consome and yucateca hot sauce and lime on it but it tasted like shit tho
>>
>>7398829
Get one of those inexpensive rotisserie chickens from a supermarket and a add some of that with a jalapeno or habanero.
>>
>>7398916

This is decent advice.
>>
>>7398916
Hand shred the chicken and push it around a pan with some spices and a dab of butter/oil for a few minutes if you want to feel like you're not a man-child. Does wonders for your self esteem.
>>
>>7398829
Oh, those are good, whenever I eat one I usually put some pickled tomato, lemon, ham and maybe abanero. Tho usually I prefer eating them the way they come, the cheese ones are kinda good.
>>
File: slide_321384_3015740_free.jpg (194 KB, 1200x923) Image search: [Google]
slide_321384_3015740_free.jpg
194 KB, 1200x923
semi-related question to the OP

I've made these ramen cups a few times, every time i do the noodles come out rubbery and unflavorful. Is there possibly something i'm doing wrong? they don't taste anything like maruchan ramen out of the package (pic related).
>>
>>7399333
If you're microwaving the bowl of water, that's wrong senpai. If you're already boiling water instead then you're good nigga
>>
>>7399333
Just get one of these it'll change your life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eeeac9ckMl4

You can even add an egg though you have to mix it up and cook it for longer naturally, not sure the best way to make an egg in this is yet
>>
you can do what they do in korea and put a slice of american cheese on top to melt while it sits

Also when the noodles are done cooking put them in a bowl. Then stir a beaten egg into the broth. Then pour it into the ramen, wa la, egg drop ramen.

Or, some chili sauce and peanut butter. I find this works best with beef, oriental or chili flavored ramen, but not chicken.
>>
>>7400168
Why do Asians think the only two types of cheese are American and mascarpone. All of it is going to give them the shits, so they might as well expand their horizons.
>>
>>7398829
garam masala
>>
>>7399378
I boil the water then dump it in, I've left it alone for awhile a bunch of times (3-10 minutes) and the noodles always come out bad.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.