[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MEME PREDICTIONS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: fondue copy.jpg (70 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
fondue copy.jpg
70 KB, 550x412
ITT: we predict future food memes

I'll start with fondue. Fondue restaurants, fondue at Chili's, all you can eat fondue parties, etc
>>
>>7398551
This fad has come and gone, my son
>>
>>7398551
Aspic has to make a come back.
Cubic servings will be inspired by the next space race.
>>
[insert obscure country here]
>>
>>7398551
There's a swiss restaurant a ten minute drive from my apartment that does fondue.
>>
>>7398562
>Aspic has to make a come back.
YES.

just the other day i was thinking about spaghetti-o's suspended in aspic.
>>
>>7398556
>>7398579
How about burger fondue?
A personal molten puddle of flavoured cheese to dip your burger and chips into?
>>
File: Spaghettio Cake.jpg (93 KB, 720x487) Image search: [Google]
Spaghettio Cake.jpg
93 KB, 720x487
>>7398593
Why not make your dream a reality?
>>
>>7398594
Dessert fondue?
>>
>>7398595
Don't let your memes be dreams.
The idea sounded nice on paper, but the pic just looks like you sliced the bottom of an industrial size tin of spag-Os
>>
>>7398556
But it could come back with trendy meme variations. Burger fondue, Italian fondue, pizza fondue, Japanese fondue. Peanut butter and jelly fondue
>>
File: Spaghettio Cake 2.jpg (351 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
Spaghettio Cake 2.jpg
351 KB, 1600x1600
>>7398606
I never took these pics.
It's not really aspic, anyhow.
>>
>>7398608
Fondue fountain
Taco flavored fondue
Deep fried fondue
>>
>>7398609
This image is offensive.
>>
>>7398601

Dessert fondue is very much a thing. I've seen it done with chocolate (obvious), but i've also seen it done with melted marshmallow.

I bet some sort of sweetened cheese recipe would make great dessert fondue though. Like a coffee liquer and cocoa flavoured mascarpone fondue would be amazing. With ladyfingers for dipping! Tiramisu fondue - somebody somewhere has to have done it at some point.
>>
Somebody's going to develop imitation whale blubber and it's going to be totes hot.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
8 KB, 300x300
>gochujang
>lao gan ma
>>
>>7398595
>>7398606

It's horrifying, yet if you put it in front of me I would still have to try it. It would be like a compulsion. I would just have to know how horrifying it truly is.

I'm a food masochist.
>>
>>7398624
Lard + fish sauce?

On that note; everything jerky. You can use one hand to hold it while you use the other to instagram your meal.
>>
Has human breast milk cheese been done yet?
A more rare, expensive version could be taken only from lactating trannies.
>>
>>7398608

Fondue is already Italian though. native to the French, Swiss, and Italian Alps.
>>
>>7398640

Yes. It has.
>>
>>7398640
Ice-cream has been done, on a small and media friendly scale. Maybe a fromage anon can explain the ratio of milk to cheese to give us a better idea of the quantities needed.

Actually, I'm quite interested; how many pints of full fat milk does it take to make butter or cheese?
>>
>>7398640
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-cheese-breastmilk-idUSTRE7413X020110502
>>
>>7398640
i only drink gargled milk.

http://www.whitepowermilk.com/
>>
>>7398551
Fruit burgers
Clear milk
Self-frying chicken MRE's
>>
>>7398647
>>7398651
>>7398652

Oh damn, I thought I was on to something.
>>
Microwaving your own poop will kill any bacteria and then you can eat it one more time. Suitable for keto, paleo, and vegans.
No, I'm not kidding.
#nukeURpoop
>>
>>7398816
>#nukeURpoop
#nukeyourpoop is probly better. Let's go with that.
>>
File: 1454722795814.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1454722795814.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
>>7398835
>not #nukeypoops
>>
>>7398551
Ironic diners that sell overpriced food and pretend to be from the 50s
>>
>>7399049
That's sounds gay. But #nukeyourpoop really has #cut4bieber levels of potential. Like people posting videos of themselves on YouTube pissing their pants for feminism, or setting themselves on fire for the #firechallenge, I can envisage people posting videos of themselves eating their own poop.
Plus just imagine the domestic arguments after angry mothers find out that their retarded son put poop in their microwave. There will be used microwaves put out in the lawn for rubbish collection around the world and they'd be buying new ovens to replace the old poopy one and that will stimulate economies.
#nukeyourpoop may even bring America out of recession and could even save the world!
Then imagine the free publicity that 4chan will get.

#nukeyourpoop
100% organic and gluten free!
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.