[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do 3rd world mcdonalds have better menus than us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (1 MB, 1200x717) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1200x717
why do 3rd world mcdonalds have better menus than us?
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 905x684) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 905x684
and better mcdonalds restaurants
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 1200x717) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1200x717
i wanna try this
>>
>>7397815
A McChicken w/cheese?
>>
>>7397782

Whats that on the left? A double double cheeseburger?
>>
we have better fast food to choose from so just don't fucking go there bud
>>
>>7397782
Because they're luxury restaurants for third worlders.
>>
>>7397815
you can go to any mc donalds and they'll give you that. hell once they even covered the patties in sweet and sour sauce for me.

it was fucking awful, but they did it.
>>
McDonalds in Bong have stopped doing Big Breakfasts. Fucking BIG BREAKFASTS. I don't even know where to start.
>>
>>7397794

holy shit a mcchurch
>>
I'm pretty sure they would make any of those for you in the US if you asked
>>
>>7397867
i doubt the spics and africans at my mcdonalds would understand custom orders like that
>>
>>7397871
ask for the manager
there's ALWAYS a white guy in the back
>>
>>7397871
Here in west Canada all the regulars are white highschool students or skids, and the managers are the Philippines
>>
>>7397932
Because minorities work their asses off
>>
>>7397794
No niggers working there
>>
>>7398096
Northern Portugal. Very low on black people despite what people will tell you on 4chan.
>>
>>7397794
Imperial McDonalds, Porto. Where you can eat shit in luxury.
>>
>>7397852
What the fuck? Why would I even go there for breakfast without the BIG FUCKING BREAKFAST?
>>
>>7397782
you better step up your game, 'merifat
>>
More meat is good and all, but you got to have the same amount of cheese to back it up.
>>
>>7397782
Don't let the image fool you, the real deal looks like shit and is really small.
>>
File: 11_ebifilet.png (201 KB, 739x421) Image search: [Google]
11_ebifilet.png
201 KB, 739x421
ebi burger in chink mcdonalds looks pretty gud
>>
>>7397782
cause they have more meat to spear to make god tier burgers with.

have u seen an american mcdonalds before? fat bitches be ordering 3 double cheese with 12 piece nuggets, large fry, and a large sweet tea, no ice daily.
>>
>>7397794
there's ones in nyc that are this fancy
>>
>>7397852

Did they ever do big breakfasts?
>>
>>7399038
It's not good.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.