[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dude drinking milk is unnatural, humans are the only species
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: will.jpg (18 KB, 379x374) Image search: [Google]
will.jpg
18 KB, 379x374
>Dude drinking milk is unnatural, humans are the only species on the planet that drinks milk after adolescence!

ITT retarded shit people keep saying
>>
>Dude drinking milk is unnatural, humans are the only species on the planet that drinks milk after adolescence!

ITT retarded shit people keep saying
>>
>>7397228
You're talking retarded shit, OP.
>>
>>7397228
I just ask them if they think cooking food is unnatural too. If they say yes it means they're a retarded raw vegan so I shouldn't be talking to them
>>
>>7397228
We are also the only species that bakes cookies.
>>
Why do liberals so often thing natural=good?
>>
>>7397228
People who claim that human digestion wasn't meant to process dairy

Sure, some can't, but a lot of peoples have been drinking it for thousands of years
>>
>>7397322
its not a trait common to human, only certain populations of more advanced humans
>>
File: 1397025006847.gif (2 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
1397025006847.gif
2 MB, 359x346
>>7397228
>listening to and accepting what the USDA tells you
>>
>>7397303
I don't think that's so much liberals as just emotional reasoners in general. I live in KY, and I've heard "unnatural" used as a pejorative by many very conservative people. Almost always inside of an air-conditioned kitchen or lecture hall, while wearing synthetic fabrics, with bespectacled people present of course.
>>
>>7397322
It wasn't, but dairy was so good for us that the proto-europeans who could tolerate it lived and those who couldn't died
>>
>>7397720
>Oh wait are we not allowed to say "biology" because it implies an arbitrary distinction between it and other completely arbitrary fields like "physics" and "chemistry"?
What? Is the a reference to something? I don't get it
>>
File: 1407106128827.png (4 KB, 302x207) Image search: [Google]
1407106128827.png
4 KB, 302x207
>GMOs are bad
>>
>>7397757
Well they sort of are, but not for health reasons.
>>
>>7397757
>wanting penis in your mouth
>>
>>7397766
please, continue.
>>
>>7397775
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH4bi60alZU
>>
>>7397766
At best you could argue that a few specific GMO strains are bad, its ridiculous to say they are as a class bad
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.