[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone else never decide what they want to eat unless they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1455949974910.jpg (97 KB, 569x557) Image search: [Google]
1455949974910.jpg
97 KB, 569x557
Can anyone else never decide what they want to eat unless they're eating out? I know a lot of foods I like, and at a restaurant, I can always decide, but when I'm home, I have no fucking idea, if anybody asks me what I want to cook, I never know, and end up eating out, or eating what somebody else cooks.

Why?
>>
Because you're a child who can't deal with decision making unless someone else gives you the options?
>>
Because you're an idiot

Oatmeal or eggs for breakfast,
Wraps or grain salads for lunch,

Rotate your protein for evening meals,
Between chicken, pork, beef, lamb, white fish, oily fish, legumes, etc.
>>
>>7396961
>Because you're a child who can't deal with decision making unless someone else gives you the options?

and women. When I'm on a date w/ a chick, she gets 1 minute to decide, if she hasn't, I take her menu and order for her.
>>
I'm the other way round personally. I usually look at the contents of the fridge and just get cracking on something, even if I haven't decided exactly what it'll be it'll come together eventually.

In restaurants there's usually a conflicting mindset of 'what am I in the mood for' vs 'what is most likely good here'
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.