[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cooking website
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1308253.jpg (146 KB, 1200x828) Image search: [Google]
1308253.jpg
146 KB, 1200x828
hey /ck/, i'm working a litle project which is basically going to be a website where you can "spin a wheel" to get ideas for what to make for dinner.

What sorts of food (meals specifically) would you like to see on a site like this?

t. your friendly neighbourhood shill

>pic sorta related
>>
A Big Mac from McDonald's
>>
I like the idea of supercook.com
You put in the ingredients you have on hand and it comes up with a list of recipes you could make.
Since it got more popular it's not as good, it just links you to other websites loaded with spam and shit.
>>
>>7396121
going to focus on shit people can makes at home, burgers is on the list though
>>
>>7396124
yeah ive used that a few times myself.
This is going to be more "click here and its going to take you to a recipie for something random to make".
Came up with it one of the times i was wondering what i was going to make for dinner
>>
I wouldn't want to see specific meals that I could suggest, that would defeat the purpose.

But I would want to see uncommon recipes that use relatively common ingredients for an easy shop.
>>
>>7396129
I think there is already websites like that. Random dinner generator, what should I have for dinner quiz.
>>
>>7396115

Hard boiled eggs lightly peppered to perfection
>>
File: 1449179263080.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1449179263080.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
Pizza!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.