[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a chef that is better than Gordon Ramsay and is just as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Gordon_Ramsay.jpg (169 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
Gordon_Ramsay.jpg
169 KB, 853x1280
Name a chef that is better than Gordon Ramsay and is just as badass as him.

Protip: You can't.

Why? Because he makes the best food in all of history.
>>
The sexually ambiguous, middle-aged Mexican "woman" with a gold tooth who works the kitchen at the taqueria on the opposite side of the highway.
>>
Fuck you OP
>>
>>7395183
You mean the one who can scare a disorderly foh staffer with just a glance.
>>
File: HMG31GzmIxw.jpg (26 KB, 604x582) Image search: [Google]
HMG31GzmIxw.jpg
26 KB, 604x582
>>7395174

I'm smiling at your stupid ass OP because of pic related.

Fuck off, OP.
>>
>>7395174
>Name a chef that is better than Gordon Ramsay
Easy
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35456685
He died recently though.

>just as badass
That's the thing: Ramsay is a skilled chef but he'll always be a better showman than a chef.
>>
>>7395193
Oh, she scares me, a grown man. Luckily they employ a younger beaner girl with godly tits to wander the store and distract customers.
>>
File: nOclNB7wRBw.jpg (45 KB, 531x604) Image search: [Google]
nOclNB7wRBw.jpg
45 KB, 531x604
>>7395210

Well, he owns everybody and kicks his contestants out of his kitchens, owning customers, reporters, and even his own contestants.

Look at this faggot in pic related, he probably either blocked him or he blocked Ramsay himself to make a joke out of him.
>>
marco
>>
Chef John is a pretty cool guy.
>>
>>7395469

John Scallion from Season 11 of Hell's kitchen? That guy, man, he's the only guy who put up with his pressure with the blue team in that whole season...

Sebastian Royo, he's kind of the funniest and stupidest guy that makes Ramsay look like a fucking joke.
>>
>>7395490
Nah I meant Chef John from Food Wishes. Your John sounds like a cool guy too.
>>
>>7395174
Alton Brown.
>>
For Michelin star quality restaurants who is there who can get near him on the business side?
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 700x400
>>7395174
>Out of my way casual fucking shits, time to impale pigs on deserted islands, then impale my hot 25 year old girlfriend while sipping wine and telling stories about how I smuggled potatoes to europe!
>>
>>7395749
I never knew Simon Garfunkel was a chef. Sholda imagined seeing as he has a chain of restaurants in the UK.
>>
>>7395174

Name a chef that is better than Gordon Ramsay and is just as badass as him. And I am not talking about Gordon Ramsay first season Kitchen Nightmare. And I am not even talking about Gordon Ramsay fourth season of Hell's Kitchen. HELL, I am not even talking about Gordon Ramsay in Chef Master with guest chef such as Jaime Oliver, Heston Blumenthal, Wolfgang Puck and Sanjeev Kapoor working on Hotell Hell with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.