[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /ck/, How many Michelin star restaurants have you eaten at?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: michelin.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
michelin.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
So /ck/,

How many Michelin star restaurants have you eaten at? If the answer is less than 4, you should leave this board as you clearly have no concept of what good food tastes like.
>>
Four?! Holy shit have you never travelled?
>>
The real question is: Have you eaten at a restaurant with 4 Michelin stars? :^)
>>
>>7394917
Have you ever been a renouned chef, got 3 Michelin stars, then told Michelin to go Fuck themselves because you're a
based mother fucker? If not leave this board forever cuz you clearly have no concept on what good good tastes like.
>>
>>7394928
There are no 4 Michelin star restaurants on the planet. Kill yourself you uncultured piece of shit.
>>
>>7394977
>good good tastes like

You must be a chef of some shitty diner if you are this legitimately retarded.
>>
>>7394979
You don't know about the hidden 4 star ones?

You should leave this board as you clearly have no concept of what good food tastes like.
>>
File: 1455746675256.png (85 KB, 312x332) Image search: [Google]
1455746675256.png
85 KB, 312x332
>>7394917

How many diners, drive ins or dives have you eaten at? If the answer is less than 5166, you should leave this board as you clearly have no concept of what good food tastes like.
>>
>>7394917
>>7394917
Michelin starred restaurants isn't real food. I've never eaten at any but it clearly isn't how food should be.
>>
I don't really see the point of the stars. It's worse than Yelp, and at least they have benefit of a broad sample size.

>you should leave
It also encourages this sort of terrible attitude.
>>
>>7395921

No, 4chan encourages that kind of attitude.
>>
>>7395923
Not really, it's just a platform to speak freely. Do you think all the rude and hateful people on here are just pretending?
>>
>>7395871
Yeah, but food shouldn't be cooked. We invented that for ourselves. Everything from there is an escalation of human ingenuity.

Fuck you, God. We can cook like you never intended us to, and nothing's going to stop us.
>>
>>7395921
i gotta say i have to agree with this anon. he's got a good head on his shoulders

food is the one thing that shouldn't be exclusive.

let's give this thread a more positive spin. what meal did you guys last have at a restaurant which you particularly enjoyed? if you can't think of anything or havent been to a restaurant recently to remember anything you can just talk about what you made which you really liked recently

i had some sweet potato fries at my college bar and they were incredible. i've tried making them at home several times since then to no avail. i realize baking them yields different results but they always just come out so soggy. i tried soaking them in water but that didnt really work that well either. if i had corn starch i'd give that a try but i cant justify buying it just for fries but maybe i will since i seem to have them so often.

does anyone have baked sweet potato fries tips? apparently youre not supposed to salt them until after they've been cooked, to let them soak for at least an hour if not more, and to dust them with corn starch which i have yet to try. please guys i need some help

sorry for the rant im passing out
>>
Just one. It was at Las Vegas. L'Atelier De Joël Robuchon up at MGM Grand, which was 1 Michelin Star.It was pretty fucking spectacular. The service was on an entirely other level of anywhere I'd been.

My next Michelin star target is the 3 Michelin Star restaurant simply named Joël Robuchon, which incidentally, is literally connected to L'Atelier. Maybe next year with the Mrs.
>>
Wtf do tires have to do with food? Lol are you stupid OP?
>>
tim ho wan? soup dumplings
manila branch. cheapest michelin star rest in the world. heavenly pork buns and xiao long bao
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.