[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have to live in Africa for a full year and all of your food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 600x429
You have to live in Africa for a full year and all of your food must come from what's around you (dirt, grass, leaf, etc)
You have a full kitchen to prepare your food with and it includes an unlimited supply of oil and spices
How do you cook your meals?
>>
I don't because I'll probably be killed by a curable disease or by kony 2012
>>
>>7394574
>You have to live in Africa
Africa is not a country, you fucking retard. It ranges from near-uninhabitable deserts to lush forests.
>>
>>7394586
yea

do you want a dry shit hole or a wet shit hole
>>
File: DSC_0420.jpg (911 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0420.jpg
911 KB, 3264x1836
Probably just go to the corner buffet

Why do 68% of Americans not have a passport?
>>
>>7394599
They couldn't find the passport office on a map

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
>>
>>7394599
If you think Europeans don't make as many starving nigger African jokes as Americans you're fucking deluded.
>>
>>7394604
Did you come here from the late 90s? Sounds like it.
>>
File: 1399578805883.jpg (64 KB, 374x374) Image search: [Google]
1399578805883.jpg
64 KB, 374x374
>>7394574
>and all of your food must come from what's around you
You know that the average European wage can buy you a mansion, kitchen staff included, in Africa right? The problem isn't that there's nothing in Africa, the problem is that most people are too poor to afford it. And """charity""" doesn't help either as it completely destroys the local market by introducing crops that are strictly superior to locally grown crops for the low price of FUCKING NOTHING, putting local farmers out of a job.

Look at Thomas Sankara and what he did to Burkina Faso: he turned a starving country into a country with a food surplus by... putting an end to all charity, meaning food had to be bought from local farmers!

Seriously, look up Thomas Sankara. He was about as based as African dictators get.
>>
>>7394617
Not OP, but holy hell, thanks for the tip on Sankara. Modern African history is interesting as shit.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.