[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gourmet chicken strips?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: k1jAzqW.jpg (60 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
k1jAzqW.jpg
60 KB, 720x960
Gotta a lady coming over in a few days & her favorite food is chicken nuggets. Well obviously I'm looking to impress & see if we can get some action going. Anyone got or know of a fancy recipe for chicken nuggets? Also a kosher ranch dressing recipe would make for an excellent dip/side dish. Thanks bruddas
>>
>>7393627
Jewish girls are only worth it if they're obedient and have big tits. Is she worth it, anon?
>>
>>7393627
She must be one classy slut.
Post pics.
>>
>>7393631
>>>7393627 (OP) (You)
>Jewish girls are only worth it if they're obedient and have big tits. Is she worth it, anon?

She's not jewish, kosher for the health benefits.
>>
>>7393644
>kosher for the health benefits
I... What?
>>
>>7393653
It's a troll thread. Most ranch dressings are kosher, but not when you mix it with chicken.
>>
>>7393644
>kosher for the health benefits
Here's your (You)
>>
>>7393627

make your own and you can flavor them any way you like. I once did a sampler plate of chicken fingers that included italian herbs and parmesan, tex mex, curry, and hot chicken.

Another suggestion is to make a batter and make tempura and restuarant style chicken fingers with a variety of dipping sauces, like soy sauce, chili sauce, peanut butter sauce, mayo, mustard and regular BBQ sauce, etc etc.

kosher ranch and chicken is easy, just get the kosher ranch mix from the store and use mayo or vegan sour cream, you literally can't taste the difference

>>7393653
It's a thing. a retarded, tumlbr/paleo-tier thing, but people do this.

>>7393769
it is a troll thread but it's also a well known recipe when you're talking buffalo wings.
>>
>>7393644(checked)
OP buy that bitch a box of frozen chicken nuggets
>>
>>7393812
>>7393859
Thanks for the advice guys. She's heading over tomorrow night. What's a fancy potato side dish to serve along side?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.