[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm hungover and need caffeine RIGHT NOW. Stop everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
I'm hungover and need caffeine RIGHT NOW. Stop everything your doing and answer my dilemma

.5L of Mexican Coke
VS.
small redbull

CHOOSE /CK/. CHOOSE
>>
>>7393539
Mix them.
>>
>>7393542

you crazy son of a bitch, I'm doing it
>>
>>7393539
drink the coke and save the redbull for later when you start to fade
>>
>>7393633
Backwards

Red Bull now for immediate pump, coke for when you start to come down. Will have lower caffeine and make the comedown a lot more tolerable. Coming off of 40mg of caffeine is a lot less likely to make you crash than coming off of 100mg
>>
>actually being able to perceive the caffeine content of a coca cola

plebs
>>
File: IMG_2404.jpg (3 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2404.jpg
3 MB, 4000x3000
>>7393539
Get some of this. You won't want to go to sleep for five whole hours.
>>
>>7393542
The only correct answer.

However, make sure you eat something fatty as you drink. My go-to hangover buster is bottle of coke, a pot of coffee, and a plate of bacon and eggs. I can wake up feeling like I'm about to die and be perfectly fine in few hours or so.

Caffeine, fat, and sugar, the holy trinity.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.