[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll be playing some DnD later tonite and need some ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
I'll be playing some DnD later tonite and need some ideas for tasty, healthy snack ideas. Whenever I leave it up to my fat friends we end up with and array of junk food that makes me feel like shit.
>>
>>7393496
You can make some ramen and have everyone eat from a big bowl with chopsticks
>>
>>7393503
That's not so much of a snack as it is a really weird meal.
>>
falafel is pretty easy to make if you have a decent frying pan.
you should also think about trading up to a better social circle desu.
>>
>>7393496
Kebob
>>
>>7393605
>better social circle

I don't think better social circles partake in his entertainment of choice.

Just chop up some butternut squash, potatoes, turnips, onions, broccoli, cauliflower, whatever other veg you can find into largish bite size chunks, like 1.5" squares and then heat up some olive oil and add garlic a bunch of whatever herbs and spices sounds good, drizzle that over the veg in a couple baking sheet, road em in the oven till the potatoes are done, tossing everyone in awhile to keep browning brown rather than black...

Serve with chopsticks to appeal to their weeb instincts.

Easy, cheap, fast.
>>
>>7393496

All these niggas in here giving you shit tier ideas, family.

For healthy junk food, you want something like tortilla chips and salsa, hummus, microwave popcorn (poured in a big bowl for grabbing handfuls), a crudite or fruit tray, and diet sodas. All of these things (except the soda, unless you have a sofa stream) can either be bought pre-made or made in advance for a better quality. If you want to marginally increase the fattiness of the snacks, grab a cheese ball and/or a brick of cheese and slice it, and serve with water crackers. Hard salami or summer sausage could also be added to make it more mealish, but make sure you have napkins at that point or you'll end up with greasy dice.

Good luck, and don't crit fail.
>>
>>7393714
Don't really feel like cooking. I think I'll end up with some salsa and guac. Maybe baby carrots. My fat friends bitch about diet soda so they're on their own for liquids.
>>
File: chicken.jpg (24 KB, 380x296) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
24 KB, 380x296
>>7393714
My God, I sincerely hope you are black.
>>
>>7393841
Not black but I like to fuck black girls. Dies that make me a honorary nigger?
>>
>>7393825
>Don't really feel like cooking.

Faggot pls.
You're asking for cooking advice on the COOKING section of an Asian fleshlight developers guild and then start you don't want to cook?
Get the fuck out then!
>>
Vegetable sticks and ranch dip. People that want a healthy snack can just eat the veg stick and the fatty fat fatties can drown it in ranch.

Also get some chips. You want a bit of grease at a gthering
>>
my fat fuck friends play D&D at my home. I make plenty of shit so they don't just bring doritos and doctor pepper.
I'll make hummus or eggplant dip, salsa, and some sort of cream cheese vegetable dip to appease the fat fucks.
Serve with a bunch of cut up vegetables and maybe rye crisps. Easy, cheap and fairly healthy.
I do counteract that by drinking vodka or bourbon during the game though most of the time. In the summer I usually just stick to unsweetened ice tea though.
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 1024x768
>>7393906
I almost had the same reaction...

Okay well, no cooking. Let's see.

Get a bag off mandarins... cuties, halos, whatever they sell where you are.

A bag of baby carrots and something to dip them in?

If you want a good photo OP, get some bananas and individual yogurt cups and tell them to dip the bananas in the yogurt rather than eating it with a spoon.

Then quietly photo / video them sucking yogurt off a banana.
>>
>>7393964
This is worth saving as a copypasta.
Congrats, worthy anon.
>>
>>7393496
Get some oven wings, anon.
Everyone loves Wong's.
>>
So, don't keep us in suspense... What did you feed to the fatass nerds?
>>
>>7395278
My cock. Turns out that's the only snack they had been craving all these years.
>>
>>7395292
>>My Cock.

So, just a light snack then?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.