[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hot Pockets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: 23-hot-pockets1.w529.h352.2x.jpg (54 KB, 1058x704) Image search: [Google]
23-hot-pockets1.w529.h352.2x.jpg
54 KB, 1058x704
What does /ck/ think of Hot Pockets?
(All other pocket brands as well)
>>
>>7391895

I'll never understand people that don't have 5 minutes to make food. You can fry 2 frozen hash browns, put some toast in the toaster, fry 2 eggs and bake 3 pieces of bacon in the time it takes to take a shit.

And its real food, not synthetic garbage like a hot pocket, food like this should be illegal.
>>
>>7391901
People hate the clean up m8
>>
>>7391901
>bake
>fry
>toast

well maybe someone doesn't have access to all of those Rockefeller
>>
>>7391982
This has never happened to me.
>>
>>7391985
It's a meme. Like people complaining about Taco Bell.
>>
>>7391901
There are probably more vitamins in a single hot pocket than there are in your entire meal of potato, bread, egg, and deli meat.
>>
Why do they taste the best microwaved
>>
>>7391990
if you eat that garbage all the time your body becomes an effective garbage processor. if you eat it once but normally eat very health you'll feel sick
>>
>>7392030
My experience differs.
>>
>>7391995
hot pocket idf pls
>>
>>7392027
>>7392027
cause the space age technology of the crisping sleeve makes it so.
>>
I like Hot Pockets a lot. I didnt know them as a kid till we moved to NY. As a younger id in Jamaica my father would make Patties. Beef, soy/kidney/split peas, curry chicken, jerk chicken, jerk pork, crab, shrimp, lobster, pretty much any protein. Worked in a pizza place for years and calzones are pretty similar too.

For me I like the conveinience. If Im in the mood for baking I usually make a couple dozen beef and jerk pork patties, cool and freeze them. Then I have lunch/snacks for weeks.

Btw, burned the shit out of the roof of my mouth 2 nights ago microwaving a beef/cheddar patty.
>>
I don't care for them very much but my brothers really like them.

The only one I kinda liked had chicken and some kind of cheese inside with pretzel bread outside.
>>
Lean pockets are great, I wish we had them in my country.
>>
Used to eat Hot Pockets all the time
I think I might pick some up sometime. Just for old time's sake
>>
>>7391901
And have a shit load of cleaning to do
Some of us don't live with mommy and daddy who does our dishes for us
>>
>>7392030
You probably have bad intestinal flora. I don't have this problem at all.
>>
>>7391936

1 baking tray with aluminum foil, no clean up
1 toaster, no clean up
1 pan frying potato pucks, quick wipe out
1 teflon frying eggs, no clean up.

>>7391966
Spend less money on shitty hot pockets and buy a few cheap pans in china town

>>7391995
More chemicals too, jokes on you I eat watercress with every meal for my vitamins

>>7393173
I moved out of my parents house 10 years ago, they taught me how to live like an adult, if you honestly can't make breakfast without making a huge mess maybe you need to move back into your parents house, nigger.
>>
>>7393282
How can I use pans in my microwave idiot?
>>
Do these even exist in Europe? I have never seen one but they look kinda tasty on pics
>>
>>7393357

If you are too poor to have an oven you might as well an hero m8, you chose to live in a place without an oven because you are a weak underachiever, enjoy your hot pockets.
>>
There is a local place near me rhat does Cornish pasties. They are superior in every way.
>>
>>7393408
Good god you're autistic as fuck
>>
They're not good at all but I find myself in positions where they come in handy all the time.

Specifically at work and on days where I skipped dinner and don't feel like driving to the tavern for some reason.
>>
>>7393445

You're the one on a cooking board who only has a fucking microwave, this is the definition of being a fucking loser, you look at things you want but will never put effort into getting them, holy fuck you come back with textbook shit comebacks like move back into your parents and LE AUTISM, but you're so far in denial about how shit your life is you sit here and DEFEND HOT POCKETS, ON A CANTONESE TILAPIA FARMING MESSAGE BOARD.

Go buy a fucking pan and an induction burner, poorfag.
>>
>>7393499
Calm down.
>>
File: flanders.png (97 KB, 264x360) Image search: [Google]
flanders.png
97 KB, 264x360
>>7393504
>>
>>7392030

Nah you have ibs mate
>>
Stick to the pizza style ones. As a cheap calzone it's not bad and the crisper sleeve is pretty damn ingenious.

The stigma behind them is worse than the product themselves.
>>
File: cheesePepperoniPizza_NEW.jpg (69 KB, 478x541) Image search: [Google]
cheesePepperoniPizza_NEW.jpg
69 KB, 478x541
>>7391895
I can't eat the pizza flavored hot pockets anymore. The new recipe is shit.

I've been enjoying pic related lately though.
>>
>>7393655
"artisan melts"..
Saved in food cringe folder.
>>
>>7393673
>cringe

this post saved in my faggots from reddit folder
>>
>>7393499
I love posting a comment walking away and then seeing some dude completely sperg out over it
>>
>>7393655

they have too much bread desu
>>
>>7393683
>this post saved in my faggots from reddit folder

This post saved in my faggots that pretend they have never been to reddit yet know all the reddit memes folder
>>
>>7393708

He's right though you are actually defending hot pockets, now frozen pizzas on the other hand can be anywhere from gross to decent, but a hot pocket will always be trash American food
>>
>>7393282
1) Extra cost on aluminum and oven
2) Crumb clean up, knife and plate cleanup, and cost to run toaster plus butter.
3) Cost of potatos, oil, and stove. Clean up utensils and frying pan.
4) Cleaning Teflon pan, utensils (4 sets now) Cost of eggs and oil.

Cheaper and easier than throwing a hot pocket in the microwave, wiping down the tray, and only 2 minutes of cook time. And everything in hotpocket is same temp without timing everything just right.

Yeah, it is easy to do stupid lists like that.
>>
>>7393499
I live in an RV that cost more than your house. No oven.

>Checkmate
>>
the ham and cheese are good.
>>
>>7394325
What kind of piece of shit RV that costs as much as a house doesn't have an oven?

Sounds more like you got ripped off.
>>
>>7394343
They usually don't come with an oven retard. I went for a residential refrigerator and some extra space over an oven. My point still stands you fucking bum in an apartment.
>>
>>7394081
A hot pocket is just a closed pizza, it's all in the same tier of food.
>>
>>7394343
Also, why would I even want a fucking oven? I am not trying to sit down and watch a movie in a 150 degree coach you moron. That would make it hot as fuck. All to make breakfast. Also, who makes Hot Pockets for breakfast in the first fucking place? How stupid are you?

>Thread about hot pockets
> Fucking make eggs, toast, bacon

Make fucking breakfast instead of a 2 minute hotpocket for dinner. Dense cunt.
>>
>>7394081
nope these
>>7393357
>>7391966
were my only posts, dude bit the bait and went nuts on his own
>>
>>7393408
Why do you care so much about what other people eat? You do realize it doesn't have any effect on you, right?
>>
>>7393499
woah. wtf lollololololol chill out
>>
>>7394319
>>7394325
>>7394380
>>7395251

Joke humans, legitimately saying hot pockets are good food.

>>7395242

People should eat well, it leads to a better body and mind when you think about the food you think about, people anywhere from 12-65 live on(off) shit like hot pockets, they get gout, diabetes, ulcers, ect,

>>7394380

this man sits in a fucking trailer eating hot pockets because a portable oven overheats his "house", trying to argue he lives well. He doesn't live well he is a piece of shit.
>>
I really like the chicken pot pie ones. I hope they stay around longer than "limited time" but woo dang the insides get super hot.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (225 KB, 1217x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
225 KB, 1217x1080
>>7396264
>>
I get them a few this mes a month when I just feel like a quick microwave belly filler at work. Only ones I like are spinach artichoke chicken though.
>>
>>7396268
>limited edition

Why is this allowed?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.