[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cookbook Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 27
I've never seen a cookbook thread on /ck/, but hopefully someone will be interested nonetheless. I've compiled a list of cookbooks known for being somewhat of an "authority" on specific regions in the world. I don't own them all, and it's not a complete list, but all of the books have good reviews, and great recipes in my limited experience. The books are listed by region and then country. Not every country makes an appearance, due in part to the fact that not every cuisine had a cookbook that met my criteria. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them.

European
>French:
"Mastering the Art of French Cooking" - Julia Child
>German:
"The German Cookbook" - Mimi Sheraton
>Greek:
"The Glorious Foods of Greece" - Diane Kochilas
>Italian:
"Essentials of Classing Italian Cooking" - Marcella Hazan
>Portuguese:
"Food of Portugal" - Jean Anderson
>Polish:
"Polish Heritage Cookery" - Robert Strybel
>Russian:
"Please to the Table" - Anya von Bremzen
>Scandinavian:
"The Great Scandinavian Baking Book" - Beatrice A. Ojakangas
>Spanish:
"The Foods and Wines of Spain" - Penelope Casas
>UK:
"Delia's Complete Cookery Course" - Delia Smith

Asian
>Chinese:
"Every Grain of Rice: Simple Chinese Home Cooking" - Fuchsia Dunlop
"Land of Plenty: A Treasury of Authentic Sichuan Cooking" - Fuchsia Dunlop
>Indian:
"Indian Cooking" - Madhur Jaffrey
>Japanese:
"Japanese Cooking: A Simple Art" - Shizuo Tsuji
>Thai:
"Thai Food" - David Thompson
>Vietnamese:
"Into the Vietnamese Kitchen" - Andrea Nguyen
"Pleasures of the Vietnamese Table" - Mai Pham

Central America
>Mexican:
"Authentic Mexican" - Richard Bayless

South America
>Colombian:
"Secrets of Colombian Cooking" - Patricia McCausland-Gallo
>Peruvian:
"The Art of Peruvian Cuisine" - Tony Custer

Middle Eastern
>Moroccan:
"Couscous and Other Good Food from Morocco" - Paula Wolfert
>Turkish:
"Classical Turkish Cooking" - Ayla E. Algar
>>
that cunt used to post cookbooks
>>
Mexico isn't in Central America.
>>
>>7390187

what isn't it then
>>
>>7390187
You're right. Thanks.
>>
>>7390170
Damn man, what the hell? Its just an innocent cookbook thread...

Honestly I am a huge fan of that Spanish cookbook you posted, and I really like "The Art of Peruvian Cuisine"
I haven't tried any of the others but I have heard good things about the Thompson book from friends.
>>
>>7390262
I've been cooking out of the Spanish cookbook pretty extensively for the past month or so. I'm really loving all of the recipes, especially the chicken surprisingly. The sides are hit or miss in my experience.

The Thompson book is probably going to be one of the next ones I buy, along with the Indian cookbook.
>>
>>7390166
someone share The Joy of Cooking pls, I'll share ALL of my other cookbooks and the rare flavor bible
>>
>>7390436

>the rare flavor bible

Everybody who's been on /ck/ for more than a couple of years has it...
>>
>>7390512
I've been for three years here.
>>
>>7390526

Why would you have an English language cook book when you've been here for three years and still haven't learned English?
>>
>>7390537
Go to fuck yourself, anon. If you're not going to be helpful with this subject, shut up.
>>
>>7390526
You make me feel so old. I've been here since '06 or '07. That's not bragging, that's a confession.
>>
>>7390545

>if you're not going to be helpful

Why should anyone help you find The Joy of Cooking?

You've been here a whole three years and don't know how to find shit that's all over the internet?

Also I was helpful; I reminded the OP that Mexico isn't in Central America.

>polite sage
>>
>>7390567
>Why should anyone help you find The Joy of Cooking?

I also can't even imagine it's that difficult to find in the first place.
>>
>No dutch

aww
>>
>>7390632

>tfw 'murrica has too much food to be collected into just one cookbook
>>
>>7390639
im still not sure how big cultural differences actually are between american states

but im pretty sure europe differs more from country to country than america does from state to state
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 413x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 413x354
>>7390632
>>
>>7390650
You would be incorrect. The difference between Boston and New Orleans is planetary. Wear a cowboy hat in Newark and see if you don't get into a fight. Do you wear a bomber hat in the winter? Better not do it in Alabama. The United States is extremely diversified.
>>
>>7390632
It's pretty difficult to find a good reference for dutch cooking. If you have any suggestions I'm happy to hear them.

I have to admit I'm not very familiar with dutch cuisine.

>>7390650
I'm not sure about this either. Individual states probably don't vary much. I would imagine it would be grouped by "type". For example southern, tex-mex and whatever else there is.
>>
>>7390715

From however many years I've been on /ck/, and seen dutch cooking/linked yt videos, I've gotten the impression that nobody has ever thought it was worth their time to write a Dutch cookbook.

They do a number of things well, and I like the country and the people. Traditional Dutch food always just looks pretty sad.
>>
>>7390725
Well that's a shame. What are some traditional dutch dishes anyways?
Eastern European food has never been particularly inspiring to me either.
>>
>>7390686
zozzle
>>
>>7390725
>From however many years I've been on /ck/, and seen dutch cooking/linked yt videos
Well, most of our (tv) chefs cook in the French tradition with some foreign stuff thrown in sometimes. I can't recall any chefs that exclusively cook dutch.

>>7390821
>What are some traditional dutch dishes anyways?
There's Hollandse pot which, to put it in a denigrating way, is basically mashing stuff together and adding a sausage. It's pretty hearty and rustic, great for winter and by no means shit. It's just not haute cuisine. In that regard northern countries are slacking off compared to the Meds.
>>
>>7390166
>Italian
http://www.amazon.co.uk/La-Cucina-Regional-Cooking-Italy/dp/0847831477
>>
File: 1453880761856.jpg (123 KB, 700x798) Image search: [Google]
1453880761856.jpg
123 KB, 700x798
>>7390166
>America
Cooking with Jack
>>
>>7392608
Seems like a good follow-up to the Marcella Hazan book in regards to having a reference to Italian cooking. Maybe not friendly to beginners however. Do you have it/have you made anything from it?
>>
>>7392627
I did have a hard time finding anything for the UK but when I was looking she was pretty well-regarded as far as traditional cooking was concerned. If you have a better suggestion I'd love to hear it.

Fuschia Dunlop has as pretty good reputation for Chinese cooking. I have one of her books (the Sichuan cookbook) but I haven't made anything from it yet as I've been too busy with the Penelope Casas book. It looks good to me.
>>
>>7390821

If we count bread and pastry we have some decent stuff (rijstevlaai en duivekater for instance)

Most everything else is a wasteland of frugality, not enough feudals and too many penny pinching merchants in our past.
>>
Delia smith fed my family for 18 years. My mother was such a fan
>>
File: la-Cucina.jpg (196 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
la-Cucina.jpg
196 KB, 1280x850
>>7392639
Yes I bought it some time ago and it has a lot of interesting recipes in it, most are really regional and obscure. There are absolutely no photos in it which is on purpose as to encourage improvisation. Would agree that its not for beginners. My only gripe with it is the fact that the measuring system used is bullshit and I guess targeted at americans for some reason. Overall 4/5
>>
>>7390166
I can't remember who, but someone did a cookbook advent calendar one year on here. I still have them all. It had a few of the ones on your list.

I wish she still did it. It was back when we had a little more community. Sadly, I miss our tripfags.
>>
>>7392763
Eh. From my understanding Delia's main book is really to teach people who don't know anything about cooking the basics. The book isn't on the list for that reason so much but the recipes it contains. I'll look at the other ones you've listed. I also heard of the head to tail book but it didn't sound quite like what I was looking for.

>>7392966
The no photos thing has never bothered me, although I read it often in reviews for cookbooks. In my experience the best cookbooks don't really have many pictures anyways.
I read some complaints about the measurement issues, which is what suggests the most to me that it isn't for beginners. I really like the look of it though. A good way to explore more regional cuisine.
>>
>>7392967
I wasn't around for that. It does seem like most of the threads on /ck/ are the same thing every day without much new content. How exactly did that work anyways? Did she post links to the uploaded books?
>>
>>7390166
Portuguesefag here, dont know that book but judging by the shit taste of the british people that come/live here im not very inclined to trust it. Sad that most of the touristic restaurants here pander to them, they remove the bones from fish and butterfly them when grilling because brits cant into avoiding them by natural means
>>
>>7390166
>Morroco
>Middle Eastern

Morroco it's even more to the west than Germany, Italy or Sweden.
>>
File: 1406580249228.jpg (12 KB, 203x200) Image search: [Google]
1406580249228.jpg
12 KB, 203x200
>>7392967
>tips fedora
It was HoF, and it wasn't so much a "community" as a few tripfags circle jerking every thread

No doubt you'll hate me for this but I was around before HoF and I'll be around for a while yet, I'm mainly here to shitpost. If I wanted a tripfag circlejerk I could have just registered on eGullet. That's not what this board, or this site, is about.

Fun fact: tips fedora guy is actually Steven Shaw aka Fatguy, who died of a massive heart attack at the age of 44. Fatguy gave you the community that created the Modernist Cuisine books. HoF gave you the "community" that pirated it. Which one are you proud to put your name on, anon?
>>
>>7393015
Yeah, she did. Via Mega if I recall.
1 a day, and then a bomb 05 15 on Christmas Eve.
>>
>>7393063
Hey, I'm for shitposting as much as the next guy. It's just nice to have some actual interesting content once in awhile.

Up your shitposting game. that image is as old as time. You're kind of what I'm bitching about. I don't mind the shitposting at all, but let's see something new. Give me a reason to come back. It's like Groundhog's Day around here lately.
>>
File: baleeted.png (789 B, 165x60) Image search: [Google]
baleeted.png
789 B, 165x60
>>7393097
>wants images that aren't posted often
I try, but the mods are easily triggered
>>
What's a good basic Italian cook book with just basics like tomato sauce and spaghetti?
>>
>>7393052
I read good things about it. A lot of the cookbooks on this list are not written by natives but by people who love and study the culture and cuisine. What you're saying may still be true though, I don't really have a way of verifying how authentic the books are besides Internet reviews.

>>7393055
I mostly put it there because culturally it reminds me of the middle east.

>>7393128
If you don't want to try Marcella Hazan's book you could look at America's Test Kitchen's "Italian Classics". I have it and like it well enough. Each recipe has an exert before it that explains the thought process behind each ingredient, technique, etc. Not sure how others on the board will feel about it, but I really like their series in general.
>>
>>7393167
>America's Test Kitchen's "Italian Classics"

Thanks, I'll see if I can find it.
>>
>>7393128
Frankies Spuntino Kitchen companion, simple easy to read, broad strokes and tips for using leftovers from one dish for another dish.
>>
>>7390713
Yeah. There's an enormous cultural gulf between people who support the Bucks and people who support the Stallions.

And you really don't want to get into the dietary restrictions, like the taboo on arugula and Starbucks milkshakes for the pro-Slavery crowd.

Threaten to kill a Slaver, and he'll defend his honour. But threaten to kill him and strew arugula on his grave, and his tribal culture reduces him to a quivering mess.

Meanwhile, the elite caste of Freedomites, who mostly have poor vision or pretend to to be polite. have dietary restrictions against eating anything that could sincerely be described as "cute," naturally excluding fish and roast suckling Redneck.
>>
>>7393167
That's not even true. Turkish culture and Morrocan culture are very different even betwen them. Both are mulims, but that's like saying that Russia and the USA are the same because they are christians.

Morroco is north african and Turkey is his own culture.
>>
>>7393782
>x reminds me of y
>that's not true!

Although I get your point. These were just broad categories I came up with quickly. I didn't care how accurate they were.
>>
50 Great Curries of India: Camellia Panjabi
Best curry book ever to me!
>>
Hey, would anyone have an invite to deli.sh ? There's oodles of cookbooks there I've been hunting for years and just aren't anywhere else. It seems like no one has even heard of the place
>>
>>
>>7394460
I want this too, anon
>>
>>7394500
yeah, they have ALL the good stuff. I wish they had applications forms where you could cook your way into an invite, like how you can elitist your way into what.cd or weeb your way into AB
>>
>>7394460
What the hell is it?
>>
>>7394781
cooking private torrent tracker. Invite only, has every obscure resource you'll never find anywhere, including cookbooks out the wazoo
>>
Any direct downloads?
>>
>>7390650
>im still not sure how big cultural differences actually are between american states

America is extremely diverse. The country is huge, and people came here from all over the world (and continue to do so). In fact, most people here don't identify themselves as American; when you ask what nationality they are, they answer Irish or Norwegian or Chinese, even if their family has lived in America for a hundred years. And all those people brought their food with them. Food in Texas is completely different from food in Minnesota or Louisiana or New York. One state's food traditions might be sacrilege in another state (see: New York vs. Chicago pizza). The different types of food all mix together, as well. I once went to a restaurant in St. Paul that served both falafel and cheese curds.

America probably has more diversity than Europe does, simply because people from all over the world have settled here and (more importantly) kept their traditions alive. The country is one huge, delicious melting pot.
>>
>>7394925
This is true, but when looking at neighboring states in the u.s vs neighboring countries in Europe, they aren't as diverse. That isn't to say they aren't diverse at all, but on the whole individual states are not that different.
>>
>>7394925
>>7395327
A reminder that this is some of the stalest bait that Americans use and you should not fall for it.
>>
>>7395341
The problem is that they believe it. They also believe they don't have an accent, and generally whatever they hear on tee bee.
>>
>>7395341
>>7395747
Who's trolling who at this point? I mean it's a fact that there are different food cultures in the u.s. They're not all the same. I wouldn't compare it to Europe though.
>>
File: jerusalem-640.jpg (104 KB, 640x639) Image search: [Google]
jerusalem-640.jpg
104 KB, 640x639
I have this book, bought it for the hummus and falafel recipes
>>
>>7390166
>no torrent
>>
>>7390166
My favorite for Indian is "Vij’s: Elegant & Inspired Indian Cuisine" by Vikram Vij. Easy and informative.
>>
>>7394925
>melting pot
come on anon, you're pushing it.
you mean the ghettos they're forced to isolate themselves into because of low education and ethnic segregation?
>>
>>7390166
What's a good book to start at? And I'm not talking petty recipes, I want to actually learn bit by bit cooking on my own time as a hobby. Should I go for a textbook like The Professional Chef or something like Julia Child's Art of French Cooking.
>>
>>7398471
What helped me the most was actually the America's Test Kitchen books. Each recipe has an excerpt before it explaining the process they went through to get to the final product. Why they choose certain ingredients, cooking methods, etc. Also scattered throughout the books are tips on kitchen techniques such has how to cut different produce/meat/etc, info on picking quality ingredients, cooking methods and whatever else. I started with these and it wasn't just that I learned the basics working through them, but that I really learned how to do it well.
>>
>>7398492
My problem with them is how they are organized, these "best of" and "quick" series put me off and they feel too focused on one type of cooking at a time, whereas I'm looking for a general basis before specializing in certain things.
>>
>>7398714
Cooking methods and ingredients vary quite a lot depending on the culture. An American cookbook written for the Chinese kitchen would be equally specialized.
>>
File: On Cooking On Baking.jpg (2 MB, 2672x1503) Image search: [Google]
On Cooking On Baking.jpg
2 MB, 2672x1503
>>7398714

Have you ever looked at culinary school textbooks?
>>
>>7398714
Also books about food are cookbooks, which are about the process of cooking, not the science behind it. The most popular food science book is On Food and Cooking by Harold McGee.
>>
>>7398714

These are also good books for starting a collection.
>>
File: Joy + Julia.jpg (2 MB, 2672x1503) Image search: [Google]
Joy + Julia.jpg
2 MB, 2672x1503
>>7398714
>>7398772

Sorry, forgot to upload the image. These are also good books for a starter collection.
>>
>>7398714
If you want a more "General" focus book from America's Test Kitchen, I would suggest this one.
>>
File: Americas Binder (1).jpg (2 MB, 1503x2672) Image search: [Google]
Americas Binder (1).jpg
2 MB, 1503x2672
>>7398714
And it's formatted like a binder, with the recipes on removable pages. You don't have to keep a huge book on the counter with you while you're following a recipe.
>>
File: In Search of Plenty.jpg (2 MB, 1503x2672) Image search: [Google]
In Search of Plenty.jpg
2 MB, 1503x2672
>>7394471
If you're interested in a historical context to Jewish cooking, I would suggest tracking down this book. I found my copy in a used book store.
>>
>>7398833
Have you ready any of these?
>>
>>7398838
On Cooking and On Baking were my school textbooks. I used Mastering The Art of French Cooking as supplemental material quite a bit as well. Joy of Cooking and Americas Test Kitchen (love the pancake, lemon curd, and key lime pie recipes in this book) are the two books I constantly go back to for simple cooking at home. In Search of Plenty isn't really a cookbook, but it is a well written history book so far (I'm only 1/4 of the way through it).
>>
>>7398761
hows on cooking?

>>7398818
this looks cozy
>>
>>7399002

On Cooking is a common textbook used in culinary schools in Canada. It contains basic introductions to things of professional interest like menu development, costing, recipe yield and portion size conversion, and so on. It contains a guide to commonly used tools and equipment in the kitchen, a section on life skills with photographic illustrations. Then it's broken into chapters by cookery subject. So a chapter on herbs and spices, a chapter on eggs and dairy, an overview of basic cooking techniques (braising, roasting, etc).

Chapters on meat, like the beef chapter, contain information on butchery, primal, suboptimal, and fabricated cuts, basic cooking principles, and so on.

There's even a chapter on principles of presentation.

It's a very generalist sort of textbook, basically. Every chapter also contains recipes from professionally successful Canadian chefs chosen to illustrate the information presented in the chapter.

There's a huge glossary of culinary terms and ingredients in the back of the book.
>>
>>7399002
>>7399245

I meant to type a section on KNIFE skilled, not life skills lol.
>>
>>7398714
I still maintain that they're good for any beginner. The one I go to the most is the "American Classics." I'd hardly claim it's too specialized. It doesn't really make you an expert on American cooking, it's just a collection of pretty decent recipes imo. And the recipes are good. I've only encountered one I wasn't a fan of (a roast chicken). The technique was great but it was a bit flavorless, an easy fix.
>>
>>7399245
Neat, I already have it on Pdf so I'll give it a try.
>>
>>7400126
Caring to share, anon?
>>
>>7400621
where should i upload?

if anything look it on /wsr/'s archive, i asked for it there
>>
>>7400686
https://mega.nz/#!clB3AAiY!OCv44ox-SmEn1_HkFPdxLQdTmXEBJoXk8shihQXxXeo
found it
>>
>>7400621
>>7400687
the edition for pdf is actually really good too, all chapters are marked and so on. you're welcome
>>
>>7400687
>>7400686
Well, thank you!!
I'm sharing my stuff with you all in case you're interested in something

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pu6z3ygu2j9b1u8/AACe5S_LN0QAYRyTId9eM8p6a?dl=0
>>
>>7400722
thanks bud, downloading all of it
>>
>>7400722
You must really love Indian food.
>>
>>7403189
Not really. The thing is I found a big source of indian cooking books and I downloaded all of them many months ago. But being honest, I only use the one called "The Curry Secret". I like it a lot since it has extremely simple instructions and I've always obtained great results using it.
>>
>>7390166

I'm not sure if you or anyone else in this thread is interested, but there is a private tracker that is JUST cookbooks.
>>
>>7403523
this one? >>7394460

If you have any invitation I'd really appreciate one.
>>
>>7403606

sorry senpai, i don't have and and registrations are closed

try getting in via one of the other trackers, some of whom also have cookbooks
>>
my list so far
0385346158_The.epub
0544569814.epub
0811851613.epub
101 Slow-Cooker Recipes.epub
12 Bones Smokehouse - Bryan King.epub
1452114307_Tartine.epub
1592336639.epub
1613570.jpg
1936493861.epub
1937994988MC5m.epub
365 Ways to Attract Good Luck Simple Steps to Take Control of Chance and Improve Your Future - Richard Webster.epub
40 Green Drink, Smoothie & Other Superfood Recipes.epub
45834CFMAD35482.epub
756_Drying_Dehydrating_Foods.pdf
7x7 Cooking - The Art of Cooking in a Small Kitchen - 1st Edition (2013).epub
9780596805883_Cooking_for_Geeks.pdf
A Baker's Field Guide to Doughnuts - Wilson, Dede.epub
A Baker's Field Guide to Doughnuts - Wilson, Dede.mobi
A Bird in the Hand Chicken Recipes.epub
A Cast Iron Morning_ The 50 Bes - Tammie Smith.epub
A Cast Iron Morning_ The 50 Bes - Tammie Smith.pdf
A Chef's Guide to Gelling, Thickening, and Emulsifying Agents - Alicia Foundation.pdf
A Complete Guide to Reducing Sodium and Fat in Your Diet.epub
A Cowboy In The Kitchen - Grady Spears.epub
A Salad for All Seasons.epub
Ad Hoc at Home @ Thomas Keller.Scan.pdf
Afternoon Tea.pdf
American Heart Association Go Fresh A Heart-Healthy Cookbook with Shopping and Storage Tips.epub
Appalachian Home Cooking History, Culture, and Recipes.epub
Artisan Preserving - Over 100 recipes for jams, chutneys and relishes, pickles, sauces and cordials, and cured meats and fish (gnv64).epub
At Home - Sarah Style.pdf
B00T4WM62U.epub
Baked = New Frontiers in Baking @ Matt Lewis, Renato Poliafito.epub
Baked Doughnuts For Everyone.pdf
Baked Elements.epub
Baked Explorations = Classic American Desserts Reinvented @ Matt Lewis, Renato Poliafito.epub
Baking and Pastry - Mastering the Art and Craft.pdf
Baking with Mary Berry_ Cakes, Cookies, - Mary Berry.epub
Barbecue Bible.epub
Basic Bread Baking - Glenn Andrews.epub
Beautiful Food - Healthy recipes to nourish you, inside and out.epub
1/?
>>
Bitter = A Taste of the World's Most Dangerous Flavor, with Recipes @ Jennifer McLagan.epub
Bouchon Bakery @ Thomas Keller, Sebastien Rouxel.Scan.pdf
Bourke Street Bakery - The Ultimate Baking Companion.pdf
Boutique Wedding Cakes bake and decorate beautiful cakes.epub
Breakfast in Bed More Than 150 Recipes.epub
Build a Pond for Food & Fun - D. J. Young.epub
Cambodian Cooking by Joannes Riviere.mobi
Chewy Gooey Crispy Crunchy Melt In Your Mouth Cookies - Alice Medrich.epub
China Moon Cookbook.pdf
Chocolate Making Adventures - Rosen Trevithick.epub
Chocolate Making Adventures - Rosen Trevithick.pdf
Chocolate Science and Technology - Emmanuel Ohene Afoakwa (Wiley-Blackwell, 2010).pdf
Chocolates and Confections - Formula, Theory, and Technique for the Artisan Confectioner (2nd Ed)(gnv64).pdf
CodloRecipes.pdf
Complete Guide to Drying Foods at Home - Terri Paajanen.epub
Cooking - Delicious Sandwich Recipes.pdf
Cooking for Friends - Gordon Ramsay.mobi
Cooking for the Specific Carbohydrate Diet[Orion_Me].epub
Cooking Light The New Way to Cook Light - Fresh Food & Bold Flavors for Today's Home Cook.pdf
Cooking Sous Vide, Under Pressure @ Thomas Keller, Harold McGee.Scan.pdf
Cooking Techniques with Olive Oil.epub
Cooking the Australian Way (2003).pdf
Cooking the Brazilian Way (2004).pdf
Cooking the Caribbean Way (2002).pdf
Cooking the Central American Way (2005).pdf
Cooking the Chinese Way (2001).pdf
Cooking the Costco Way (2004).pdf
Cooking the Cowboy Way Recipes Inspired by Campfires,.epub
Cooking the Cuban Way (2004).pdf
Cooking the East African Way (2001).pdf
Cooking the English Way (2002).pdf
Cooking the French Way (2001).pdf
Cooking the German Way (2003).pdf
Cooking the Greek Way (2002).pdf
Cooking the Greek Way.pdf
Cooking the Hungarian Way (2003).pdf
Cooking the Indian Way (2002).pdf
Cooking the Indonesian Way (2004).pdf
Cooking the Israeli Way (2002).pdf
Cooking The Israeli Way.pdf
Cooking the Italian Way (2001).pdf
Cooking the Japanese Way (2001).pdf
2/10?
>>
File: [000393].jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
[000393].jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
Not a cookbook but I figured share it with my fellow co/ck/s
>>
Cooking the Korean Way (2003).pdf
Cooking the Lebanese Way (2003).pdf
Cooking the Mediterranean Way (2005).pdf
Cooking the Mexican Way (2001).pdf
Cooking the Middle Eastern Way (2005).pdf
Cooking the North African Way (2003).pdf
Cooking the Norwegian Way (2002).pdf
Cooking the One-Burner Way (2013).pdf
Cooking the Polish Way (2002).pdf
Cooking the RealAge Way (2003).pdf
Cooking the Russian Way (2003).pdf
Cooking the South American Way (2003).pdf
Cooking the Southern African Way (2005).pdf
Cooking the Spanish Way (2001).pdf
Cooking the Thai Way (2002).pdf
Cooking the Turkish Way (2004).pdf
Cooking the Vietnamese Way (2002).pdf
Cooking The Vietnamese Way.pdf
Cooking the West African Way (2001).pdf
Cooking with Cannabis - The Most Effective Methods of Preparing Food and Drink with Marijuana, Hashish and Hash Oil - 3rd Edition (1993).pdf
Cooking with Chinese Herbs.epub
Cooking with Cranberries - Lura Rogers.epub
Cooking with Dried Beans - Sara Pitzer.epub
Cooking with Fire by Paula Marcoux 2014.epub
Cooking With Flowers - Miche Bacher.epub
Cooking with Herbs 50 Simple Recipes for Fresh Flavor - Lynn Alley.epub
Cooking with Potatoes - Dorothy Parker.epub
Cooking with Rice_ More Than 30 Favorite - Cornelia M. Parkinson.epub
Cooking with Winter Squash & Pumpkins - Mary Anna Dusablon.epub
Cooking with Yogurt - Olwen Woodier.epub
Cooking,Recipes,Baking ,Soup,Juice,Cakes Cookbook Collection - Mantesh
Cool Breads & Biscuits. Easy & Fun Comfort Food (2014).pdf
Cool Dips & Drinks. Easy & Fun Comfort Food (2014).pdf
Cool Main Dishes. Easy & Fun Comfort Food (2014).pdf
Cool Sides & Salads. Easy & Fun Comfort Food (2014).pdf
Cool Soups & Stews. Easy & Fun Comfort Food (2014).pdf
Cool Treats & Sweets. Easy & Fun Comfort Food (2014).pdf
D.I.Y. Delicious Recipes and Ideas for Simple Food from Scratch.epub
Daniel = My French Cuisine @ Daniel Boulud.epub
3/10
>>
Daniel Galmiche's Revolutionary French Cooking @ Daniel Galmiche.epub
Deep Dark Chocolate SKU.epub
Deep Dark Chocolate SKU.pdf
Dehydrating Food A Beginner's Guide - Jay Bills, Shirley Bills.epub
Delicious Pizza Recipes.epub
Diners, Drive-ins and Dives - Guy Fieri.epub
Doughnuts, Delicious Recipes for Finger-Licking Treats - Miles, Hannah [SRG].epub
DriedFoods.epub
East Meets West = Traditional and Contemporary Asian Dishes from Acclaimed Vancouver Restaurants @ Stephanie Yuen.epub
Easy Portuguese Recipes.epub
Eat The Little Book of Fast Food.epub
Eat Well, Waste Less - An A-Z Guide to Using Up Leftovers-Green Books - Bish Muir.epub
Eating for England.epub
Edible Cocktails From Garden to Glass.epub
Edible Wild Plants Wild Foods From Dirt to Plate.pdf
Endless Summer Cookbook.pdf
Entheogens for Psychotherapy and Spiritual Development - Neal M. Goldsmith.epub
Farr, Ryan-Sausage Making The Definitive Guide with Recipes.epub
Fermented Vegetables - Creative Recipes for Fermenting 64 Vegetables & Herbs (gnv64).pdf
Fika = The Art of The Swedish Coffee Break, with Recipes for Pastries, Breads, and Other Treats @ Anna Brones, Johanna Kindvall.epub
filenames.txt
Fish Book.epub
Flavor Bible, The - Karen Page & Andrew Dornenburg & Barry Salzman.epub
Flour and Water-Pasta by Thomas McNaughton.epub
Flour Water Salt Yeast - The Fundamentals of Artisan Bread and Pizza - Ken Forkish - Epub - Yeal.epub
Food Drying with an Attitude, A Fun and Fabulous Guide to Creating Snacks Meals and Crafts - by Mary T. Bell.epub
Food for Free.pdf
Food Lover's Guide to Wine, The - Karen Page.epub
Foolproof Family Favorites Cookbook.epub
Forager's Cocktails - Amy Zavatto.epub
Forager's Cocktails - Amy Zavatto.pdf
Franklin Barbecue A Meat-Smoking Manifesto.epub
>>
Jesus stop posting

This fucker just got into the F's
>>
Fresh & Fermented 85 Delicious Ways to Make Fermented Carrots, Kraut, and Kimchi.epub
Fresh Cooking A Year of Recipes .epub
Getting Started with Sourdough by Tom Kauffman.epub
Going with the Grain Quinoa, Farro, Spelt, Chia & More.epub
Gordon Ramsay's Home Cooking, Everything You Need to Know to Make Fabulous Food - Gordon Ramsay.epub
Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course 2012.epub
Gourmet's Guide to Cooking with Chocolate.epub
Gourmet's Guide to Cooking with Chocolate.pdf
Great British Bake Off Celebrations.epub
Great British Bake Off Learn to Bake.epub
Great Food Fast Bob Warden's Ultimate Pressure Cooker Recipes by Bob Warden.epub
Guittard Chocolate Cookbook - Decadent Recipes from San Francisco-s Premium Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Company.pdf
Gut_Gastronomy_-_Vicki_Edgson.epub
Guy Fieri food - 150 Recipes.epub
Hamburger Gourmet Bible_ Delici - Jake Rivers.mobi
Hartwood = Bright, Wild Flavors from the Edge of the Yucatn @ Eric Werner, Mya Henry.epub
Heavenly Cheesecakes.epub
Herbal Kitchen.pdf
Heritage.Sean Brock.epub
heston-at-home_heston-blumenthal.pdf
Hoard of the Dragon Queen with Supplement.pdf
Home Baked = More Than 150 Recipes for Sweet and Savory Goodies @ Yvette van Boven.epub
Home Made Winter @ Yvette van Boven.epub
Honey & Co = Food from the Middle East @ Itamar Srulovich.epub
How Baking Works ...And what to do if it doesn't by James Morton.pdf
How to Bake - Paul Hollywood.epub
How to Bake By Paul Hollywood.PlentyofeBooks.net.zip
How to Cook Everything The Basics All You Need to Make Great Food-With 1,000 Photos.epub
How To Cook Like Heston-2012.doc.docx
How to Dehydrate Food_. Top 20 - Susan Gast.epub
How to Dry Foods - Deanna Delong.epub
How To Make Jams, Pickles and Preserves by Cyril Grange.epub
How to Sprout Raw Food.pdf
HowMakeCream.epub
Hummingbird Bakery Bakes for Birthdays and Celebrations.epub
Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook, The - Malouf, Tarek [SRG].epub
hydrocolloid-recipe-collection-v3.0.pdf
>>
File: ton-ton-yakitori-bar-ginza.jpg (193 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
ton-ton-yakitori-bar-ginza.jpg
193 KB, 500x333
>>7404783
>>7404801
>>7404809
>>7404817
Post a torrent or megaupload or somethin' pls.
>>
>>7404834
Got most of them off kickasstorrents
am making a torrent will post after and try and put it up in places
>>
>>7404867
<3 thx bb
>>
Filedropper // books_5

List of books cba with word limit bs
>>
utorrent isnt working got 24gb of books tho if there are any in that list you cant find in either tbp or kickass ill have a look for you, modernist cuisine stuff is interesting, plating for golds pretty cool and bouchon bakery is a really awesome book.
>>
>>7404926
do you have the joy of cooking?
>>
>>7390166
What's a good jewish cookbook, and is there a good guide to open fire cooking?
>>
looking for La Bonne Cuisine du Périgord, in English or French I don't care.
>>
>>7404867
thanks anon
>>
>>7404926
Please upload when you got it, all 24 gb
>>
This is hands-down the best book if you want to make your own pasta.
They have different versions, the pic related is the best version.
>>
File: 7mwNY9v_1_.jpg (688 KB, 476x9300) Image search: [Google]
7mwNY9v_1_.jpg
688 KB, 476x9300
I saw the cookbook of the guy who made this in a bookstore today and took a few pics. I can post some if you want. I'm hoping it doesn't shit up this lovely thread though, it's pretty cringe.
>>
>>7408724
Thanks for posting a sick fuck animal abuse image. This is sarcasm by the way, something a stupid amerifat will never understand.
>>
I need pressure cooker cookbook recommendations, please.
>>
bump for master torrent
>>
>>7411480
yo please post it
>>
File: h1.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
h1.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>>7413648
Ok senpai. I only got four pics
>>
File: 43.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>>
File: 8.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>>
File: images (1).jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
16 KB, 400x400
>>7390166
You forgot about this one
>>
File: 9.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
Oh god
>>
File: 8.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>difficult
>>
>>7414039
>>7414033
>>7414025
we do not live in Australia you straya cunt
>>
>>7414067
Shit I'm sorry.
>>
>>7414073
don't worry anon, I was just messing with you
>>
Is there a cookbook for hawaiian food?
>>
File: MUM BOUGHT THE FAMILY PACK.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MUM BOUGHT THE FAMILY PACK.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>7390166
>Straya

"Back of the Weetbix Box" - Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing Company
>>
Really good for cooking on a budget. Helps you make the most of your resources.
>>
Daily reminder that American "food" isn't actually real and that you will get cancer just by eating it.
>>
>>7414039
>>7414033
>>7414025
>>7414012
you are a hero
>>
File: pushpeshpant.jpg (40 KB, 328x499) Image search: [Google]
pushpeshpant.jpg
40 KB, 328x499
>you can't supplant the Pushpesh Pant

Got it for xmas. Beautiful god damn book.
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.