[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toppers Pizza: Smash or Pass?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: toppers_logo_print.gif (15 KB, 235x186) Image search: [Google]
toppers_logo_print.gif
15 KB, 235x186
Is Toppers Pizza really REALLY dicey for anyone sometimes?

I love getting Pizza from them because they're open till 6am, and you can order fucking Tater Tots as a topping, stoner paradise.

The only issue I ever have with them is undercooked pizza. I find that if you order more than 3 or 4 fucking Toppings, the Pizza always arrives cooked on top, and doughy, chewy on the inside. It annoys the fuck out of me, even if I leave special instructions to cook the Pizza slightly before Toppings. I personally blame the rookie College Students constantly being hired.

They've always compensated me and been very respectful. The Delivery Guy came back to take a bite of my Pizza, winced, then gave me a Coupon for a full-on Meal totally free.

Ive taken up just slapping the undercooked Pizzas in my oven a little longer, and just merely asking for free Breadsticks on my next order.
>>
No, all the times i ate there its been relatively good
then again, the one i go to is near the suburbs rather than colleges
and they don't hire any high schoolers
>>
>>7390005
>you can order fucking Tater Tots as a topping
That's just part of the horror. Don't forget the ranch dressing and nacho cheese. No wonder they can't cook the pizza properly with all that bullshit piled on it.
>>
>>7390071
Thats only if youre ordering the bullshit.

Its less that they WANT you to put fucking Tomatoes, Macaroni, Tater Tots and Bleu cheese, and moreso about the variety.

Too many Pizza joints stick to Pepperoni, Sausage, Peppers and maybe olives.
>>
>>7390090
>Too many Pizza joints stick to Pepperoni, Sausage, Peppers and maybe olives.
I guess. I'm generally of the opinion that I'd rather have just one topping that's decent quality than a bunch of shitty ones. (And pepperoni is shit).
>>
>>7390090
>Bleu
>>
>>7390190
That rattle your autism?
>>
File: 1455211193641.jpg (100 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1455211193641.jpg
100 KB, 720x480
>>7390190
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>7390160
If I'm ordering with friends or company, I'll usually just get a general consensus on one topping, but if I'm hungry after work or drunk, I like to experiment with dumb pizzas.
Toppers allows me to be such a fucking glutton
>Tortilla Chips + Queso + Roasted Tomato Pizza (the best)
>ground beef + tots (The Stoner Special)
>Chicken + Feta + Green Peppers
>ground beef + pickles + tomato + Onion(Tastes like a big mac, they use the same pickles and mock the special sauce well. Good luck getting it properly cooked.)
Those are just a few I've ordered before.
>>
There's one in my town and for some reason they keep coming to my house after I order delivery, even after I've not answered the door on like 4 different occasions because I passed out drunk before they got there. But I'm not on their shitlist so I guess that makes them cool. The food is OK.
>>
Here's my typical toppers experience:

>come home from bar at 2:30am drunk af
>order bacon toppers sticks with garlic butter
>fall asleep
>wake up at 3:30 am to toppers delivery guy
>devour entire box and spill garlic butter everywhere
>wake up with unbelievable thirst and mess to clean up
>>
>>7391070
I would rather have no pizza than pizza with tortilla chips, ground beef, queso, tater tots, chicken or Big Mac sauce on it. That's just fucking gross. If you want a pizza order a pizza. It's delicious as is. If you want a burger or some Mexican food order that. Those are delicious, too. What's the point of making some kind of Frankenstein out of these foods? Are you so starved for novelty that it trumps your sense of taste?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.