[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your favourite pasta recipes /ck/? Please share them,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: pasta.jpg (2 MB, 2122x1415) Image search: [Google]
pasta.jpg
2 MB, 2122x1415
What are your favourite pasta recipes /ck/?

Please share them, I have to make some delicious pasta tomorrow.
>>
>>7388513

I like to pesto, chicken and pinenuts with any type of pasta but shells are preferable because you get them full of pesto and pinenuts and it's delicious.
>>
spinach and mushrooms
>>
>>7388569
These things don't make pasta

Pasta is typically made of durum wheat, water, and commonly egg, anon
>>
File: pasta puttanesca.jpg (230 KB, 1440x1069) Image search: [Google]
pasta puttanesca.jpg
230 KB, 1440x1069
whore's pasta is my go to
them anchovies make all the difference
>>
>>7388513
Either carbonara or Gorgonzola cheese + walnuts.
Also salmon + cream is another good recipe.
All of them can be easily googled
>>
>>7388593
die
>>
Pasta
Cottage cheese
Sour cream
Sugar
Cinnamon

Optionally, apple, coarse-grated.

Make a thick sauce of the cheese, sugar and sour cream. Pour over pasta. Sprinkle cinnamon.

Easy, fast and tasty.
>>
>>7388621

I don't know why this made me laugh. But yeah fucking die you piece of shit fuck you >>7388593

Ya think you're quirky huh? You little fucker.
>>
File: 1356423488292.jpg (107 KB, 594x500) Image search: [Google]
1356423488292.jpg
107 KB, 594x500
>>7388635
>>7388621
>>
brown some lamb chops or pork ribs
soften diced onions and garlic with some olive oil, add meat and then tomato sauce
very soft simmer for an hour, add some basil at the end
sauce should be slightly thick and stick to the pasta
>>
Easy is simmered, diced tomatoes (with Italian seasonings preferably), bits of pancetta (or bacon), and grated Parmesan over pasta. I usually use bow ties or shells
>>
Pasta con le sarde always hits the spot for me.
Sardines, fennel, onions, pine nuts, raisins and a splash of white wine topped with breadcrumbs.
>>
File: 1426083374666.gif (472 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1426083374666.gif
472 KB, 500x281
Honestly its pretty boring but I make a big dish with maybe fifteen servings of baked ziti a week for my family and myself (Still living at home). I make the sauce myself sometimes but usually just use a jar, shave some good quality mots and use cottage cheese or ricotta in the dish - whatever we have

Also curious about what the sauceless pastas with shrimp are called? And other seafood? They are spanish and stir fried I think...
>>
Linguini, Olive oil, garlic & red pepper flakes. Salt & pepper to taste.

Top with some Parmesan.
>>
>>7389033
Paella?
>>
Ketchup and cheese. No more no less
>>
>>7389116

Be gone you vile man
>>
Beef/pork sausage bake.

Squeeze those bastards out and brown them, add some tomatoes (canned because I'm a lazy shit) and wilt some baby spinach in it and whatever herbs or other things tickle your fancy. Cook some al dente rigatoni. Mix, top with mozzarella and bake until golden.

En-fuckin-joy.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.