[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
suggest god tier toppings for waffle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: belgium_waff.png (254 KB, 546x367) Image search: [Google]
belgium_waff.png
254 KB, 546x367
suggest god tier toppings for waffle
>>
>>7388452
maple syrup
yogurt and blueberry sauce(frozen blueberries, heat up in a small pot with lemon, a bit of sugar and some corn starch slurry)
anyone that suggests butter or whipped cream can break their own dicks off and fuck themselves a la preacher
>>
chicken and gravy
>>
File: mrs butterworths sugar free.jpg (18 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
mrs butterworths sugar free.jpg
18 KB, 450x450
for some reason i really dislike authentic maple syrup.

give me the fake stuff.
>>
>>7388452
Another waffle
>>
>>7388452
Peanut butter and jam

Pretty much use it to replace bread to make a sandwich
>>
>>7388452

Bananas Foster
>>
>>7388452

Ahh waffles...waffles are my muse. On the night I found out my parents died I burst into tears. I was hungry and scared and needed comfort, but did not have enough money to order pizza so I ruffled through my cupboards and refrigerator and found all the proper ingredients to create pizza. I put pizza sauce and cheese on the waffle. and then 30 slices of salami and pepperoni, more cheese and then I placed a waffle on top of that and put it into the oven to create a pizza sandwich.
>>
>>7388452
whip cream, strawberry slices and drizzle chocolate
>>
>>7388501
>parents die
>make pizza waffle sandwich

Exactly how fat are you?
>>
>>7388540

5'7, 290lbs.
>>
Bananas whipped cream and brown sugar
>>
>>7388452
Fried chicken, hot sauce and maple syrup.
>>
>>7388456

Ew
>>
been eating mine with "turkish honey" from trader jews.

bretty damn delicious.
>>
File: 1455627261143.png (34 KB, 646x624) Image search: [Google]
1455627261143.png
34 KB, 646x624
>>7388501
I'm going to make some waffle pizza this weekend in your parents honor. We're all gonna make it, bro.
>>
>>7389732

Thanks bro I recommend throwing on the ranch as well.
>>
Spread the butter on thick so that it almost fills every single waffle crevice, then liberally apply honey.
>>
Go with hot apple pie filling and whipped cream on top... it cannot fail.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.