[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to start being fucking in my ass on the regular, whats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Fiber_big.jpg (10 KB, 280x186) Image search: [Google]
Fiber_big.jpg
10 KB, 280x186
I want to start being fucking in my ass on the regular, whats /ck/ recommended anal diet?

i don't want it to be messy
>>
>>7388373
It's going to be messy m8, just be grateful you're not getting shit on your dick
>>
Aren't enema's used for exactly that?
>>
>>7388373
To make your poops go smoother, you should drink more water. Not only is water good for your body, it's good for anal. Not in like, direct lubrication, but those mud poops that like to hang around are fixed by more water
you don't have to drink less other stuff, like sugary drinks or alcohol, just find some kind of gallon water jug you can fill every night, put it in the fridge to get cold and drink it the next day.
>>
>>7388408
It just turns me off so fast, even with toys and such

>>7388416
Yeah i have one, but it only cleans small bits

>>7388436
Ok i will do this anon ty
>>
I'd assume that fiber is good
>>
>>7388373
A primarily liquid based diet works wonders.

>smoothies
>blended soups
>yogurt
>>
>>7388373
Dilute organic apple cider vinegar (the cloudy stuff) in water, and take a shot before dinner.
It's pretty strong, so have another glass of water ready to wash it down.

Aids digestion, feeds you gut bacteria and adds a few of its own. The result is an improved immune system (do try to keep an immune system mr homosex,) more libido, and quick, solid shits.
>>
High amounts of fiber, good hydration and a healthy intestinal flora gives you perfect shaped turds if that helps.

Also I think buttsecks enthusiasts use enemas to tidy up the boipussy.
>>
File: reactionpicdog.jpg (22 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
reactionpicdog.jpg
22 KB, 720x540
>>7388877
>AIDS digestion
>>
Literally anything that is served at a roadhouse. Burgers and fries? They are close to the cottages in the woods where homosexuals gather.
>>
>>7388373
>this thread
Only on 4chan.
>>
douche w/ water instead, using an enema on the regular will destroy some of your gut flora and make you feel like shit
>>
Beets.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.