[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poorfag malt liqour.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160217_205815.jpg (1 MB, 2304x2880) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160217_205815.jpg
1 MB, 2304x2880
I know there's a huge amount of you out there that drink Olde English 800 & 211. But has anyone had E40? Its "craft malt liqour". For 5 bucks and at 10% it's not too bad. General poorfag beer thread I guess.
>>
Just buy bottom shelf handles of vodka.

It's cheaper, healthier, requires you to drink less of it, and typically tastes better.
>>
File: IMG_1881-305x365[1].jpg (32 KB, 305x365) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1881-305x365[1].jpg
32 KB, 305x365
>>7388155
expensive malt liquor is just fucking dumb, If you had $5 youd just get 2 Steels, a 6pack of Ice, or 2 of these potent shits.
>>
>>7388155
Why not just get bottom shelf rum?
>>
i always look for malt liquor when i walk into the liquor store. i never see it.

so i just stick to my $11 1.75l plastic jug vodka.
>>
>>7388178
they stopped selling this in my area and I was pissed. it was basically beer flavored carbonated water that would get you pretty fucking drunk. how much is it there? was like a buck fifty for me.
>>
>>7388193
yeah, New York?? it was a quick one off thing from Genny.
>>
>>7388193
nah saint louis. what you mean quick one off thing? they stop selling it there too? I fuckin' want it back.
>>
>>7388203
yeah, like, one year thing, i bet it sold like shit and you got the scraps that no one would buy. not even hobos.
>>
>>7388216
dude. you're freaking me out. whats your name? do you know me
>>
>>7388225
nope, i live in the armpit of NY, thats where that "beer" was "brewed" and its very fitting that Cerberus is on the can, since the contents are Hades in a liquid form.
>>
File: 1.jpg (27 KB, 300x365) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
27 KB, 300x365
any connection?
>>
>>7388307
Yeah, Prop Joe, hes got a proposition, you got $5 and you want to get drunk, hit him up, get that liquor in ya.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.