[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tendies thread Rate my tendies. Eaten with a side of sriracha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Tendies thread

Rate my tendies. Eaten with a side of sriracha ranch

Who sells the best tendies?
>>
Huey Magoo's sells the best tendies
>>
arby's.

they use a really thick and crunchy breading
>>
Fuck off.
>>
>>7387999
>checked

they look pretty good. But that may just be me being a sucker for those thing chicken strip tendies like at Popeyes

Popeyes has the best one btw, followed by chik fil. The chicken selects at mcdonalds are hit and miss.

Also does anyone know of the best frozen tendies at costco? I over heard on /ck/ that costco sold a really good bag of them that were really good and crispy when cooked in the oven
>>
publix tendies that are in those boxes sold for cheap because of near expiration are the best bang for the buck
>>
>>7387999
They look baked as opposed to deep fried.
Also, your breading is very thick in some parts, but nonexistent in others

8/10 if homemade and deep fried
5/10 if homemade and baked
>>
>>7388286
thanks senpai, it was my second attempt at pan frying them--dunked the tendies in egg and put a very light coating of seasoned flour on them

was very good desu
>>
>>7388041
My nigga. Arbys has awesome tendies
try the honey mustard
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.