[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lunch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
What do people normally eat for lunch? I need ideas. Backstory:
>been living alone for around 2 years
>duing that time I've only eaten healthy sandwiches, baked potatoes, storebought meat pies and potato chips for lunch
>getting fucking tired of all 4 options
>don't have much money to spend on food
>want something decently healthy that doesn't take too much preparation
>can't eat leftover dinner for lunch because I just cook big dinners once a week and then eat the leftovers for dinner for the week, and I'm not willing to cook twice as much

Yes, I know I'm a lazy, stupid faggot, but there has to be SOMETHING. What do you eat for lunch?
>>
>>7387565
Simple, stop being such a lazy, stupid faggot.
>>
>>7387565
just whip up a large batch of taco meat, along with some rice and refried beans and have taco/burritos throughout the week, also works equally well with chicken or skirt steak
>>
>>7387565
My work lunches are usually just leftovers of whatever I cooked the day/morning before, the fallback being a sandwich on homemade bread. I don't worry about lunch being particularly good as long I'm having a proper breakfast and dinner.
>>
big salad
>>
>>7387565
>want something decently healthy that doesn't take too much preparation
Lazy and picky don't go well together.
>>
>>7387565
>not willing to cook twice as much
Cook twice as much, not twice as often.
You big fucking fat lazy faggot.
>>
>>7387565
>tfw walk home and cook lunch
feels good
>>
I always had a sandwich, a yogurt and a piece of fruit.
>>
File: greek_lunch.jpg (217 KB, 1430x711) Image search: [Google]
greek_lunch.jpg
217 KB, 1430x711
>>7387565
>What do people normally eat for lunch?

That varies according to geographic location, and then from person to person. Here's an experimental idea to open your options internationally: go to google translate and translate from English "lunch" to another language and paste the translation into google images. Pick a meal that looks interesting to you. Get the name and look up a recipe. Pic related, I did it for greek "μεσημεριανό".

>wala
>>
Leftovers ya dingus.

Make something healthy for supper the night before, eat half of it and save the rest for lunch the next day.
>>
>>7387565
Dump rinsed canned beans and some easy protein (boiled eggs, leftover chicken etc) into a tupperware
Eat cold with a spoon
>>
>>7389558

What's the recipe for Greek missionary style cat?
>>
>>7389644
yeah... I don't know why that shit is there, but it doesn't really detract from the process and idea.
>>
Tfw eaten 4 Sheetz hotdogs with a can of Pepsi M-F for lunch for the past 7 years
>>
>>7387565
Rice, steamed veggies, meat, fruit for dessert.
Mashed taters, veggies, meat, fruit for dessert.
Pasta, veggies, fruit.

All of these are super easy to make and you can make ahead for other lunches/dinners.
>>
>>7389694

>/fit/ being retarded yet again
>>
>>7387565
I'm a soup man. Homemade sometimes, from a shop sometimes. Or if it works, leftovers of what I had for tea the night before.
>>
>>7389701
Nah. I just recently discovered I had a bunch of food allergies and I'm trying to make stuff that doesn't blast my butthole and is less time consuming to make.
>>
>>7387565
Same things I eat for dinner.
>>
>>7388331
you HAD to get the big salad
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.