[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How healthy is my general diet? I'm no nutrition or food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Black-Coffee.jpg (35 KB, 620x430) Image search: [Google]
Black-Coffee.jpg
35 KB, 620x430
How healthy is my general diet? I'm no nutrition or food expert by any means but I FEEL like I'm eating healthy... I mostly eat/drink: black coffee (2-5 cups a day), water, dark whole grain bread, peanut butter, oatmeal, grain cereal, vegetables (potatoes, corn, beans, carrots), and some meat. I hunt so I eat deer a lot and beef occasionally...
>>
File: 1383182514068.png (171 KB, 396x423) Image search: [Google]
1383182514068.png
171 KB, 396x423
I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.
>>
Feel good? Is your weight what you want it to be? If yes, stop stressing
>>
>>7386646
Man, you must smell pleasant.
>>
>>7386653
Yes I feel fine and my weight is good. But I know that your diet effects you in other ways than just how fat you are or how much energy you have...
>>
>>7386612
Sounds fine. You should probably eat dark green leafy vegetables a couple times a week.
>>
>>7386646
> heavy metals in fish are good for you
> eggs are best protein
> lol, spinach is just filler
This has to be bait.
>>
>>7386967

Most canned fish are pretty low on the food chain.
>>
>>7386646

I've been told (yes, by a hipster friend) that drinking water any colder than room temperature is bad for your health.
>>
>>7388196
Does he keep his milk on the counter too?
>>
>>7386612
You don't seem to drink/eat a lot of sugar/refined carb which is great, but if (potatoes, corn, beans, carrots) is representative of your daily vegetables then you're really lacking in nutrients.

You should be eating at least 2 leafy greens per day, as well as another few fruits and vegetables.
P.S. Beans are not a vegetable and potatos are mostly just starchy carbs

Your diet also sounds really boring and unvaried

tl;dr dangerously low levels of vegetables, otherwise probably fine if boring
>>
>>>/facebook/
>>
>>7386967
Its copypasta
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.