[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /ck/ think about Radler Beer? Since you hate soda but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1936x2550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1936x2550
What does /ck/ think about Radler Beer?
Since you hate soda but love beer I assume it's either a neutral or very divided opinion?
>>
It's a good drink for summer and for impressing girls who don't like beer
>>
I'd have one with lunch, or while grilling outside, but otherwise not too big on them.
>>
>>7386281
Grilling outside is one of the few times when an american pale lager is exactly the right beer to drink.
>>
File: nohomo.jpg (65 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
nohomo.jpg
65 KB, 640x360
>>7386288
>I need to engage in stereotypical hyper-masculine activities to enjoy beer that isn't juiced up with MUH HOPS and X-TREEM alcohol levels, otherwise I and those around me begin to question my hetero-ness

Spot the repressed homosexuality
>>
>>7386313
>oh look at me, I have an airsoft AK and I'm pulling the trigger

As if the picture wasn't gay enough already...
>>
>>7386222
I can't read all that German bullshit so I don't know...some euro-micro brew riding the coattails of the american beer brewing revolution?
>>
>>7386332
american brew tastes like piss ...literally:
one time when friends of mine pissed in this one guys beer he asked me if this was an american beer
>>
>>7386344
The 1980's called, they want their stereotype back desu.
>>
>>7386332
Nope, it says right there on the bottle the brewery exists since 1791. It's not a fancy beer either as far as I'm concerned, just a local brew from Baden-Wurttemberg which is essentially the less famous but also less obnoxious version of Bavaria. The car was invented here and some delicious dishes aswell. It's a nice place to live.

A sixpack is 5€ I think. Great value.
>>
>>7386222
We usually call it Panaché ('course when I order one in Munich, I also call it "Radler"), but I like that kind of beer, sure.
>>
>>7386332
>riding the coattails of the american beer brewing revolution
What american beer brewing revolution...?

Not that the USA never contributed anything to beer brewing, but really, most of what you live with regards to beer is drinking the blandest piss water whose primary virtues appear to be maximized shelf life and near instant production.
>>
>>7386222
I drink what I want, I eat what I want. I do not care what others eat or drink.
>>
>>7386775
Biergärten are like the best invention ever. They are the perfect blend of public park and restaurant - there is literally nothing better than sitting there on a hot summer day, drinking a cold beer and reading a nice book.
>>
>>7386222
Niiice Tannenzäpfle
thats my local beer !
>>
Even when I want something sweet I find soda is too much after half a bottle, so a radler is a pretty ideal mix for me.
>>
File: 2014_06_BMBC-9260-800x500_c.jpg (50 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
2014_06_BMBC-9260-800x500_c.jpg
50 KB, 800x500
I'm going to drink so much of this in the summer
>>
>>7386807
Prost
>>
>>7386313
>>>/co/
>>
File: blanche1.jpg (20 KB, 410x435) Image search: [Google]
blanche1.jpg
20 KB, 410x435
>>7386222
I thought radlers were a waste of beer for a long time, but orange juice + pic related is actually fantastic. I think I like it even more than the beer alone.
>>
>>7387066
What ratio do you use, just a splash of orange juice? I have some Blanche de Chambly and will try this out with it.
>>
>>7386788
The one from the late 90s until now. Where all of the top tier experimental shit was made. Sorry butt blasted europoor but the times have a changed.
>>
Radler is alright, but I'd rather blend my own than buy it prebottled.
>>
>>7386222
They're okay on hot days. can't drink too many. they start to seem cloyingly sweet.
>>
>>7386811
my melanin-rich colleague
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.